Why don't you guys just become US states?

Why don't you guys just become US states?

Attached: UK.png (1280x640, 5K)

Why don't you guys just become England province?

It's not right for countries to be absorbed by the countries they create.

literally everything about your country is different and wrong. i'd rather join france.

My largest problem with this is with the name of our country. We were able to slide with a couple small islands, but is it the United States of America if it rules the UK?

Why don't you guys just disappear from this planet?

If we ditch California we could become the Greater Anglo Federation

No! We will absorb UK and become Anglo Japanese empire

Attached: images.jpg (442x694, 67K)

We are already subject to American dominance. But any formal recognition of this would 1) decrease public confidence in the sham government full of American puppets and 2) create legal obligations on the American government to provide us with support and civil rights, and influence over their national politics. So that's why it doesn't happen.

Because they will be a french region

Now that's pretty fucking based
But organisation would be fucked up

Hawaii isn't in America.

based and redpilled

I'd rather merge with Canada to create an entirely new country.

Okay but release Québec and the french speaking part of New Brunswick. Une obligation.

they already are, but if it wasn't the uk i would thought that anglos are retarded
btw. who is responsible for american's corrupted psyche?

if only

But most americans are not anglos

One of my most common dreams is a strong north american french-speaking state.
It would be glorious

I don't want them to become completely Americanized and lose whatever culture they have left.

most white americans are of at least partial anglo descent. most black americans are too

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Attached: 12312321.jpg (640x478, 72K)

>aaah yes please give us easy access to Europe

Attached: whir.jpg (1280x368, 52K)

They would be a constituent country like the Faroes

Enjoy never electing a Republican president ever again.

If only
I would love an American labor party

Maybe they can merge with the Conservative Party and become more moderate

Attached: 313123.jpg (620x388, 126K)

we could use a shift left

>ditch the most economically and culturally valuable state
Ok retard

>UK has a bigger economy
>has actual real culture unlike hollywoodlandfornia

good idea!

Fuck the GOP. Fuck Tories.

Attached: MWP.jpg (320x204, 25K)

Both of those statements are objectively false

But the Conservative Party is a left-wing party.

you aren't american. get out.

Attached: 12321.jpg (2780x1648, 348K)

nah it’s mostly scottish and irish, not anglo, and most black americans are pure black

Then they'll become a nice middle party

Attached: 213312312231231.png (1000x526, 100K)

Both of you should be shot.

California is in America smegma licker

But the GOP is also a left-wing party.

in what world are there more people of scottish descent in america than english

I can imagine it now...

Attached: 21312321.png (1588x534, 1.23M)

Do you go to the Horse Racing every year in your best suit and then precede to drink the place dry and fight everything within striking distance? I could only countenance unification with nations who uphold this ancient tradition.. like Australia.

Attached: BritainVSAustralia.png (1313x532, 1.66M)

>implying this is a bad thing

Well we're not savages...

Attached: 3231312.jpg (474x443, 27K)

Yeah, we’d be more likely to invade/annex Canada than we would be to build a fucking highway across the ocean

A McPub at every rest stop, a burger and real ale, cruising the Transatlantic route...

What do you think Brexit was about?

>he doesn’t know about the Kentucky derby

Why? Our current system of governance is an abysmal failure. Why not create a new colossus with a functional system of government

Satan doesn't want Anglo-American Meganation

Cool, the women even wear those ridiculous hats as well. We're in.

>we
who does this fucking wimp think he is? are you even in the military fucktard? just kys

don't try to tell them
they are brainwashed and think trump is hitler

Attached: 1321312321.jpg (223x334, 24K)

>Our current government is failure
I agree, the fact that you're still breathing and not lying dead in the street is a testament to that.
We already have enough territory, we don't need anymore. On top of that, our cultures are too different for this to work. They'll have an easiet time becoming one with Chinklandia.

>we
you don’t have anything, go to any country, see if you own anything anywhere fucktard

Our current government isn’t great but we really aren’t doing that badly right now actually

Economy is fine, unemployment is at a good level, we’re involved in some conflicts but not outright warfare, can’t complain much

>United States States

You already spell everything with French u's anyway.

Ughhh.... they're touching tips... ;)

Attached: 21321.jpg (621x519, 86K)

Why are you so angry, Sven? I was talking about Hawaii and Alaska.

Sounds like Iran is more your speed. Why don't you move there you reactionary. So I deserve death for wanting a new status quo?

Go be autistic somewhere else

Not him but yeah you should probably die if you’re this butthurt about the state of our country given it really is pretty okay right now

I would rather live here than anywhere else, but our federal government does not represent us and has lost the right to exist in it's current state. Our representatives at the federal level by and large are bought and sold by powerful interests and it's making life worse or the average American. The American nation/people would still be around if we changed our way of doing things

United States of Anglia

He addressed that in his post fuckface