Das rite, wagies. You're gonna be working for 12 hrs for 6 days per week when China takes over the world

Das rite, wagies. You're gonna be working for 12 hrs for 6 days per week when China takes over the world.

Attached: ma.png (1156x833, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_School
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this even possible?

My the time china takes over all low skilled labor will have been taken over by robots and there is nothing left for me to do.

Attached: 1555278094031.png (482x427, 58K)

Even full time work is more hours than it needs to be because people are so much more productive now but you can't pay them any more

Human furniture.

12 hours isnt that bad. You lazy fuckers will learn one day.

you sound a fucking drone NPC. who does nothing beside word his whole life.

that being said id rather work 12 hours for 4 days then have 3 days off

They would have to significantly thin out the population for there to be that many jobs

Shut up commie

>12 hours isnt that bad. You lazy fuckers will learn one day.

Attached: 1555296707908.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

top kek

What the fuck is wrong with that chinamans head? Why does he look like that?

Attached: 1293435011953.jpg (299x299, 9K)

12 hours is more money and more accrued benefits. The only benefits you loafers know are government welfare! Your idle hands and minds are going to land you in hot water. Mark my words.

You answered your own question

hours isnt that bad. You lazy fuckers will learn one day.

Attached: i love my job.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

The modern work culture is a lot different than it was 30-40 years ago so you NEETs have a lot of outdated ideas about jobs and work.

For things like IT, web designing, or other desk droning, work is basically more like a hobby you do throughout the day wherever you want in between your other activities of shitposting, playing vidya, playing with your cat, making a sandwich, taking a nap, messing with your phone or watching Netflix, JewTube, etc. No boss looking over your shoulder, just a basic deadline to meet.

You incorporate it into the rest of your day and it becomes more something you have to remember to get around to eventually between all your entertainment and snacking distractions.

>t. media writer

Attached: 1555252999940.png (1456x1108, 67K)

>that being said id rather work 12 hours for 4 days then have 3 days off

That's still 48 hours a week.
40 is normal here.

Based.

Attached: wagecage.png (1280x1004, 497K)

yeah I know Im just saying Id prefer working 4 days and get overtime pay for those extra 8 hours, if it meant gettting 3 days off

During the last 40 years worker's productivity levels have increased 230% while working hours/wages have stayed virtually the same. If it wasn't for Trickle Down economics and those stupid neoliberal Austrians we would have had 4 hour work days.

the only thing it will lead to is a demographic crisis like Japan has. This will compound with the one China has now caused by the 1 child policy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Okay, but that’s obliviously not the kind of job that’s popular, if existent, in China.

There are 4 hour work days, if you are willing to take a part-time job.
Women do it, so you can too

>implying we aren't about to enter the golden age of NEETdom when automation puts all the wagies out

>T.

Attached: IMG_1772.jpg (640x1041, 105K)

>12 hour in the office for 6 days
fuck that shit i rather be a beggar

I do 4 twelve hour days and get five days off.

>not coming into the office early right before most people arrive, working 8:30-11:30, taking a 30-minute lunch, then working 12-3 and leaving early

I think you don't understand. If your productivity doubled you could work for the same wage for half the time if this productivity translated into improving your working hours or wages, but wages have stayed the same. Some quiz for you: if the increase in worker's productivity didn't go back to improving the working hours and wages where did all the additionally generated wealth go?

This is why you should join your unions

wouldn't population factor into this as well?

Most union workers here voted for Trump.

Nationally union households broke for Hillary by about 8 percent, which is actually a lot lower than previous dem candidates.

I was talking more about the midwest. I’m sure we brought the average down.

Bug people
You'll also be paid peanuts still

Honestly, we probably have the technology to reduce working hours to lile 10 hours a week. Even Keynes said that at the rate of which technology is going we would have like a 10 hour work week. There is a problem though: if the masses got too much free time, we would see an uncontent society, and that is not good for the ruling eliete. Instead, the work hours keep going up to make people ao miserable and tired that they don't have the ability to protest. Mindless drones are created as a result. Brave New World, where everyone is a Delta or Epsilon.

>stupid neoliberal austrians
do you mean Americans

That was me.
On topic, as a NEET I support wageslaves to work more.
The NEETbux doesn't get paid by itself :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_School

Based

>OMG you should totally join a union to fight those evil capitalists comrade!

Attached: 1543088916561.png (665x800, 54K)

i like it because it's racist
no way china will tolerate millions of niggers itting on their ass doing nothing like usa
i can't wait that china puts everybody to work, this way, we will see who is a lazy good-for-nothing and who is serious and productive ...

>Why yes, I am a union member. How did you know?

Attached: E9D90552-C928-4C49-B750-C919628D6C9C.jpg (250x332, 10K)

fuck off, 3rd worlder

>tf
>tp
And there‘s the reason your labor productivity is less than those of Armenia and Jamaica.

t. bug

whiter than you pedro

It's possible, it's how peasant farmers worked centuries ago.
It's also just a horrible idea in a modern workplace.
I'm personally a fan of 4 10 hour shifts, but realistically we should be pushing that back to a 35 hr work week so that we can employ more people who are losing their jobs due to automation

I wish I was in an old fashioned "fuck you" type of union.

Attached: chad union1.png (2517x1024, 457K)

>I love sucking corporate dick
>Negotiating for wages in an organized group is somehow not a part of capitalism
Go be a brainlet somewhere else

I personally do a 4 10 hour days schedule with two days of and I'm loving it

>nooooooooooooooo demand and supply are so unfaiiiiiiirrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>72 hour work weeks

Fuck that shit, why would you even endorse that? I bet the cunt doesn't even work half those hours himself.

>be in shitty retail job
>union is obviously corrupt (workplace actively encourages us to join) and misuse funds
>leave into job i actually wanted and studied for
>union is actually strong and helpful but job is essential and people will literally die if we strike
>tfw i never crack a scabs head open and close down the workplace
such is life

This is not neoliberalism.

>why would you even endorse that

Attached: 6F33E2A6-14BD-4F2F-A932-74F9D270CF57.jpg (215x215, 9K)

This shit would be a massive amount of wasted money.
You'd end up with more hours of employees standing around pretending to work.

it’s 2019 idort, communism is based

And yet everyone is employed and we have the lowest misery rating on Earth.

Nyah Nyah, Tik Tok.

Attached: Misery2018.png (992x1333, 320K)

based what do u do?

i don't know what else he'd be referring to

this, well it depends really, communism is only based if your country can afford it like germany or sweden, corporations and government have so much money in this cunts they might as well give it back to us

but if your country is developing like mexico or venezuela communism is the fucking plague .

Why not get 3 days off?

neck yourself porky

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

Universal healthcare is a massive benefit at Mexico's level lol. He'll even in poorer nations as well.

>>union is actually strong and helpful but job is essential and people will literally die if we strike

Think there are plenty of ways to protest.

>it goes back to pre-"the wealth of nations" era again
Human never learns

Attached: 1547297665200.png (536x428, 144K)

I do 10 hour days and get Fridays off. Its actually really nice and I prefer it to my former typical 9 yo 5 shifts.

Holy shit what the fuck is up with that dudes face? He makes Trump look normal.

If you have any mates still in retail tell them there's a new union that was formed specifically to fuck with the shit union and that they should join that instead

Because I work at an airport and they need as much personnel as possible, so I work 4 days, get two off, then another 4 days of work.
In the end I get paid more than most people who work 6 9 hour days.

The middle class will become unemployable due to automation within our lifetime. When this happens the only countries that will survive are those with a strong system that can handle mass unemployment, such as a UBI scheme. Or we could simply treat our citizens like slaves, lowering their cost of employment, giving tax incentives to amazon, so they have the privilege of giving most of their life away to some fucking zillionare doing work that ultimately doesn't need to be done.

>Serenitie Wang
hapa?

I think any sane employer would disregard this if they wanted to keep their staff.

nah peasants didnt work much except during harvests