/mämmi/

Rekyylitön painos

Attached: 1524867176049.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/im_broken_depressed_foreigners_struggle_to_find_work_in_finland/10641139
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oispa loli

Oispa _______.

ompi kuollutta

Attached: 1518346530671.jpg (602x521, 44K)

Attached: 123123123.png (493x139, 52K)

Jatkuu jo toista kuukautta tämä kuvapostaus-kielto. Antaako hiroyuki minun enää koskaan postata kuvia?

Syön aamupalaksi kanaapiffejä ja hyvin maustettua riisiä.

oispa talvi

paskat
onneksi on kesä ja neekerikelit
ihanan lämmintä ja aurinkoista ulkona eikä ole jatkuvasti sielua murskaavaa pimeyttä ja kylmyyttä

Tää ja tää.

Attached: IMG_0090.jpg (2894x3768, 667K)

Ei ja hyvä niin. Nyt onkin hyvä aika kollektiivisesti jättää hyvästit tälle paskasivustolle joka monen nyymin nuoruuden on riistänyt ja elämän pilannut. Lopettakaa postaaminen jo tänään.

Ei pidä ostaa sikaa säkissä

*ostaa nyymin säkissä*

*laukeaa nyymin sisälle*

Toiseksi paras töhö

Mihin me sitten mennään?

Hautaan.
Tule, nyymi. Vietetään elämämme paras päivä yhdessä ja tempaistaan lopuksi toisemme.

*käy nyymin kimppuun*

katsoin tunti sitten lämpötilaa ja siellä oli 0 astetta ja nyt katsoin niin siellä on 8

Mihin tekis lomamatkan kavereiden kaa?

>pahimmat turistirysät
ei kiits
>hiekkaneekerit
ei kiits
>vinosilmien kehitysmaat
ei kiits

Hey Finland gays. I visited your country a couple of years ago and it was good, everyone was autistic. Now I would like to do a year working holiday visa there, but I'm seeing a lot of people saying there are no jobs even for locals so non- Finnish speaking foreigners will have no chance. I'm willing to do absolute anything, herd reindeer in the middle of Lapland or flip burgers at Hesburger or just anything. Is it true that I probably won't find work?

Learn to code

Very funny meme. Finland good with meme, spurdo right? Haha, good meme.

njaahas, kesäloma

There's plenty of seasonal jobs in Lapland (waiter, cleaner, other service), but those only last a few months at a time. Cleaners are in demand everywhere but ofc pay is shit.

moldova

Paras light/zero juoma?

OK as long as there is something. What is shit pay by Finnish standards? At the moment I drive a forklift for about €12 an hour.

pepsi max 2 pack

Ajakaa norjaan

ei oo

megaforce (sininen)

9-10 eur/h is shit pay, right now cleaners start at 9,45

Kerava

Menen ostamaan wokkivihanneksia, einesmuussia ja jauhelihaa.

Tunnistelen sitten kassalla.

>so non- Finnish speaking foreigners will have no chance.
Not true, you will definitely find some blue-collar work easily. I think many employers would prefer english speaking anglo over some lazy nig. Try labour hiring firms too

Attached: 1396398.jpg (1024x576, 294K)

foreigners find it hard to get employed in finland because even in the lowest tier jobs, finnish speaking people are preferred.

OK that doesn't sound too bad. If you are way the fuck in the middle of nowhere will they usually offer accommodation too or will you have to find something yourself? I live in a tent now so I'm not too fussy, but I don't think a tent would be great for a Lapland winter.

OK I've pretty much always done blue collar work so that's fine with me.

I'd like to learn but I doubt I will be fluent by the time I go. Are there mostly foreigners working in tourism jobs in Lapland? Surely most of them don't speak Finnish well?

Kumpaa polkua menitte?

Attached: 16dc76a9.jpg (720x960, 83K)

>I live in a tent now
Lmao how did you have enough money to travel?

by living in a tent and not wasting money on rent

You are deluding yourself.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/im_broken_depressed_foreigners_struggle_to_find_work_in_finland/10641139

13-v paskakirjallisuutta
18v res ups
22-v uraputki
30-v opiumi, kuppatauti, rikollisuus, kuritushuone.

Vittu tajusin kuinka vammainen kysymys oli vasta, kun olin postannut

Attached: 1504359434410.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

This. I work 60 hours a week, why would I pay $200 a week to hardly ever be in a shitty house shared with a bunch of normies?

Just a question m8. If the answer is no then so be it.

>but I don't think a tent would be great for a Lapland winter.
It's fine, but you've got to have a proper stove keeping you warm.

>implying a english speaking australian is going to be treated the same as a fucking nigger

oho piti mennä tohon

Interesting, but this is about neekeri looking for decent full time work to support their families, not some retarded hippie who will clean toilets for money to go to festivals.

Rukin kautta sodomiaan

>Germany
>Argentina
>Niggers
Read the article before making your edgy remarks.

>Robert*, Germany: I arrived in Finland in 2009, as most people, for a master’s. I had finished my BA in my home country where I was also a language teacher, a translator and an interpreter – in other words, a very active student and freelancer. I signed up for Finnish lessons, because I wanted to stay here after completing my studies, What was available was in total two or three hours of language courses a week, and it was "book Finnish”"to boot. Not only was that not enough time to actually learn the language, but what we were learning was mostly useless because nobody speaks that version of the language at all.

>After completing my studies I got a PhD position, but the workload made it hard to continue learning Finnish. Now I’ve finished my PhD but I’m also a father which leaves me with even less time to learn it. My point? Nobody noticed or took advantage of my willingness to learn Finnish when I had the time and energy. Now that I’m older and have more responsibilities and am entering the job market after academia and it turns out being fluent in Finnish is a must – obviously since we’re in Finland.

>There is a pretty big disconnect between the integration process Finland expects foreigners to engage in, and the resources put and interest shown – in this case by universities and maybe some government offices – in making sure foreigners can actually integrate.

see;
>Now that I’m older and have more responsibilities and am entering the job market after academia and it turns out being fluent in Finnish is a must – obviously since we’re in Finland.

pay attention;
>it turns out being fluent in Finnish is a must – obviously since we’re in Finland.
>being fluent in Finnish is a must
>fluent
>Finnish
>a must

Jos historia kiinnostaa niin Ravenna on aika comfy.

I'd prepare for a disappointment. Just want you to be aware that it might turn out to be a lot harder that you'd imagine, so just keep that in mind. It shouldn't be impossible though. Just remember to have a backup plan just in case.

He's not picking up reindeer shit though, he's a professional with a PHD looking for a suitable job. I think my situation is a little different.

OK well thank you for your input. I might do another country but Finland was my first choice.

Löysin karkin maasta

I don't think Robert was looking for low wage blue-collar work. Why would anyone hire foreigner with poor finnish skills to an office job, when we've natives with academic degree unemployed too? Basic blue-collar employer prefers western over some 3rd world ape

For the lapland seasonal stuff they will offer accomodation, but otherwise they won't bother for shit jobs. Rents in bumfuck nowhere are 300-400 eur/mo though for an apartment, and that often includes water and internet.

saanko hemmotella itteäni tänää?

Et. Tänään kärsit.

tie nyymin sydämeen kulkee mämmin kautta

luulisi että tohtori osaisi opiskella ihan itsenäisesti

tänäänkin

Joka päivä.

*purkaa nyymin kuin pommin*

*painaa vahingossa väärää nappia ja nyymi laukeaa*

koska ne uudelleen lasketut äänestystulokset tulee?

Tiistaina.

Well it'd be easy to just take a ferry or train across borders to neighboring countries if you felt it to be insurmountable to get emplyoed here, so you could start in Finland and move around as you please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Attached: Map_of_Schengen_Area.png (1024x1024, 151K)

jos se oli väärä nappi, miksi se tuntui niin oikealta

Sian tuska ja ongelmat ovat loppuneet. Me joudutaan vielä kärsimään jonkin aikaa.

Sadly no, on a working holiday visa from a non-profit Schengen country you can only work in the one country you apply for.

I can get a UK passport so I would be living there right now if it wasn't for this stupid Brexit shit fucking up everything.

Ignore the word 'profit', auto correct decided that needed to be there.

se on vittu proxyhomo taas apinat

miks joku valehtelis internetissä?

ei kai kukaan...
aikaansa tuhlaisi...

rohtuneet huulet...

oispa varoitusväreillä varustettu nisti nymfomaani tyty

Bepanthen...

huulien lipominen...

Bepanthen on kyllä oikeasti kuin jotain taikarohtoa, parantaisi varmaan syövänkin

Attached: 1535099449510.png (702x453, 32K)

väsynttää vaikka nukuin hyvät yö unet hnmph

Attached: 1536273696882.jpg (246x200, 8K)

Ulkona oli lämmin ja kesänen keli. Kesästä tulee aina kovin nostalginen fiilis, mutta normojen sekaan on vaikeampi soluttautua mikä tekee ulkona olosta hyvin hankalaa itselle.

tuplilla lisää kaljaa
on ollut hyvä arpaonni tässä

Attached: 1545355706154.gif (277x370, 230K)

Oon kipee

harmin lista

Attached: 87649080.png (1194x669, 816K)

mun perse on melkosen porisevää sorttia

kiitos vastauksista

-uusi seelanti proxy

pitsaa

Attached: 1541343028229.png (1000x1412, 1.69M)

Me nyymit olemme nyymejä ja nyymeinä aiomme kuolla, saa raukat ja kommarit normojen pyllyjä nuolla

>porisevää
porisevaa* tai pörisevää*

ei-tuplilla menen ostamaan kaljaa ja vaikka pitsaa

Attached: 1548846582111.gif (298x164, 128K)

Alkaa jo nyt hikoiluttaan. Katsoo sitten kun tulee 30+ helteet että miten paljon pitää riisuutua että ulkona viitsii kävellä.

uusi hallitus sdp+kok+vihr+rkp

tervetuloa neekerit

tämä olisi paras mahdollinen ympäristölle ja suomelle

toi oli hyvä nyymi

Söpö masu.