twitter.com/LejindaryFandom/status/1117862725735079937
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's so funny?

Fr*Nchs reaping what they sow

>OH NOOOOOO OUR OLD SHIT IS BURNING DOWN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's actually quite beautiful

bruh

Attached: hm really makes you think.webm (360x640, 1.74M)

Non Europeans are disgraceful. And that includes Albania.

>Non Europeans are disgraceful. And that includes Albania.

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

i told you they hate us, nobody ever believes me when i say it but if you had any doubts left, i hope today was a wake up call
i wish they were more mainstream with their hate so that everybody can see their real face

Why should we care about your fucking churches?

>make fun of every tragedy to ever happen in America
>Americans banter back when your church is on fire
>WTF SEE AMERICANS HATE US AMERICANS ARE EVIL
Are you serious? Look at Jow Forums every single day and then give me one reason why I should have sympathy for you

albania is a plague on this earth

Attached: 782374798243.jpg (614x588, 45K)

>Look at Jow Forums every single day
i'd rather not
>and then give me one reason why I should have sympathy for you
give me one reason you should hate millions of people you have never met

t.racist

mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1117863555951316992
Does the french authorities lie about the cause of church desecration? They seem quite common

based

cringe
BASED

they pretend not to notice it and the media doesn't talk about it

twitter.com/LejindaryFandom/status/1117862725735079937

based frenchman coming through

Attached: 1463376013465.jpg (300x250, 27K)

>I judge people based on the retarded shit I read on Jow Forums

What single characteristic about them irl makes them redeemable?

but i don't, i judge based on what i read on twitter, which is much larger and more representative
Jow Forums is full of edgy kids it's not really a surprise

Attached: 1555353809246.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

I don’t hate the French, not one bit, but when the opportunity arises to banter another country over a tragedy you can bet I will given how often Jow Forums likes to make fun of things like 9/11 and our mass shootings

Until you treat our tragedies the same way you treat a roof and church spire burning up people are going to keep making fun of this shit

:(

Nothing. I hate non-whites I just thought it would be stupid to use Jow Forums shitflinging as reason to shape your opinions.

I see

why do you think you're so special?
everyone gets made fun of here

lmao the fucking butthurt over the original tweet

We need the destruction of a european monument every week this can never get old

>Until you treat our tragedies the same way
like what ? nobody laughed at 9/11 until years after because of bush, and not everyone laughed either
you didn't have any other tragedy since then

This actually makes me sad.

If you genuinely think everyone gets made fun of the way America does and the amount America does you’re delusional

It’s not even funny to make fun of 9/11 here anymore not because it’s a tragedy but because it’s such a low hanging fruit that you can just assume everybody already thinks it’s funny

How often are you made fun of and how? Count the threads about the UK in any given day vs the threads about the US. There will be more about the US always and it’ll be shit like “haha 9/11” “haha mass shooting 50 dead amerimutts” “haha 56% white goblin mutts all need to die haha”

>you didn't have any other tragedy since then
Jow Forums regularly makes fun of every single mass shooting we’ve ever had, they LOVE to make fun of school shootings where kindergarteners died or when Omar mateen killed like 50 people or when the guy in Las Vegas killed 60 and injured like 900. It’s literally every day

So again, when Jow Forums starts treating our tragedies where people die the same way they treat a fucking roof burning up you can complain about Americans being mean

Jow Forums didnt exist when 9/11 happened and nobody respects the sanctity of mass shootings you braindead redditor
Gee i thought the string of violence, terrorism and total lack of respect for our society were reasons used to disapprove of them but turns out the entirity of front national must have just been browsin Jow Forums

ok sure thing dude

>and nobody respects the sanctity of mass shootings you braindead redditor
Fair, I can’t make you care, but then don’t expect me to care when your faggot little churches burn down. That’s all I’m saying, it’s all or nothing, either don’t make fun of our tragedies or don’t get mad at us for laughing when your churches burn down or a Muslim drives a truck through a crowd
Amazing argument

You are arguing with someone else retard. I never made the case for sandniggers and we were never talking about them in the first case. I assumed the frenchie was talking about all non-euros, like op who is a jap.

but we too have killers, we regularly make jokes about our own serial killers ? i don't even count the jokes about landru or that one belgian pedo guy, it's completely different from being in a religious civil war, it's like making jokes about charles manson

also those are genuinely funny, because the shooter is always some insane Jow Forums incel who wrote dumb shit before dying and has a wacky personality

>also those are genuinely funny
That’s fine, I find the image of the cathedral burning and the memes about it hilarious. That’s also fine

you're only finding it funny out of spite
if the white house burned every european on Jow Forums would be sad, meanwhile if eliott roger happened in europe all the europeans would laugh since that story is surreal and actually funny

#
>hahahaha 30 kindergarteners were killed and it’s funny because the shooter is autistic
>WTF how can you laugh at memes about our church roof burning up??? You’re so terrible you’re only doing this out of spite
Europeans are insufferable

Why do we have to let non europeans exist again? France, Britain?