Lmao why are Europeans such crybabies

lmao why are Europeans such crybabies.
It's just a building and can always be rebuilt, plus no one died.
Even then only the roof was really lost.

Attached: 1555354729934.png (1136x640, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A49ATAkShq0?t=800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's mostly alt-right fantasies about mass murder here

I was surprised to find out the roof was wooden. I thought it would've been shale

*slate

>new worlder opinions

Honestly, if the oldest man-made and actively used structure in your country is less than 800 years old, you shouldn't have an opinion on this matter.

yes, i've seen my flag you stupid queer.

The slate is not suspended in the air, dumb mutt. There is wood under it to support it.

Euros are sheltered children.

This poster is burning with anger

The toilet in there is older than your country.

Our country has trees older than all of human civilization

>Life is old there
>older than the trees
>younger than the mountains
>blowing like the breeze

>all these americans

Nobody gibs a shit man. Except 2 or 3 faggots, it's mostly mutts of all types opening 6379 threads to express their pov about yurop, culture and cathedrals.

youtu.be/A49ATAkShq0?t=800
t=800

Attached: 1554349061992.png (1366x768, 1.5M)

the building is is literally 7x older than your entire country

Varg Vikernes was there?

and?
there are rocks here that are billions of years old.
I guess those rocks have more worth than that cathedral.

haha good question, I think not.

Attached: 1540448174359.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

Those people must be really stupid dumb idiots if they think that such ancient wooden crap placed in mid-european climate was never rebuilded in last 800 years.
Nothing happened, just one more reconstruction.
Also, those western christians has absolutely NO respect to themselves and deserve it.

There, there.
There was actually part of the wood structure from the 13th century.
Eugène Viollet le Duc did the biggest renovation in the XIXth

LMAO your stupid faggot church burned up and there’s literally no possible way to genuinely replace what was lost

Whenever terrorists realize Europeans NEED their gay old shit they’re going to start blowing it all up and there’s nothing you can do to replace it when it’s gone hahahaha

You’re a bitch and you need to have your skull bounced off the pavement

You're right user. Lets target the Pyramids of Giza next. I mean, theyre just tombs. Its not like the dead are really gonna miss them

Attached: Giza.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I heard that the mosque near the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem burned on the same day. What's going on? Should we take this as a sign of our lord?

Or hey! Maybe tear down the Great Wall. I mean its not like it serves a purpose any more, seeing as the Mongol horse tribes are all gone

based retard

ironic when you probably cried over 9/11

He's not saying tear down the notre dame. He's just wondering why there is this hoohah about a fire. Shit happens. He/She would probably say the same thing if some storm tore down 1/4th of the great wall. shit happens

May I ask, on a fundamental level, what the fuck is this argument trying to say? That only countries fortunate enough by the grace of contemporary luck have a greater ethos because of structures existing within their borders while in their modern form had no hand in creating? So no new world country, despite being active members and human history, can comment on any debate simply because they lack the historical ethos? This pretentious posturing by Europeans and their cuckolds like you needs to stop.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 51K)

It's normies and old mums crying because they all remembered the WTC7 collapse (when building is on fire, it collapses) and suddenly they remembered they can not exhibit on instagram in Paris anymore, which was their only lifelong dream.

it took humans 200 years to build. What have you contributes to society mr. dickinonehandphoneintheother?

Not him, but the only tragedy to 9/11 was the human cost. The WTC building itself wasnt a huge loss, since it bears no cultural value.

If you want to rock-flex the Nuvvuagittuq greenstone belt is worth far more than your single Zircon because It's actually stood the test of time out in the open.

The point I was trying to get across is that Notre Dame was a culturally and historically important monument that has survived over 800 years.

To see 2/3rd of it destroyed, some of which is irreplaceable, is a tragedy on par with any country's historically/culturally important monuments being destroyed.

One of the few beautiful things we have left in the world has literally gone up in flames.

There are tons of other gothic cathedrals over there. Not all the world is ugly grey Britain.
The thing with this particular one is all the normies know it from their lust for tourist traps.
It's gonna be rebuilt in 10 years. In 50 years nobody will even remember it was set on fire one night in 2019

Based self-aware 56'er

>What have you contributes
You know how i can tell a chink typed this?

>and can always be rebuilt
no thanks fuck christcuckery

Based and redpilled

Just like everything else in the US

TopKek!

Attached: 1549555842060.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

>Your
>Swiss flag
Retard

Lamo we have some of the best gothic cathedral in the world

Europe is chock full of old cathedrals, and yes, most of them have been rebuilt several times by now. Wars, floods, fires etc. have always been there.

Varg will pay for what he's done!

Hahahaha good fuck Europeans you deserve every single second of grief you get fuck you and fuck your gay little church

>To see 2/3rd of it destroyed
Literal fake news. Most of the cathedral is fine and won't be hard to restore.

Forgot pic.

Attached: nvvsojcrhks21.jpg (720x960, 72K)

>haha yeah fuck euros haha *slaps lips* haha yeah fuck the church *slurps purple drank with brown hands* haha yeah

the church is older than your country so unless you're a gentleman of colour it's just as much your church as ours

SEETHE
Don’t care about MUH HERITAGE just hate Europeans simple as

When ragheads start targeting monuments instead of people I will never stop cumming

calm down Gonzalez

>the only tragedy to 9/11 was the human cost
Hold on there! We're talking about Americans here.

these are not nice

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

Hahahahaha 800 year old roofing and you will never get it back it’s gone forever and Muslims are laughing and celebrating

*some Muslims

>Hahahahaha
>Muslims are laughing and celebrating
Might it be that brown hands typed this post?

They are laughing in the streets of Paris, they were laughing as they watched it burn, and you cannot and will not ever do anything about your history being burned away forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>your history
WE WUZ JEWS

Alright, muhammed.

A burger with a brain?
Now I've seen it all

I get that you’re attempting to insult me but you’re literally calling me something your women desire hahahahaha FAGGOT

I'm not French nigga lol

Alright, muhammed.

based

Attached: 1475856599121.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

All Europeans are literally exactly the same thing

Why are you using our slang you fucking faggot lmao

Well, the roof was over 800 years old and was a wonder of craftsmanship. It will be very hard to do it again, and do it as good.

Hahahahaha

We'll do it better, and then we'll kill all the muslims

BASED FIRE

Attached: ZP8KMen9zB-12.png (300x250, 26K)