This is the first thing Iberians saw when they arrived to the new world

This is the first thing Iberians saw when they arrived to the new world

Attached: 1553096452295.jpg (1600x1067, 395K)

No wonder they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants.

IM LIKE, WHO IS YOUR MENS ?

I took a white bitch to starbucks

Those girls are mixed.

>If they have small noses or are good looking, they are mixed.
There are nations and natives in africa who never were conquered who are good looking.

Attached: images(2).jpg (206x245, 8K)

they saw mestizo?

thats what White pepo say about good looking asians too

insecure bastards

>Those girls are mixed.

Attached: 1547612899345.png (741x649, 26K)

these are mixed

Kek. I'm starting to like you Mexicans more and more.

Cute desu

these 2 looks > 60% Iberian
>If they have small noses or are good looking, they are mixed.
Ofc, I've seen Perubians and Bolivians and doesn't looks like that

they are

pic related are real indigenous people

Attached: images (3).jpg (678x452, 51K)

But they are, their eye shape is pretty med

These would still be hot if you were sailing for two months without seeing any women.

Amerimutts aren't the only bad thing on Jow Forums, we have Meximutts who roleplay as amerimutts with their race shit and ancestry autism. I fucking hate this country.

>there was only one race in the American continent
Stupid monkey.

There aren't any unmixed Peruvians though

Attached: 9e38f2dfaa5bc6afa47ecc7f1b0a6196.jpg (395x600, 54K)

Yes there are

>these 2 looks > 60% Iberian

how fucking deluded can you be, iberian girls look like men

Attached: hure.jpg (157x280, 11K)

Would do desu

those girls literally have the same eye shape as this

less tiddies than these too usually, anyhow that fem looks in her late 20s early 30s and these 2 are at least 10 years younger

Ew

I once saw an Italian girl who looked like the one on the right. Not even joking.

Shut up you fucking amerimongrel. You and your countrymen's level of ignorance goes up with every single post. Just stop typing. I'd tell you to stop thinking, but you weren't doing that anyway.

your indigenous are basically south-east asian, OP girls are pretty common and they are all unmixed

That is a baby, and babies have smaller heads so their eyes look bigger. In OP pict hey are grown ups and they have large eyes.
Meds, mena and indians are the people with the biggest looking eyes, and have clearly a big med admixture.

There ARE unadmixed Peruvians you fucking dumbass

Attached: jhg201373f3.jpg (625x342, 46K)

Guatemala bringing the burn

>have clearly a big med admixture.
no they dont, are fucking retarded m8?

no, they are not

even if they are mixed, the white phenotype are obviously completely washed out.
those girls can walk into any bumfuck village in my country without attracting too much attention, because thats how brown mongoloid looks like

South Americans don't have Iberian dna now?

there are people that aren't mixed and also i was underlining "clearly" part here

exactly

Also without modern mass media, people simply liked what they liked. No Jews around setting the standard for what someone finds attractive

>brown eyes
Yuck! Gross! Disgusting!

sounds like one big cope from your part

Same

That but naked

Attached: indonesian-children.jpg (850x582, 136K)

I take the one on the left
>g-gracias wey

your point being?

Attached: dayak.jpg (259x194, 15K)

southeast asians dont look latin american, native americans do look southeast asian tho, particularily pinoy or malay, but only the more asian looking natives, the more indian looking natives look more like bangladeshi people

mestizas look nothing like southeast asians, and I know for a matter of fact because everytime someone with even a single european greatgreat grandparent is born they are automatically singled out and end up working as models or shit like that, particularily with "spanish" pinoys or """"""dutch"""""" indonesians

>the only race that inhabited the only landmass with all the climatic zones of Earth all looks the same
You don't know anything about native american phenotypes.

those girls are mixed
the best single characteristic to tell if a person is mixed here in latam is the eyebrows, most latinos have thick eyebrows because spaniards had them and they are a dominant trait, if a person is of native background they usually have very thin eyebrows
Those two women are mestizas

they really do look the same tho

central americans are somewhat more roundheaded but aside from that they look really similar, you are stupid if you think that natural selection works that fast and don't realize that native americans were remarkably homogenic by the time they crossed the Bering strait

Attached: 45f52d067f96b45a94ca839052bf544a.jpg (908x1024, 127K)

They're kinda hot.

brainlet post.
i dont even think OP pic are mestiza at all, like purest indios being similar to south east asian is literally my point.
they are unmixed because they dont look mixed, those """""""""""""""""mestizas"""""""""""""""" can walk as local easily.
having small nose isn't exclusively european, pic related looks similar to the one on the left and i know her personally

Attached: 53765100_2162916170685238_45443417160563_n.jpg (770x962, 41K)

40% ANE

to the right*

Iberians landed in the Carribean, not in Peru

They don't.

you are stupid if you think that natural selection works that fast and don't realize that native americans were remarkably homogenic by the time they crossed the Bering strait
Natural selection works way faster than you'd think and native americans have been in the Americas for roughly 12000 years, also the ones in your pic look completely different from south east Asians so you just proved my point.

they're clearly mixed
>pic related looks similar
no she doesn't

Girl in the right looks like my gf.
Too bad she is starting testosterone hormone shit soon :( i still havnt digested yet that im going to have a bf instead of a gf soon. Fugg this is kinda weird

Those girls are Mixtecas, not Incas.

42% except for alaskans and canadian natives

>they are unmixed because they dont look mixed
they are mixed because they are mixed, and the girl in your image looks asian, not mestiza

Attached: 1479842452368.png (966x793, 797K)

left looks like a sandnigger
right looks like a polishnigger, but browner
no joke look at her face, exact same face as the average eastern euro

don't pretend your society doesn't have its own brand of race autism.

lol no. left looks med, right looks med + spic

WHG were in Europe since the gravetians entered it 30,000 years ago and they never developed light skin until the ENF came into europe 8000 years ago and replaced them, evolution works slow

man you gotta be blind or joking if you are thinking this is clearly mixed

Attached: Capture.jpg (642x625, 74K)

They're the most indian country in South America behind Bolivia.

Hot girl but she barely looks European, and not like the ones in op picture at all, I've meet Pinoys that look like her :^)

well if the left one was here i'd definitely think she's an arab, but if the right one did i'd think more "wtf is that and where does it even come from"

I'd fuck them right in their brown eyes if you know what I mean lmao.

probably because i'm not comparing her to be european dumbfuck

Please, what do you mean?

Ok, fine
Iberians first landed in the Caribbean, not in Mezoamerica

that's not what amerindians or iberians look like, so yes, she's mixed

They did a genetic study on "native" latin americans and found that there really are no "pure" indigenous people left outside of those in incredibly remote tribes. The average "indigenous" American today has at least 20% European DNA.

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x1542, 355K)

I want to fuck their assholes.

Yes

Attached: 1535224022937.png (2318x2410, 381K)

>and they never developed light skin until the ENF came into europe 8000 years ago and replaced them, evolution works slow
As I said, it works faster than you'd think, you can google Tarahumara Amerindians and Amazonians and you'd be instantly proven wrong considering their variation in skin tone. Native americans are a testament to how fast natural selection works.

Attached: uhsdau2.jpg (1028x681, 821K)

to add to your point the actual ancestors of the Amerindians were from around the Altai mountains rather than SEA. The Na Dené are johnny-come-latelys and are related to the Yeniseian people

amerindios are basically southeast asian, you tell my countrymen that she's mixed they'll gonna mock her for being half south-east asian, half german truck

Looks like puerto rican/mexican mix.
Thats what my gf is and she has three smoking hot sisters. Idk. She just looks undeniably LATINAAA

Bro I've traveled across south america and I've been to the andes and the amazonas, you are dumb if you think that the skin color varies that much, people in the andes are dark because the sun is very low and due to the lower density of the atmosphere more radiation penetrates, meanwhile amazonean tribes live under dense amazonian foliage and only tan while they are navigating on the rivers, I know this because you can see descendants of both amazonean and andean natives in cities like Lima, and they look the same, I could even post some of my irl friends

>i'm not comparing her to be european

>they are unmixed because they dont look mixed, those """""""""""""""""mestizas"""""""""""""""" can walk as local easily.
the fuck do you think a Mestiza is?

Can someone more educated on the matter tell me how diverse the Americas are from a genetic standpoint? Is it he difference between Swedes and Afghans?

the fuck do you think what i meant with """""""""""""""""""mestiza"""""""""""""""""""""" is?
i cant bareely find any white phenotype except for that polish jaw on the left

Mestizas.

indonesians do not look like her. amerindians have pretty diverse looks, but they generally can't pass as southeast asians except for amazonians

>Bro I've traveled across south america and I've been to the andes and the amazonas
First of all
>anecdotes
If you're going with that then I've seen natives from my country, Panama, Nicaragua and Mexico and I can tell you that they do look different.

>people in the andes are dark because the sun is very low and due to the lower density of the atmosphere more radiation penetrates, meanwhile amazonean tribes live under dense amazonian foliage and only tan while they are navigating on the rivers
There are natives in my country that live under dense foliage too and they still look dark.

swedes and afghans are really closer together as there is really not much genetic difference between middle easterns and europeans, basically it goes like this
Europeans > arabs >north indians >central asians > native americans > south indians > east asians > southeast asians > australoids >>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks (which are equidistant from all other human groups, thik of it as an arc of a circle of which blacks are at the center)

Attached: 1549155197718.jpg (884x648, 102K)

>from my country, Panama, Nicaragua and Mexico
Also Guatemala*

>i cant bareely find any white phenotype
that's not how it works, mestizos generally do not look like injuns with "white" features thrown in here and there except for freaks like chumacero

Attached: mercedes_liviana.jpg (2060x1328, 298K)

you are really stupid if you think that central american natives "look different" despite how genetically similar they are and the fact that they have historically interacted between each other without problems, your "differences" are better ascribed to european admixture and the time of the year at which you traveled to those countries than to genetic variation.

holy shit i thought only americans can be this ignorant

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1293x571, 161K)

i know what indonesians look like, my man. all of those look very mongoloid, you're delusional

another one

Attached: indo1.png (572x532, 110K)

and OP's pic don't look mongoloid as fuck?
the fuck are you smoking?

ty

no, they look mixed

>you are really stupid if you think that central american natives "look different" despite how genetically similar they are and the fact that they have historically interacted between each other without problems
Except genetic similarity has nothing to do with phenotype, what will really affect a population's phenotype over time is adaptation to a certain environment, that's literally how the different "races" were created in the first place, and I also included Mexico in that list so I'm not just talking about central american natives. Funny how you probably consider both meds and nords to be European but can't accept the fact that native americans look different and have more reason to so considering how drastically different are the environments in the Americas. Also you can stop projecting yourself and calling me stupid.

from what point of view would you consider them to be mixed.
are you literally trying to tell me how my countrymen looks like?

>except for freaks like chumacero
ruide

They don't though.