Did you know that America has a tree that is 91m tall and 32m around and is older than human civilization??...

Did you know that America has a tree that is 91m tall and 32m around and is older than human civilization??? I want to see it

Attached: FF77B253-D317-4596-A8D5-D8E65F974366.jpg (1202x1600, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
boredpanda.com/worlds-oldest-tree-old-tjikko-sweden/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, excuse my error, this one is only 2000 years old. They have methuselah and another tree that is over 5000 years old!

Noice

I want to chop it

human civilization is 10000 yo

It's location is "secret ", but you can find some map of where it is if you look hard enough .

You chop down your own trees, you have enough

Human civilization began 3000 years ago with the Sumerians idiot

I imagine the Chinese would pay handsomely to make some '"""medicine""" out of it.

It's named after this NORTHERN BVLL

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (480x600, 43K)

that's a big tree

why, just because they wrote, you are one of those people that thinks they are aliens or something? civilization began with agriculture, and the sumerians were long gone 3000 years ago idiot

nah you're thinking of the oldest tree. This is just the biggest, people visit it all the time.

Attached: 21ED0DFF-B1A1-4621-8C36-C2BA239D74DA.jpg (528x622, 113K)

Wait are you legitimately fucking retarded or something

More like 3000 BC you dolt

That’s what I meant

Point is we have trees older than 5000 years

why

Doesn't change the fact that human civilization is in fact dated to about 10k years ago.

>being doubly wrong and still calling people idiots

I remember having an pvp battle against 2 night elves there

uhh its 2019 years old moron

no we dont, God made it all

The history of my city goes back 13000 years.

Agriculture is not “civilization”, civilization is more than just people farming fucking chickpeas you fucking idiot
>THEY WERE IN SMALL ISIOLATED VILLAGES FARMING CHICKPEAS THAT’S AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION
That’s what you sound like
GO

No it doesn’t you fucking retard that’s now how history works. People may have been in the general vicinity of your city 13000 years ago but Americans can say that too

>my arbitrary definitions is more correct than scientific definitions
Villages are in fact civilization.

here is the problem new worlders have with the term, civilization is defined in only two aspects, urbanization and agriculture (neolithic evolution)

in the past before the advent of modern archaeology the oldest known "civilization" was sumer so people are like oh they must be the measure of civilization, which obviously with current knowledge of older urbanized settlements make no sense

ofc planting shit doesn't make it a civilization but having a stratified society with division of labor to manage the intricacies an urban settlement does and this archaeologically predates the sumer by another 5000 years

sometimes you shouldn't rely on misinformation so much

You’re wrong dude, accept it, you’re just fucking wrong

>civ·i·li·za·tion
>/ˌsivələˈzāSH(ə)n/
>noun
>the stage of human social and cultural development and organization that is considered most advanced.

>That time is about 3100 BC. In about 3200 BC the two earliest civilizations develop in the region where southwest Asia joins northeast Africa. Great rivers are a crucial part of the story. The Sumerians settle in what is now southern Iraq, between the mouths of the Euphrates and the Tigris.

Dumb fucking smug Europeans I hate you

Theh found remains of people from the mid stone age, new stone age, bronze age, iron age at the same spot here. So people did keep coming here.

But it truly became a city in the traditional sense when the Romans placed a fortification and barracks here 2000 years ago.

>this city of thousands from 7000 BC is NOT civilization
>I repeat, it is NOT civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
Unironically hang yourself.

>learning history from dictionaries
only in america

Good time

Every single person on earth can say that then, everywhere had ancient indigenous people, who cares
>when the Romans placed a fortification and barracks here 2000 years ago.
That’s when it begins

Correct, a small settlement of nothing but sleeping huts is not civilization, I’m glad you understand

What greater civilization were they a part of? Or was it just some small isolated tribe? Guess the sentinelese are a civilization too

>using the dictionary definition of civilization? Pffff...Americans are so dumb...they don’t even know how *I* define civilization...

this is a logical fallacy
let's say you don't know the name of mesoamerican civs and one day someone asked you is this civilization by showing you a picture of the pyramids of yucatan do you say that since they didn't belong to a "greater civilization" that they weren't a civilization?

I fucking swear

Civilization began with agriculture.

Nice strawman.

Sentinelese are just barely a couple hundred at most and still practice hunting/gathering.

Hardly what I'd call a(n agricultural) city.

and you saw this civilization first hand with your own eyes I take it? Maybe you should be less of a pseudo-intellectual faggot spouting something he read in national geographic and grasp some deeper philisophical understanding of the terms you like to throw around lest your IQ stay capped at 110.

no one sees "civilization" that's what you don't get, and I don't think you will ever understand

If god made something to be 5000 years old on its creation, is it still 2019 years old or is it 7019 years old?

>the oldest known civilization was ____
>no one sees civilization
>I'm a fucking retard

yea ok thanks

what is age? what is time? you have too many assumptions

Fir you

civilization is implied, this is clear when we describe something

when you go and look at a building you don't say this is civilization but you do say this must have been a part of a civilization

civilization is a holistic attribution, it is in itself "unseeable" we presume it through artifacts, let's say we dig up some unknown piece of metal artwork, we don't point and say this is civilization, we imply that whom ever made it must have reached civilization status (division of labor)

i expect better from canadians

you've completely misinterpreted everything that I've said, and it's not worth trying to get you to understand it so I'm going to bed, have a good night being a retard fedora

you didn't say anything since you can't even put a sentence together, I am not doing your stupid implication games

gobekli tepe has evidence of being inhabited around 11,000 - 8000 BCE, not sure why everyone is going autistic over this shit.

Here's methuselah

Attached: maxresdefault-2-600x315.jpg (600x315, 36K)

Shhh don’t tell anyone they’ll burn it down like that gay church over in Europe

The place of the tree was never released. I've work in the National Parks near it and still don't know it's location

*sip* yep, got enough wood to heat the house this winter

Attached: H110-0461.png (1200x627, 384K)

Anyone who actually wants to find it will easily be able to do so with that picture alone

>named after a war criminal
not surprised with yankees' rampant deification

Ours is 9 500 years old.

boredpanda.com/worlds-oldest-tree-old-tjikko-sweden/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Attached: Tjikko.jpg (700x1042, 250K)

Based Tjikko

Attached: 14537489035.jpg (618x800, 60K)

It began with the Natufians or Jericho like 10,000 years ago

He's named after a Injun general,

How much do you bet that an arab will go there and snap it in the coming decade?

Not much, arabs never go hiking or more than 20 meters into the woods.