Libtards

Are libertarians taken seriously in your country? I feel like these retards only have a significant following in the US

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 7K)

American Libertarianism is big in post-colonial states among the bourg who all despise their countrymen and want nothing to do with them or their taxes. Brazil for instance has a large ancap scene. They are all very hateful people and make me appreciate amerifat libertarians a lot honestly.

I'm not even sure a lot of people know about them

We have a new political party that is libertarian-ish and I'm voting for them in October, but I went to one of their rallies a few months ago and that will never happen again. These are the cringiest people I have ever seen, neckbeards everywhere. The party will get my vote but that is as much as I will ever have to do with them.

I'd vote libertarian desu, it sounds very comfy
(o´ω`o)

>The ideals that the party standards for and the people it represents are repulsive, and that's why I'm voting for it

Canadian electorate intelligence.

A lot of my ideals are somewhat libertarian. What is it about libertarians that attracts neckbeards tho?

The child sex slavery parts.

Libertarianism will never work in a large country, if you don't have a powerful central government then you'll just get cucked by countries that do

There are some, but the smart people know that we have too large problems to "let people sort it themselves"

Libertarianism doesn't work in civilization

no taxes

I'm pretty sure they only even exist in the US, let alone have any sort of support. We do have some of those sovereign citizen people though, which seem like libertarians, but wackier.

Do they live in the middle of nowhere?

you call them alt-right now

No. There is a lolbertarian party here that gets like 1000 votes. Last time I checked it was taken over by some tranny activists

Attached: 1529964513213.jpg (800x443, 284K)

Libertarians in 2008
>dude weed and gay marriage bro! Also no more wars! Fuck Bush and fuck police
Libertarians in 2012
>dude weed and gay marriage bro! Also no more wars! Fuck Obama and fuck police.
Libertarians now
>Race war now! Also we need to invade other countries to stop them from promoting policies I don't like! Oh and the police are great blue lives matter!
What happened?

Attached: question453.png (356x311, 84K)

The alt right

Actual lolbertarians like this still exist the people just moved on after realizing that lolbertarianism has run it's course and is not useful anymore.

Attached: 1546747011464.png (592x724, 273K)

true desu
libertarianism is less popular in europe because until very recently most countries were entirely one ethnic group. The idea of taxes helping a member of your people is much more encouraging than in a place where you don’t associate with a lot of the citizens

They do have a relatively decent following, but the normies are either (mostly) unaware, or mistrustful of them.

Libertarians here basically want us to become the US, they should be hanged from the gallows.