European flags

European flags
>solidarity posts
>stand by their French brothers
American flags
>horrendous shitposts
>entire board flooded with soyjaks and edgy "jokes"

Attached: yellow vest gf.png (1200x851, 784K)

lol its a building

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T MELT DOWN THOSE HISTORIC ARTIFACT FOR RAW MATERIALS

Attached: 1555195381461.jpg (1080x1012, 131K)

>"thoughts and prayers" is suddenly considered an example of quality posting

If I admit I'm saddened by it I'm just gonna get indirectly quoted with a soyjack.
>inb4

see

Imagine if she and brexitgirl hook up haha.

>Tragedy happens in Europe
>Europeans are all sad and serious together

>tragedy happens in America
>LOL BE AMERICAN GET SHOT

no sympathy for Europeans ever, I hope terrorists blow up every monument you have, fuck Europe I am cumming watching videos of the cathedral burning

3,000 people dead =/= roof of a building caught on fire

It’s in good sport. Burgers get bantered so much they have the right to retaliate.

WTC was also a building
keen eyes you've got

>this is the epitome of humour according to americans

Human beings can be replaced as easily as a fart let go in the wind, historical artifacts/buildings can't.

If you genuinely think a building catching on fire is worse than thousands of people dead then you're mentally ill.

Cry and bitch all you want, it won’t change the outcome.

Based americans

Fuck historical artifacts, human lives are more important, wouldn't expect some incel like you to understand

it's a shitty papist building bruv
good riddance

Which is why Muslims need to start targeting your monuments

No idea why they haven’t yet, they need to

This

Now you’re making me feel kind of bad about making fun of Notre Dame but do understand it’s all just bantering you back for bantering us

Fuck off faggot, fuck Europe, and fuck apologist like you

Why lgbt-nigger-asia-muslims fuck white nation? Why you not kill fucking nigger and muslims? Clear white land from invaders! Kill all muslims and niggers and lgbt!

P.S.
Hello from russia, syka blyat!

Attached: 1521459395289557712.jpg (400x519, 143K)

>ameritards about the incident in france
It's just a building lol, no problem with jokes
>ameritards about nine eleven
You can't joke that, thousands of people died, it's a attack to american history

What happened to Notre Dame was horrible, but if the Lincoln Memorial werento be blown up euros would probably take the shit out of us.

I honestly dont give a shit, majority of europeans and christians voted for this.
Enjoy.

Attached: 1510480146561.jpg (900x694, 249K)

that's accurate though, europeans are reactionary about everything but think only americans are

you're not even white ivan, go back fucking a potatoes or something

Europeans are BY FAR the biggest hypocrites on this board, I will remember this the next time shit happens in the US and ALL of you dogs act EXACTLY the same way, besides the fact you act like this ALL THE TIME whether or not there is shit going down in the US.

Attached: 1535347121105.png (1376x1064, 1.72M)

You can 100% joke about both of these things

Just don’t get mad when Americans laugh at your people dying and your monuments burning when you’ve been doing the same to us, simple as

This

I urge all Americans to screenshot this post and save it for the next inevitable American happening

lol
I am more white then all europe. Muslims fucked your women for centuries

Really goes to show who your true friends are tbqh.

>If you genuinely think a building catching on fire is worse than thousands of people dead then you're mentally ill

Attached: A38DEC8E-5D32-498A-9204-CDEE04F891AC.png (753x960, 29K)

This every time a tragedy happens in American Europeans scoff. I’m glad the building burned downed

Nobody cares about two jewish towers but when it's a cathedral which has unestimable value, it's just something that has a way bigger importance

you have nazi genes you can't speak on this matter

It didn't

Attached: 1555368415561.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

>you can't speak on this matter

Attached: 0E95152A-1644-4CE2-B563-4377706A6FEE.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Nobody in Europe scoffed at 9/11 at the time.

>BE AMERICAN GET SHOT HAHAA
>911 HAHAHAHA
>LOOK AT THESE DEAD SOLDIERS HAHAHA
>ummm why aren’t Americans being sad with us? Our cathedral is on fire!

Seriously give me one reason why Americans should feel bad for you

The United Kingdom stands behind France in these trying times, sickening.. truly sickening to watch the scenes!

Attached: entente-cordiale.jpg (562x330, 100K)

half of Jow Forums probably wasn't even alive then

the cathedral is literally 900 years old, nothing in Americans comes close

>MUH OLD SHIT IS IMPORTANT
>MUH HERITAGE
hahahahaha imagine not even being French but being DISCOUNT FRENCH and being butthurt about this lmao

because we felt bad in 9/11
because we felt bad at every shootings in your conutry.
If you want to be an edgy little shit then > is that way faggot

I live near the building that put humans on the moon and that was responsible for the ISS, it’s relatively new and is more important than Notre Dame ever was

>BUT MUH OLD SHIT ITS IMPORTANT BECAUSE ITS OLD

Europeans are so fucking stupid hahahahaha

Foreigners make fun of America for this nonstop, BUT WAIT! it's okay when they do it!

Bullshit, maybe the average person but this is Jow Forums and on Jow Forums every european takes every chance they get to make fun of every tragedy that has ever happened in America

Don’t ever expect any sympathy from us here when how we’re acting now is how you treat us every single day

keep making yourself looking like a literal buffoon, you're not anything more than that anyway

>because we felt bad at every shootings in your conutry.
maybe in real life, but on Jow Forums it's nonstop shitposting, no matter which country is in turmoil. i expect people on this website to act like complete scumbags 100% of the time, and you should do the same

This is fucking funny though

Attached: 1530799865192.gif (340x155, 2.26M)

boo fucking hoo cry me a fucking river

>my country is literally the most irrelevant Western European country so I must cling to my French ancestors for relevance :)))
Embarrassing, pathetic, all around disgusting

Found the faggots.
Image just imagine how hard would Jow Forums laugh if ANY building not just historic building caught fire in America? And if it was of a comparable importance, fucking hell. You would be memeing for months if not years. You'd be posting ugly ms paint pics and one liners and goldfaces non-stop. There would be tons threads about it on every single day. But elsewhere? "My heart goes out to you". I hate every single one of you so fucking much.

>we felt bad
>no you didn't you mock us every day
>boo hoo cry me a fucking river

?

>MUH THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE
Who cares, there are around three hundred thousand people in America and seven billion om the entire global. Unlike like historical artifacts, you can just make more humans.

>on Jow Forums everyone takes every chance they get to make fun of every tragedy
More news at 11, faggot. Go back to lebbit.

Maybe if I did it would have been enough to put out the fire HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

name one building of comparable importance

I don't care wheiter it was in France, UK or fucking Japan, a beautiful ancient monument shouldn't be burning dumb retard, it's worth a thousands american lives

Sorry, our tears will evaporate before they reach your lost empire down there

excuse me. ?

Attached: D4OpMyaWAAAS9UM.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

school shooter mindset, humans aren't ants

The White House burning in 1812 is a favorite of theirs to remind us of, then now they’ll wonder why we laugh at them when their shit burns down

>europeans
>value piles of wood over human life

>american
>value life over buildings

Europeans are scum, though.

wtf are you talking about. i am saying imagine if there was. thank god there isn't.

why are americans such dick-heads toward france? is it because of iraq?

And that's why you're such faggots

Right I agree that nothing is safe here so why are Europeans butthurt that Americans don’t care about stupid old fucking buildings?

Don’t care about your faggot buildings I hope Muslims kill more Europeans and blow up monuments I don’t give a shit about your faggot history

Half of the cathedral including the fucking spire is gone lmao history FUCKING ERASED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and that is why you have millions of niggers but no culture

fuck off insectoid

>why are Americans such bullies to Europeans here :((( we’re always kind and civil to them :(((

they are educated by episodes of the simpsons

you just described modern britain as well

>Says the penal colony

dumb conclusion.
i love france in real life
all i am saying i hate faggots Jow Forums no matter what country. it is not about france at all. i hate your hypocrisy. you'd be laughing if something like that happened here.

>nobody cares about two jewish towers
>but they should care about my jewish tower
Christianity is a Jewish death cult.

Judging from the look of things, you won’t have culture much longer.

Now post the replies euros make towards 9/11...

yeah they still do. 20 years later.
most of them are not real euros though
but still.

Literally the best country in the world

Lol that's why millions of amerisharts come to Europe to actually witness for the first time in their shit life actual beauty and civilization

>most arrogant assholes in the world to americans
>macron spends entire year shitting on our president and everything he does
>but as soon as Trump mentions france or their riots he throws a hissy fit and says to stay out of their politics
>literally bends over backwards to be germany's bitch even when it means their country turns to a complete shithole while still turning their nose up to anything the US does
Give me 1 reason modern france deserves even one iota of respect

You are a fucking arrogant hypocrite.

3000 dead americans is a GOOD thing.

The eternal mutt as usual

Attached: 1543354455216.png (959x799, 483K)

If the whole continent of Australia was burned down, it would be no loss for mankind or history

americans aren't that bad

>muh importance
Aaaand it is gone. Now build a mosque. hahahahah.

It is bad time to be edgy, faggot. It will bounce right back at you. At least wait until something happens here. Stupid fucks

>why are Europeans butthurt that Americans don’t care about stupid old fucking buildings
They‘re not. It‘s just another form of mocking and gathering free (you)s from autistic spergs like you who think shitposting is srs bzns.

So will you guys be replacing the spire with a new minaret? It's only a shame nobody died in the fire.

If your country was wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow, the most anybody might even say outside of europe would be "oh no i liked their waffles!"

>flag
you are not even a real country. you can't talk

>Being so butthurt the world cares more about an european building than amerisharts shooting themselves up
Welp go get some cold ice to cool down things bud

crying about a building's roof catching fire in another country is literal autism though

>Give me 1 reason modern france deserves even one iota of respect
Your average French village has more cultural heritage than the entirety of your nigger infested chicano shopping mall of a country.

I like Australia but that's true though

This is why everybody hates Europeans

Also it’d be different if you were actually posting from a country with culture (France, Italy, UK) but out of all the countries there you’re in fucking Belgium lmao

>empathy is autism