Do people with brown eyes realize they're not white...

Do people with brown eyes realize they're not white? I've met a few delusional brown eyeoids who thought they were white. Just curious if this is an isolated or widespread phenomenon?

Attached: 1554083212250.jpg (2620x1056, 1M)

Attached: 1465597769497.jpg (284x285, 20K)

The only thing people are curios about is your eyes obsession

He's brown-eyed himself

Ive never seen brown eyes like that so I dont know about them. Most people Ive seen with brown eyes their eyes look like this and they look like this.

Attached: average greekike.jpg (853x1280, 102K)

Also have you met that swede that keeps posting a map about eyes shape? You two should team up and become the eye obsessed gang

mine are like that

Attached: tassaadar.jpg (2425x2635, 1.38M)

>literally exact same eyes as the picture hes replying to

you can pass as a local here EASILY

>no grey
hello we exist

You look like a male version of Emma Watson.

I have blue eyes but brown hair and don't consider myself white because of that

#greygang

Attached: 20190102_173254.jpg (1761x1633, 1.14M)

OP's brown eyes would look like that too if the picture had been taken outside with sun shining towards them

That's dumb. The original Europeans were darker haired, but blue eyed. As long as you have blue eyes you're white.

Attached: brown eyes.png (757x690, 695K)

I cant wait until your eyes are blacked out of existence. The future belongs to browned eyed kings.

No the one I posted looks like a brown that infuses itself with the black inner ring. Its not as light and clear defined so I gave it a chance to see if the person who has them looks white at all. If we go with this guy here then no

Whiter than you, Lee

>The original Europeans
which ones?

Attached: 1554313910764.jpg (943x2048, 261K)

>dish water
>vomit
>earth & wood
memes haha

Cope

Attached: P_20180901_225032_1_1.jpg (1784x1599, 578K)

fish

I have blue eyes and I'm not white. Whites have to be European blooded eyes don't matter

WHG obviously

Attached: 880x495_story-6e1e0e5e-5ae3-5a5e-b987-ced4efb13778_788983.jpg (880x495, 55K)

WHG of course. CHG were shitskins.

Attached: 1555363295734.jpg (474x300, 23K)

im pasty white, my hair's really blonde while my eyes are poo brown

looks really fucking dumb lmao

>I have blue eyes
You're white.

>Canadian flag
of course it's you
give it up you fucking autist
no one gives a fuck about eye colour outside of your mentally insane fantasy world

i dont trust blonds with brown eyes. there's just something not right about you lot.

where are the redheaded people? Fake map lol.

red hair comes from inbreeding

khazars are the only naturally red-headed people and they are not the ancestors of europeans

if that were the case you guys would be 90% ginger

I dont know why you guys bant so much against redheads. Do you guys actually hate them?

Ireland is like 10% ginger

Emma is a brown-eyed goddess and she is unquestionably white.

Attached: 225F106F-8314-4F5F-A7BC-D16539320456.jpg (497x747, 58K)

>As long as you have blue eyes you're white.
BASED WHITE BROTHER

Attached: milky.jpg (299x447, 18K)

Looks Lebanese/Turkish

Are you gonna post some blue eyed blonde jews while you are at it?

i was being serious. places where inbreeding has been common in the past tend to have high red hair population.

Photoshop.

But you guys are inbred and don't have much red hair

They dont look inbred to me. Eternal anglos look more inbred than any redhead Ive seen.

the scots and irish both originated from the same region that the khazars did, given there was a few thousand years of separation.
scots and irishmen are cousins to khazars.

Waardenburg syndrome

corded ware had some redheads

Attached: 1541345465709.png (1000x2500, 1010K)

Im an arab and my genetic testing had me at 99% w. asian. Eyes mean nothing

it's not, there plenty of photos of our white brother.

Attached: aryanbvll.jpg (377x400, 70K)

You are white.

He's whiter than any brown eyed Italian I'll give him that.

middle easterners and north africans are very closely related to europeans genetically. oswald mosley, a fascist leader in the 30's, considered mena's white. you are white.

less inbred than udmurts (highest % of redhaired people), bongs and icelanders

>subhumans believe that eye color is more imporant than shape

loldthx

it doesn't matter if you have the most beautiful pair of blue eyes, if you have negative canthal tilt you are subhuman

Attached: vDf4ES6.png (399x292, 238K)

So you agree that he is the same as you, a white person?

>geographical region is more important than whiteness
Brown hands with brown eyes typed that post.

Blue eyes are necessary but not sufficient for whiteness.

hi, fellow whites. White race is the best race am i rite?

Attached: brita.jpg (800x450, 45K)

So the migrant replacement crisis in Europe is just whites migrating to white lands? Somebody should inform the idenitarians and tell them everything'll be fine

Looks white.

Burn the witch!

Most people with non-shittybrown/black eyes have just grey eyes, like me, it's really sad.

If your sense of superiority stems from the fact that you were born blue eyes then I think you are a worthless human being.

Mommy.

Are arabs with blue eyes white?

Yes.

the vast majority of stereotypical arabs, very dark brown skin and poop eyes, live deep in arabia and out in iran and pakistan. north africans and people in the levant can easily be mistaken for southern europeans.

Attached: bashar-al-assad.jpg (968x681, 64K)

Lost the genetic lottery, but being born with blue eyes and turning means that I carry the genes for blue eyes and will pass them on to my children

Then why is our brother here not white?

>If your sense of superiority stems from the fact that you were born blue eyes then I think you are a worthless human being

Attached: 1368870745001.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Not necessarily, you could just pass on your brown eye copy.

Because he has dark skin and african facial features.

the majority of migrants are not coming from mena, they're just passing through those places on their way to europe. most are sub-saharans and arabs.

Superior Aryans btfo by Slavs and Anglos LOL. KYs nazi scum.

Attached: animesmug.jpg (529x529, 52K)

Yea I knew it brown hands, brown eyes, and black hair typed that post.

>Red hair (or ginger hair) occurs naturally in one to two percent of the human population, appearing with greater frequency (two to six percent) among people of northern or western European ancestry and lesser frequency in other populations
ftfy

Daily reminder that almost all famous artists, scientists, politicians, philosophers in history had brown hair.

Attached: 907B13AF-0364-4E4A-A782-BAC685252CB0.jpg (440x440, 58K)

Attached: DUljLmLUMAAxHQ_.jpg (1280x726, 134K)

I lived amongst your kind all my life ill detect your eternal deception faster than the rest around here.

>khazars are the only naturally red-headed
What? They're an isolated pocket. Looking at a map it's like a bomb went off in Ireland and Scotland.

Attached: red hair map carrier.jpg (1262x848, 89K)

mutt posting is acceptable from some european flags but yours is certainly not one of them. stop projecting achmed, not everyone is as brown as you.

>blue eyes make you look like a fish
Nobody on Earth says this. Why are Germans so autistic?

is she white?

Attached: 75yxu5lt9hc01.jpg (500x375, 85K)

Fuck off ahmed

you do understand that humans are not native to ireland and scotland though, right? the celts who migrated to ireland and scotland and eventually became the irish and scottish originated on the central asian steppes.

No she has mongol facial features.

Melanesian have blue eyes and even blonde hair of a completely separate origin from Europe. Also mixed race people can still have blue eyes as long as it is carried on both sides. See James Earl Jones.

Attached: melanesians.jpg (710x473, 81K)

cry harder mehmet

stop reusing the damn fucking image all the time you uncreative buffoon.

also pic is my eye

Attached: 20190414_035505.jpg (1660x1102, 988K)

All Europeans descend from central asian steppe invaders.

Is she white?

yes, yes and yes, do you really have to be so cruel, it's not my fault my mom poops touched my eyes when I was in her belly

Attached: 1528885735194.png (775x581, 220K)

not true, all of europe was conquered by the yamnaya but they were few enough in number that not everyone is descendant of them

Nope. Vast majority of European DNA is from the steppe

Attached: Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png (1084x1132, 150K)

>Vast majority of European DNA is from the steppe
your .jpg doesn't even back your argument up hahahaha
for nordic countries, sure, but not nearly the vast majority of europe