I have never seen a Russian IRL

Attached: Pepe Stare.jpg (870x718, 90K)

lucky user

lucky

Literally go to Kaliningrad

Only white foreigners I've encountered were a German family and and an Australian

I have I have seen Russians, Russian immigrants, Russian visitors, Russian diaspora, even a Russian jew if you don’t act mean you can get them to smile especially if you call them ma’am or sir in English also they have some nice but weird looking food actually I might go to the Russian market later because your post made me hungry lol,

Come visit user. We're actually pretty nice to look at and fun people.
The meme about Russians being cold is stupid.

That was probably the first time you've seen white peole in the first place, amerimutt.

I've never heard this "joke" before

I hate your kin

Based.

Out of my school there was 1 Russian guy among all the Eastern Europeans.
But then there was a load of Russian-Latvians and a few Israeli Russians which was fucking weird.

I've never seen a woman I loved IRL

Attached: D5FE55BC-2B8F-430D-9D5B-0CD2FB33371C.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Attached: y5PPPNj9Vxw.jpg (444x467, 103K)

I've seen a few Russians, the girls are always nagging the guys about something, I've only met one (I think he was inbred though)

When I studied in Germany I had a Russian roommate that was terrifying. She had cold dead grey eyes and wouldn't even acknowledge me when I said hello (like not even a nod)

Sounds very very very very very very very very very very very very very very (very) hot. How beautiful was she?

Attached: 1552775445126.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>I think he was inbred though
There are no inbred Russians

I have seen a lot of Swedes last summer

Attached: Screenshot_20180907_032208.jpg (1080x2051, 323K)

Attached: pyanye-shvedy-usnuli-na-gazone.jpg (421x381, 32K)