WE HAVE TO STOP CHINA

WE HAVE TO STOP CHINA.
I DON'T WANT TO WORK 12 TO 16 HOURS A DAY.

Attached: 1535913552139.jpg (600x439, 41K)

If you're in consultancy or any meaningful business sector you already work 12 hours a day so what's the problem

Kys

I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNA

Attached: 1539628918340.jpg (793x786, 54K)

12 hour days are comfy. Too busy to feel sad and get paid a lot. Get home and have to use time wisely. No time for depression. Take the work pill you layabout neet faggots.

Workers are less productive and more prone to mistakes when overworked. Not good for the end product/service

doesn't matter when everyone works the same

I work shifts of 14~16 hours a day in Mexico for less than a 10 dollars a day.

I don't too but for me it's either that staying in one place but my work is nearby.

Don't worry. China is making their citizens work harder only to crush the system. Once they win, everyone will work only 4 to 5 hours per day.

Their "country" is literally in shamables outside of a few cities. They aren't a threat to anyone.

>WE HAVE TO STOP CHINA.
>I DON'T WANT TO WORK 12 TO 16 HOURS A DAY.

Attached: soyfurious.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Are you talking about the USA?
Except that in USA even major cities is collapsing. Even the capital itself

I'm not even going to answer you because I only converse with humans, not filthy monkeys.

OP is just lazy.

Attached: FOTO_20190416_001857.jpg (976x1544, 292K)

Imagine working this hard to be a meme

just bomb 'em lol

8 hour work days doesn't include the fact you end up spending 1-2 hours commuting and getting ready in the morning

based american dealing with the brazilian vermin in one swift blow

What are you talking about

Why does the American right want to turn their country into a sweatshop?

Attached: lUrDgVz.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

This guy gets it. They'll make us work like slaves when they take over though. Good thing I'll be dead by then. I'll jew out the zoomers worse than boomers screwed us.

fuck you slave driver

is ok fren

>any meaningful business sector
I work in IT fren

No way there's anyone I know who literally works 12 hours / day. That's absurd.

Get in your cage Shinji, If you won't I'll have Rei do it

Attached: IMG_20190416_102446.jpg (1024x819, 170K)

imagine actually believing this

And the time you spend at home sitting around doing nothing because you're dreading work so much and being anxious about it

just want someone to call you an NPC? low quality bait

Ever heard of investment banking ?

I work 0 hours a day and I already feel exhausted from that alone

This is the the kind of shit that makes me hate my countrymen. Is this actually taken seriously in any other developed countries?

Attached: download.png (236x213, 13K)

I volunteer for 12s at my job

Cuck chart

It's odd that so many conservatives here praise shit like this while fear mongering about china's work hours.

Buy a fucking mirror, Mr. 56%

This. 8 hours per day is a fucking absurd. It should be 6

It should be whatever you want it to be. If you don't want to work 12 h/day then don't, go be a farmer or something, stop falling for the wage Jew.

Real life doesn't work like that.

Unfortunately I can't just chop some woods and make my own farm

>99.9% of human history was hunter-gathering
Try leaving your comfort zone and stop complaining about wages.

Do you have nothing better than shitpost?

>hurr shitpost durr
Come up with an actual argument.

>stop complaining about the status quo
How about no?

Attached: xi0932843.jpg (768x512, 86K)

>Dude, just live like a hunter-gatherer
>Just throw stones at the cops when they tried to arrest you for hunting extinct animals.
There's one thing called state. They'll never allow you to be free

>le strawman

Farmers work the longest hours of all you retards, literally from the day they're born until they die they have to get up at 3am every single day with no holidays and run their business until like 11 at night
I would kill myself if I had to do that

You live in fucking Brazil, you literal animal. We have literal uncontacted tribes in the Amazon, they're the absolute bottom of the bottom yet they thrive.

You have access to the internet and all the comfort of city life, get some money, buy a property somewhere in the countryside of MS and enjoy a Jew-free life.

Too bad. No unions, no say.

Attached: 1489690395040.png (863x651, 38K)

>protestant work ethic is good stop complaining and work harder!
>the Chinese will make you work harder if they beat america! Stop buying Huawei and support shitty overpriced american tech instead.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: really makes you think 009485093495.jpg (636x836, 49K)

Good part of my family were farmers. It isn't like that.
Have you ever heard of taxes? The state even obligates you to vote

Owning a farm and employing/enslaving people (you are brazilian so it could be either) doesn't make you a farmer.

Noooooo

Taxes in those areas are practically non-existent when you leech off the welfare. Even Varg does that.

No, my ancestors did actualy worked on the farm. They only came to Brazil because the government gave free land

Varg is in France.
Brazil is not France.

Why do you think it's remotely comparable?

We have a wage-based walfare state, so does France. The only difference being they get more. Live a cheap life and you'll be able to leech from the government just like they do.

Brazil is not a welfare state. Wtf are you talking about? With the money of our welfare state you can't even buy meat.
Plus, only people with families get money.

Also, I'm not some retarded Silva to receive welfare. No one in my family in ever need the state's assistance. It's the mark of the subhuman

>Also, I'm not some retarded Silva to receive welfare.
Then stop bitching about being a wagecuck. Keep feeding the government and living a miserable life like every other top goy does.

You can't receive welfare on Brazil. Bolsa-Familia doesn't apply to everyone

My uncle does this. He's 50 and looks about 70. You are literally working yourself into an early grave.

>Why yes, I do think that everyone who wants to work less than 120 hours per week should be removed from society and put in a labor camp.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

You don't have to pay taxes if the government doesn't know you exist. Just saying.

30 year old boomer here. People work too much. Trust me. No one gets to the end of their life thinking "oh if only I had worked longer hours"... Realistically work should be 6 hours 4 days per week.

>>Jow Forums

Realistically no one should work
I should spend my life doing exactly what I want
I wanna shitpost on here, sleep in, travel and fuck foreign women, work out whenever I want, eat whatever I want, and then raw dog a girl who will give me kids I can raise well

YOU DO WANNA

Attached: The_Nerd_and_Bugs_Bunny_meet_again.jpg (485x364, 21K)

There's been studies and experiments that agree with you

honestly this. I have never felt better than when I was working because I didn't have the time to feel anything lol. Am I even living? Not really. Do I feel pain? Not really. It's all cool.

Attached: 1372517022157.jpg (1280x960, 206K)

>tf
>tp

Understand that we are skeptical of China's motives and interests. Although they purport to be based around Marxist principles, the CPC displays very little interest in world revolution or proletarian internationalism. Most activities by Beijing such as the seizure of islands in the South China Sea or ventures in Africa do not serve any tangible purpose of liberating the working class in those regions, but rather they serve petty-bourgeois national interests.

One may also argue the DPRK has questionable motives as well. They display rather less interest in Marxist principles than Beijing, but instead promote a borderline hysterical nationalistic cult of the Korean people, in short to imply that Koreans are above and a superior species of being than the rest of the world's workers. The DPRK does not even permit marriage of its citizens with non-Koreans. How can such a mentality be tolerated in a so-called workers' state when the working class of the world should be equal and united regardless of race and nationality?

The 老外 fears the Chinese BVLL

>protestant
stopped reading there