Who don't native Americans and Latin Americans wear their native clothes ?

Who don't native Americans and Latin Americans wear their native clothes ?

Only Arabs and Asians seem to wear their traditional attires
The rest of the world wears only westernized garments

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (474x355, 50K)

spaniards destroy native cultures, look at philippine.
other european dont do this

Really depends on which Asians you refer to, East/SEA rarely ever wear their traditional clothes. Native Americans do on special occasions and they wear accessories (like jewelry or moccasins). I think that might be the case for some natives in Latin America too but I know less about that.

God I need a NE Indian gf

do indian hapas suffer the same as hapas in the west

Mexican blouses have been getting slightly popular here on the west coast. It's not traditional, but it's based on a traditional clothing they wear over there.

Attached: il_340x270.1506186718_flfn.jpg (340x270, 14K)

They've been worn off and on for 50 years

Because it's not my clothing

People will like you less/more depening on how you look. This affects everything from friends/romantic relations/work/school/justice system. Sadly that is just how the world is. Let it sink in

Attached: 1552626971079.gif (445x445, 1.14M)

>East/SEA rarely ever wear their traditional clothes
flag = checked

good because i look good
always been well treated because of this
i like it

That explains why everyone like me

Indian hapas as in someone with a NE Indian / South or North Indian parents?
I guess I can't really say so because I don't know anyone like that personally to ask them about their struggles.

Whenever I've seen any such kids though, their look depends on what their parents are like. If their parent was a fair skinned Indian they might look completely like a NE Indian person i.e full blown mongloid or like a fair skinned Indian with very faint mongloid features. If it's with a dark skinned Indian they may often just look like a regular dark skinned Indian (dark skinned Indians sometimes do have mongloid features so it won't seem like something out of the ordinary) or like a Filipino/SE Asian person.

Lol, You need to Chill out with the anti brazilian posts OP.

Attached: 31512040_2063058997301347_2281860672042041344_n.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

Dude, our "native clothes" are basically underwear and a hat, I'm not wearing that since I already did for a school project and it was completely fucking humiliating, hence why I still remember it despite being fucking 3 years old at the time.

traditional clothing back home is literally white farmer shirt and pants with a hat and a machete
girls get a qt dress and sandals to show off their feet while they dance tho which is pretty nice, I'm buying a pair of leather sandals(similar to roman sandals) and a dress from my town to have my wife wear it for me while we fuck, ngl the thought makes me hard as fuck

Negro, we speak Spanish in our daily lives, our traditional music consist on European shit, most people are christians, people are taught about Plato and Descartes in school. "Native" culture is marginal, non existent

Could have just painted your face.

Attached: 1555383288505s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

this should have went as the cute brazilian girl with the red paint. Sorry for the trauma.

This. You see non-mexican girls wearing these shirts quite a bit

Spaniards are the biggest cancer in the world. Now Philippines is a mash of Spanish, Tagalog, Bisaya, Muslim, Catholic and Illocano cultures.

Some do on occasion

Attached: Lakotan woman.jpg (414x620, 87K)

we do for ceremonies and pow wows yeah, some other stuff too

Attached: 07BD571B-AAEC-407A-9570-7127168A11F2.jpg (2623x1267, 1.36M)

>we
t. 1/128th cherokee indian

Wearing traditional clothing is either shameful or LARPing