I'm not white but I prefer being around white people

I'm not white but I prefer being around white people
other races are mean to me

Attached: scaredanimegirl.jpg (591x716, 28K)

What race are you

are you black?

You sound Asian

I wanna punch your soft little yellow face with my BROWN rough hands

hispanic
I got bullied by blacks and other latinos in school and only white kids were nice to me

youre not a person, so you cant belong to a human race

it's because we have a soul, non whites are animals
hope you voted for donald trump

thats not even a race stupid bitch

white men scare me, they're so much more taller and paler than me
t. chink

mestizo
Everyone in this country means "mestizo" when they say "hispanic", don't be a pedant

>hispanic
I see. I'd stay away from American Latinos as well. They seem like degenerate savages.

Im an arab and everyone likes me so I like everybody

how could anyone like arabs, your kind ia the lowest of the low

Same here, white people are so nice and polite. Granted I say this only about the middle to upper middle class ones, there are sharp class divides, but the right kind of white people are worth their weight in gold.

t. fellow creatura

Well thats not very nice, maybe someday you'll change your mind

nah i will never change my mind about you arab dogs, just like thr middle earth will never stop being hell on earth

>middle earth
*middle east

Third time I've seen someone make a typo like this and it never fails to make me laugh.

Your loss buddy

Same. Although I have friends from all races I'm just never bothering with just people from my race because they act like a fucking cult together and I'm not a fan of this.
Asian here.

Get out of here Bilbo

everything is going just as the jews planned i see

same but only morocans were nice to me ;_;

not an uncommon sentiment
brown people here will sometimes complain if there are lots of brown people around

I have also been bullied

Attached: loli cri 12.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

ironic because we helped those well to do people by letting them immigrate here and now they're pissed because we're letting in all of the low class scum that they worked so hard to get away from. hear it from indians a lot desu

You're hispanic aren't you.
Yup. It's always the same with people like you.

literally nothing of value is lost when not associating with arab people/culture except meme shawarma restaurants.

You'll never understand, Sven. We can all get along as long as one steps out of line. This applies to all human groups, including homogeneous ones.

Spics are awful and rude.

Asians do the same though. They're both in love with whites.

i guess you shitskins plan on mixing with honkeys then since you like them so much

well do it, that’s what the jew wants

>sven will never colonize your ass
Wltbhdesu

Attached: 1533642430002.jpg (827x572, 44K)

their food isn’t even good

Agreed

Attached: gender reveal.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>hear it from indians a lot desu
The specific brown people I had in mind.
The older will clump up in ethnic enclaves, whereas the younger ones simultaneously want to be attached to their ethnic group as well as be as far away from it.

im dominican

it's like a news story we had recently where a nigger parent association in the ghetto requested literally "more blonde kids in our schools"
they completely understand that if there's only brown people then it will a mess and nothing will work

the thing is, they are not entitled to our presence, do they think our job is to fix their shit all the time ?

Hispanics in America are always a mixed bunch. Some like to continue sticking to traditions of their family, some assimilate well, some hate anything to do with their own race, some like OP declare their love for white people in hopes of being accepted by them even though it will never happen, and some like me just prefer being left alone from everyone including my own family because I fundamentally disagree with everyone.

And just what's wrong with that? Did a white person beat you up or something?
So many upset people here tonight.

Attached: ARF6.gif (325x203, 906K)

And Dominicans are a mixed race in itself. How hypocritical.

im just upset because of notre dame

Why should you care?

yeah but we arent the product of jewish sponsored race mixing like you see in europe and usa

>some like me just prefer being left alone from everyone including my own family because I fundamentally disagree with everyone.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>we arent the product of jewish sponsored race mixing like you see in europe and usa
and?

>other races are mean to me
I mean the obvious thing to do was find people who share interests as you (regardless of race) but if you like discriminating others while not wanting people to pick on you then be my guest.

Attached: Yugioh world.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

No you're not. You're upset because of people being friendly with one another whereas you simply can't reciprocate others' sense of brotherhood. I know a lot of people like you on the Internet, you're all the same, misanthropic, bitter, failures who simply will never understand how others live their lives.
Let him rationalize. He needs to know he's not special.

There are a few things lost and it applies to all major cultures too.

>find people who share interests as you (regardless of race)
lol no look at your pic
i like nerdy hobbies like d&d and card games but i could never walk in there, it'd be really uncomfortable, as a matter of fact this kind of hobby is way too full of brown people here too
and asians, lots of asians in nerd hobbies, way too many
anything related to conventions, video games anime marvel etc, it's only brown people and asians there, no more normal white people, i stopped going completely

>lol no look at your pic
I did. I see people of different backgrounds bonding together over a shared interest. If that doesn't interest you that's fine, there is no need to berate you or insult you for your preference.

even if it interested me i'd stick out like a sore thumb
no thanks
"find people who share interests as you (regardless of race)" is idealistic and never gonna happen

same

Attached: 1499728238885.jpg (633x758, 44K)

>"find people who share interests as you (regardless of race)" is idealistic and never gonna happen
It happens on a consistent basis here in the US at least.

nigger why do you care if they're not white? If you have nerdy hobbies don't you just want someone to chill and hang out with? I doubt those chinks would care that you're white, as long as you're doing the same things they're doing.

>nooo you cant bully sissy retards everyone should be a sissy and die out like wh*Tes

grow up c**n

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 100K)

Is not my fault, is allah's will that I should be some arab's bvll wifeboy.