twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

introduce the locals to tracksuits

try to help the germans being kept against their will in siberia

Enjoy the life

enjoy my comfy life with a cute slav wife
interview Red Army vets about the war

Grandfather lived there for a while.
He was a party member

I just want to spectate the military parades and loudly sing the soviet anthem.

This is highly aesthetic.

Attached: au6Yf1O[1].jpg (962x1309, 171K)

Attached: 1_yM9cL7rxU8MrhP-SnCRcWA[1].jpg (1600x1043, 402K)

Try to prevent the Sino-Soviet split

>1955
Be glad that Khruschev is not a stalincuck and enjoy the life. Move to Frunze

Did those women come back from Hogwarts?

/Gulag thread

Go directly to gulag
Do not pass go, do not collect 200 rubles

they're literally how the streets of moscow are cleaned

youtube.com/watch?v=5o-02Xm1FVw

Tell my Hungarian friends to GTFO towards Austria before shit goes down.

this

enjoy the infrastructure that was built on the back of slaves that froze to death and don't say anything bad about the government otherwise I die a slave like them also

>learn perfect english

>buy a guitar and start taking lessons and playing piano

>listen exclusively to banned jazz, blues, and early rock and roll records

>escape to the UK in 1960 with my amazing electric guitar and blues guitar skills become the next big thing

>save british music from the beatles

>enjoy the infrastructure that was built on the back of slaves that froze to death
You are in the Soviet Union user, not Washington DC.

Cross the border back into Finland

please actually kill yourself you delusional communist
that LITERALLY ACTUALLY happened in the fucking Soviet Union, Washington DC isn't made out of cotton

I'd rather be in Stalin's Moscow

>that LITERALLY ACTUALLY happened in the fucking Soviet Union, Washington DC isn't made out of cotton
The most deadly labor camps in the USSR were in the East, not Moscow. Also, he's not wrong in that the US got a lot of money from cotton sales.

>dying in the cold and getting worked to death in the most awful conditions had variations in Moscow and the East, dude!
fuck off

Yes yes we know. Stalin personally killed 6 million Ukrainians and enslaved billions more to build all the roads in Russia.

Attached: stalin laugh34534.jpg (960x539, 54K)

There's no doubt that camps in Kolyma were much, much worse than those in the middle latitudes of European Russia

Nice meme. There were transition camps right in downtown Moscow

Some of the transit stations were in the city, but by far the most dangerous camps were in Siberia and the Far East.

Imagine unironically believing in a shitty Cold War propaganda.
You're stupid

The GULAG is long gone but the US constitution still allows for prison slave labor.

Attached: 13th Amendment.jpg (500x523, 92K)

Ó bazdmeg ó istenem rád lett volna szükségünk

I use my superior modern brain to conquer the primitive 50-oids

Wish you good luck
In da gooluck

Probably end up in gulag because i'm lazy as fuck, and my niche interest will help fuck all. Also will probably end up being born to some old fuck who impregnated all the babushkas because the young men died in the war, so will be fatherless aswell.

I use my superior modern brain to fuck off to America.

are you kidding
it should have been intensified even further so we could see based Stalin nuke chinkland. what a spectacle it would have created!

>Cold War America
>letting a soviet national just waltz in to their country
Oh Ivan.

Attached: 1451687626107.jpg (509x501, 86K)

based

Find Brehznev and kill him. It won't change anything, but I'll feel better about myself.

Its too late to prevent the rise of the idiots who wanted to get rid of Stalinist controls while keeping the economy super centralized and beaten to retarded, so Il just console myself with random acts of murder.

If only it was 16 years earlier, and it was possible to convince Stalin about Hitler's inevitable treachery.

Use my CE degree to make cyber stalinism a reality.

>Stalin, the German will betray you!
>Stalin: who is this spy, probably some fucking Jew, are you a doctor? no? Well fuck Jewish doctors still! Guards! Send him to be executed for doubting my leadership

Most Russians were starving and working long hours in 1955.

These pics are propaganda and hardly representative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Kurilov
And this guy was pretty much a nobody

>Most Russians were starving and working long hours in 1955.

Attached: brainletsquarepeg.png (1000x432, 165K)

It's true though?...Are you going to pretend their wasn't a labor shortage due to 26 million young people dying in the war, with millions having to remain as soldiers to secure their new rebellious puppets?

Great counterargument

find a job, after that go to dance clubs and find a big titty commie gf, watch anti capitalist movies with her, have 3 children, work till I die or till USSR dies, see as my grandchildren are becoming criminals in 90s, life's comfy

There were mods in 50s' Russia

Attached: stilyagi.jpg (512x341, 63K)

there was no starvation in russia in the 50s or later. maybe the country sucked but you look dumb if you think people starved then.

Check out the fine books from the local library discussing how the US has 80% unemployment and 100,000 black people are lynched every month.

the house I live in wasn't built that long ago so I'd get arrested for being a hobo

I have 1968 kid's encyclopedia that describes you as good people who are controlled by racist evil billionaires. personally I'd give a slap to whoever wrote that because americans are subhuman and should be killed on sight

Based

Get arrested for anti-soviet agitation

7 years before the wall?
I go to West Germany, make my way back to the US and tell my child grandfather to invest in microsoft stock

They probably think I'm a Francoist Spy and be thrown in a gulag

Try to find a job as a propaganda illustrator or go to space

Attached: quote-when-they-saw-me-in-my-space-suit-and-the-parachute-dragging-alongside-as-i-walked-they-starte (850x400, 73K)

was he the most based soviet that ever lived?

He had a chance to deorbit to USA. Just imagine the drama it would've caused.

Go directly to gulag

Based

Wake up in 1953 and warn Beriya.

>SPACEMAN DEFECTOR STARTLES KANSAN CATTLE

based monkey

Lol @ the chinese friendship banners

The headlines in American press would have been hilarious
>Space Communist Attack!
>Red Scare From Outer Space!
>A MARXIST FROM MARS!

Might go to the Swimming Pool next to the arts museum.

I get arrested.

moscow is shit today and it was shittier in the 50s

>there was no starvation in russia in the 50s or later

Starvation? No.

Hunger and malnutrition? Very much.

>First man to escape USSR through space

>Hunger and malnutrition? Very much.
Care sharing evidence?

>youtube.com/watch?v=5o-02Xm1FVw
God I hate american ''documentaries''

The """"""""""""""""""American""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 153435893458943.png (402x458, 207K)

>not being obese by consuming capitalims b0rgers is being malnourished
heh, no.

why is the danish flag so gay on Jow Forums ? the cross is so low

>RAINING RED READ RIGHTS

I convey some vectors of weapon development and some moments from history.
We quickly occupy the whole of Europe, turning everyone there into slaves (communist slaves). After we sail to the USA and rape them all together with South America.
As a result, the world becomes fair and honest, where every normal communist has several slaves

Attached: IMG_0409.png (312x503, 226K)

Gonna go meet my grandpa he is probably working as an engineer atm and convince him I'm his relative from some future that will help him with life decisions if he takes me to live with him

>You wake up in Moscow, 1955
>Now what, Jow Forums?

I fuck around in Moscow, go sightseeing for a bit, then return to Hungary to live with my grandma who is pregnant with my father

that's not a documentary, it's a fun hidden camera tv show you spastic

ew go away

same to you goober

>goober
it can't even talk because of the 4 fat chins under its mouth

don't you have tourists to wait on at the beach you fucking peasant?

lmao now he uses the word peasant to redeem his vocabulary, absolutely gay

why are you so miserable? are you so low that you have to resort to attacking people to feel better about yourself? you're fucking fay bud

I am miserable? you are the one replying lel,also I don't have to attack you to feel better about myself, I don't think I attacked you at all, but you feel attacked and hurt and it's easy to do.
homo

You can't have a discussion without insulting people clearly, insulting me because of my flag is pretty petty. You're like a child that grew old.

discussion about what? nobody was discussing anything? you just want to keep this conversation because you looked like a woman 2 posts ago

Face it, you're more fit for the bar than a forum. Get lost brainlet.

>khrushchev era
oh no no no no no

Attached: khrushchev on a boat.jpg (523x347, 42K)

get gulag'd for being a yugoslav

cringe

every single one of your attention whoring posts has been cringe, well I noticed you, I hope it boosted your little ego boy :D

>:D

that's you

are you a woman?