If you want to live among whites, why not just move to Eastern Europe:

If you want to live among whites, why not just move to Eastern Europe:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgZNo2HEFgg

Most of those countries are like 90%+ white. Even the southern Slavic countries are mostly white.

Attached: blonde slavic nord sexy.jpg (1770x1280, 234K)

how do you move to another country

this is my favorite pose

Imagine a slimy black turd hanging from her ass

pls no

oh dear, not this meme again

Imagine a BBC going in it instead.

Why dont you go ahead and look up who owns all those shiny beach resorts and condo buildings, We'll wait.

The Chinese?

Because I'm not Eastern European.

Problem is Hawaii doesn't have cheap white girls.

Eastern Europe does.

Mostly Jews, but a few Chinese here and there.

Chinese actually moving to Russia and Eastern Europe looking for waifus because too few women in China and Slav men such chavs that chinks find it easy to get waifus.

>Most of those countries are like 90%+ white.
For how long? Western Europe was 90%+ white in the lifetime of everyone here.

Western yurop wasn't under communist dictatorship half of 20th century

>why not just move to Eastern Europe
Because then I'd have to live in fucking Eastern Europe. Spent 4 years in Budapest, and despite that being one of the better places in Eastern Europe, it still sucked ass comparatively.

>Budapest
Budapest is shit though. Come to Moscow. We're by far the best country in Eastern Europe overall. Lots of your compatriots are moving here.

I am, moving back home to montenegro as soon as I can, thank fucking god.

what's the difference?

Most girls have too tight assholes to fit a dick in them

I meant whats the difference in a bbc and a piece of shit get it cuz they're both brown and stinky

Yes brother move to Mosqueow, it's the greatest European city because it fully embraced the only true religion and the Last Prophet (PBUH). It will be the capital of European caliphate very soon

Moscow isn't even 5% Muslim

gibe beautiful auburn hair blue eyed Polish gf!

>tfw no eastern european gf

I honestly just want a conservative gf who isn't inked up and likes anime.

Eastern Europe will become much richer in our lifetimes, and as a result will get more non-white immigrants. That's just how it works, unfortunately. Our leaders do everything they can to make that happen, it's already happening in Poland under everyone's noses

Yeah, it would be paradise if it were richer, but it's mostly just shitty 2nd world countries with their own problems in the population

>and as a result will get more non-white immigrants.
Nope
And either way it wont be on the same terms as the west. Non0whites are third rate people here. Don't project you cuckholdness onto us. We have a completely different mentality.

>yes why not have a shittier everything; a vastly inferior education system; economy; education and have more corruption; poverty; absolutely shittier public manners (outside Czechia/Slovenia/Croatia and even then they are pretty distant and rude by canadian standards) just so you won't need to different looking people everyday

this logic though; its pretty fucking retarded. met lots of ukrainians/russian exchange/foreign students who would have absolutely trade places with you.
yeah get the fuck out

>just so you won't need to different looking people everyday
>implying slavs don't look different to nordics, celts and meds

>met lots of ukrainians/russian exchange/foreign students who would have absolutely trade places with you.
And I've met plenty of Canadians and Americans that want to move/have moved to Russia. What's your point?

Lmao do you realize how many mosques you have in Russia? You're fucking retarded, you can't control it, we used to be extremely against non-whites and look where we are now. Get real Ivan

>Lmao do you realize how many mosques you have in Russia?
Way less than the UK for example.

It doesn't really matter compared to the UK, it's still a staggering amount in some areas and it will only grow larger. Putin won't save you

most of eastern europe (west of say; Hungary) are stagnant as fuck right now and do not have any form of tech economy. their education system

>It doesn't really matter compared to the UK
It does, considering our native population is Muslim and theirs is not.
>save you
From what, our own people?

>it will only grow larger.
Birthrates in Muslim regions have been declining for 20 years.
Our immigrants are from central asia who are out 'mexicans' and are completely harmless.

>deleted
Is this the work of the famous russian janny I've heard so much about?

Attached: 1539623826565.png (1024x768, 280K)

>Eastern Europe
>white
They are the niggers of Europe, with homocide rates comparable to world class shitholes like the US.

BASED

Consider this.

Any Canadian that wants to move to Russia or the Ukraine that doesn't have direct roots there and speaks the language is a failure who thinks the grass is greener and slavs will worship him.

Meanwhile literally all the Russian/former USSR engineers/programmers I meet gives 0 fucks about abandoning Russia for a cushy 70k Salary.

I doubt you're even Swiss; no Swiss would reasonably think to abandon a stable form of government for a kleptocracy.

They will only get richer in the meantime, thinking otherwise is delusional. They had communism make them poor
>from our own people
from your corrupt politicians that fuck you over
look at the Russian, or even native European population in comparison to Africa or the Middle East. Soon that bubble will pop and borders will mean next to nothing

>Austria
you are literally Eastern/Central European mutts who speak German, please fuck off with your horseshit

sorry but did you think I wasn't going to take advantage of my canadian citizenship and have my children schooled in canada while simultaneously living in two countries?

Attached: 1468623395865.png (480x468, 207K)

>Americans calling other people mutts

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (251x242, 10K)

What he said was pretty stupid actually. Hawaii wouldn't have electricity without Serbs for example.
>from your corrupt politicians that fuck you over
You're acting like yours don't.
>look at the Russian, or even native European population in comparison to Africa or the Middle East. Soon that bubble will pop and borders will mean next to nothing
Are you drunk? You don't make any sense. Why would we allow those people here? We don't have sjws like you do. You will disappear way before we do.