Share the knowledge. You know an0n, tell us the undeniable Truth

Share the knowledge. You know an0n, tell us the undeniable Truth.

Attached: Red Pill.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-USHBKn76o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The vast majority of people who post "redpill" shit gain their entire knowledge of the world from their bedroom

Red sky in the morning sailor take warning
Red sky at night sailor do a fright

Only women, children and pets are loved unconditionally. As a man, your life is entirely expendable. How much you're loved by others, depends entirely on your ability to provide for them.

All matter is energy that is condensed into a slow vibration. Consciousness is a cosmological coincidence, life is meaningless and so is death. Everything you hold dear is transitory and will fade away.

You're a nigger.

based

People die when they are kill

When you shit you cum and you pee.

As it should be, m*n exist only to serve

You will never get your life together.

he based and also dubs

dubs of truth

There is no secret Jewish-masonic cabal of evil lizardmen that seek to subdue the world with their cultural Marxist homoliberal-globalist conspiracy. The truth us is more banal than that. The truth is always more banal. We are living in a world where powerful capitalist oligarchies are just acting in its their rational and economical self-interests. Nothing more and nothing less. There are no satanic cults or evil cartoon villains (which of course does not exclude internal rivalry between said oligarchies). Liberal feminism? Just a way to expand the work force for employers. Mass immigration? Just a corporate instrument to depress wages and weaken the cohesion of the local working class. Gay symbols in advertisement and identity politics? Dude, it's just marketing. Companies only care about selling products to you and not stupid issues like those. Politics within the framework of republican democracy is just a puppet theater to keep proles like you occupied and caught up with irrelevant non-issue identity politics instead of realizing your own economical and class interests. Convervatives and liberals are just the right and left hand of the same capitalist oligarchy that is ruling over you.

This is the only REDpill truth you will ever need.

this

based.

Attached: 1554353114643.gif (487x815, 587K)

If dubs, I get my life together AND get a girlfriend.

if dubs i will never ever get a gf

National Bolshevism is not a meme, it is a genuinely well structured and put-together ideology that the establishment turned into a meme to save themselves from NazBol wrath.

Attached: 1wwus1bsvam11.jpg (322x375, 13K)

digits

Attached: 1463870715603.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

First blue eyed blond man was born in Finland and he is the father of all true white people.

Your neck will never be locked by her legs.

Attached: sonia-malavisi-4.png (577x580, 599K)

(and thats a good thing)

Despite making up less than 50% of the population, men are responsible for roughly 97-99% of all violent crimes in every country.

cats are based

This pretty much.
The saddest redpill.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-USHBKn76o

Sub-saharan african is the original Egyptian and build the pyramid

Attached: 8e17465bc44d3f0ef3719a3dad9ae56947880169_full.jpg (184x184, 20K)

If you want to change politics, just get involved. It’s honestly not that hard. Just go to a local party gathering and ask if they need anyone to run for a position, then work your way up from there.
It’s what I’m doing.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
No plane hit WTC7.

>cats are based

Attached: death.jpg (801x997, 159K)

Italy destroyed the Byzantine and Ethiopian empires because they were jealous of them.

snuck up on a cat today while out jogging. should have seen how fast it ran away once it realized my proximity to it. i like cats.

If trips, we ALL get girlfriends.

Attached: 1546146941426.jpg (2048x1365, 251K)

Proprietary software is slavery and Stallman is our savior.

If singles I dab on you guys IRL.

as a homosexual this doesn't apply to me

redpilled

Most heroin is safe and youd have to be retarded to be kill from it. Most deaths are people who didnt have a tolerance OR actually commited suicide for whatever reason but didnt want their families to have a suicide in the family, it is a terrible thing obviously, but an accidental death is easier to digest than a suicide.

The true blackpill is using heroin. It helps you realize what matters to you in life, spending all of your time being a wageslave trying to achieve a certain status. Is that big house or countless irreplaceble time worth it if youve felt awful and tired the whole time? Dope makes everyday a 10/10 experience, depression, anxiety, pain, fatigue will be foreign concept in your life. The only downside to it is its legal status, the law and its blind followers are trying very hard to make your ONE lfe a tragic waste. Are you going to sit back and let them do that too you? No one forces you to do it, but is it fair for them to try their damndest to not let you? Yeah, i didnt so. Heroin being so harshly criminalized has cause too much death and destruction in this earth, it breeds cartels, unsafe quality, imprisonment and shame.

Take the blackpill, because you deserve a magical blissful life my fren