How do I talk to a girl if I pick up a sign that she might be interested in me? This happened today

How do I talk to a girl if I pick up a sign that she might be interested in me? This happened today

>Go to pizza restaurant with 3 other coworkers for lunch today (all of us in our 20s)
>girl putting the toppings on the pizzas was a qt asian, I noticed that she was staring at me a lot more than my coworkers
>when she asked us for our names, I noticed that she drew a smiley face next to mine, and didn't for anyone else

I mean okay, I'm not stupid, but I still have no idea what the fuck to do here.

Was she actually wanting me to talk to her, or was that expectation not implied by those actions?

If I were to try to talk to her, how the fuck would I go about doing that? Get back in line and wait 4 minutes just to say "hi" or something?

Attached: a_b7097f5340ddff6a8ccb7e2792c27c9a.gif (128x128, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedic_genres
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Instead of a smile, she should've put her number. Maybe ask for it next time you go there if you're so sure she's into you

But if he miss read it then he cant go back to the pizza shop and also will have done irapairable damage to his reputation with his colleagues

Attached: 1540442799966.jpg (346x346, 19K)

No one ever said it's something safe or easy, but if he wants to get it on with that Asian girl, he'll have to take the risk or realise that she isn't into him the next time he goes there

Tease her, next time you go there ask her if she can put you extra something without telling anyone. Or ask her for more sauce, and if she only gives you a couple of them make a dumb remark like "You gave me so few of them?". Or if you are ordering ask her questions about which topping she'd recommend, Or you can change an igredient. Make a comment about the smiley face, like if she doesn't draw one this ask, ask her why

Don't tell her hi, you only say hi to people you don't know, and you want to make her feel like someone you trust. If she looks at you just raise your eyebrows like if you were acknowledging her, but don't be dropping your spaghetti saying hello and waving at her like an idiot, just look at her.

Words are irrelevant, what you want to make sure she realizes is that you aren't a total sperg with social anxiety, but you don't want to be direct because they like to play hard to catch, and if you immediately ask her at what time her shift ends or something, she will belive you are easy as fuck.

Just don't go there acting like a total NPC, asking for food and leaving.

Attached: 1549123939553.jpg (1160x778, 240K)

>like if she doesn't draw one this time* ask, ask her why

>Make a comment about the smiley face, like if she doesn't draw one this ask, ask her why

Here's how I see that panning out

>Uh excuse me, why didn't you draw a smiley face this time?
>I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
>It's just that.. um.. last time I was here... you served me... and I you drew a smiley face next to my name ... and I noticed that you were working here again today... so I was wondering why you didn't draw it this time?
>Sir what kind of sauce would you like?

He should not do it in front of his coworkers, that seems implied. Though it's true he might not be able to go back there again.

Mentioning the smiley face at some later time is a bad idea, she likely wouldn't remember it and it's cringe.

>Don't tell her hi, you only say hi to people you don't know, and you want to make her feel like someone you trust.
This is nice advice

Exactly this

ask a rethoric question, you have to make her crack a smile, if she doesn't or forgot about it just move on, there are many more girls

>"Excuse me"
you will die a virgin dude

Attached: 1551570891339.jpg (1152x1536, 233K)

also, if you feel like the comment about the smiley face might backpedal, just tease her with the hundreds of other possibilities, once you created a connection, like let's say you are friends or everytime you go there you can have a social interaction that goes beyond ordering your food, you can tell her something like
>"I remember that smiley face you drew on my cup, it was cute"

maybe she'll remember, and if she does she will be happy about you remembering it

Oh ok i suspected it was true but now i know for sure ill die a virgin
Seriously though why the fuck is the barrier of entry to a basic human want and social requirement so high?

Attached: 1546947638060.png (200x164, 43K)

>basic human want
Are you talking about sex? Picking up girls in restaurants or in the street isn't the place to do it. It isn't always so complicated as you make it seem to be

it isn't, you just have to be bold

all you have to do to make people like you is make them laugh, and making people laugh is easy as fuck because laughter is just the response to an illogical outcome of certain situations

you build a situation related to the subject at hand, and then conclude with something that causes the process of logical thinking to outburst as laughter

sexual innuendos work this way, but I recommend using them with girls who trust you or girls who find you attractive

example, if the girl in the OP is stressed or concentrated in taking OPs order, and OP gets her to mention the word sausage, OP could repeat the word sausage in a provocative way, her logical thinkg is suddenly displaced to the sexual realm, and all the mental energy it takes for her to taker her order must escape in some way.

now of course this example is brute and plebeian as fuck, but you get the idea. it doesn't have to be a sexual remark at first

Its not complicated but i just couldn't do that shit. My personality's just not like that and you can tell in an instant when soembodies faking acting like that because they read up on it. And even if it does work for a desperate chick i don't really like myself already let alone if i became that cunt.

there are more than 20 types of comedic genres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedic_genres

you can make people laugh, you just need to develop your act, acting doesn't mean you have to be faking it, acting means you developed a situation to the point whereyou can predict the outcome. this outcome being favorable to you.

Attached: 155088551321.jpg (1080x1350, 264K)

I can make people laugh fine it just only comes out when i know them well.
Anyway somebody liking you is basically meaningless without a lot of social will and something mutual to do or talk about which has already come up

Go back, say hi I remember you and ask for her number

Ladies

Next time you go in, just approach her and say "Hey, I think you're cute, may I perhaps get your number?" This will be the best approach, since she's busy working and probably won't have time to stand around talking. If she doesn't give you it, oh well, rejection is always better than not trying at all. If she gives you it, text her later on, have some casual conversation first to ease things out, if she's responsive and reciprocates, great, arrange a date and the rest is up to you.

You are literally in the top 5th percentile of autists I've seen on this website

>Asians
Kys soyboy

Thanks mexibro. I'll try it next time