Based hug of two based leaders

Based hug of two based leaders

Attached: BN-KN672_ihug5_J_20150929114015.jpg (959x639, 48K)

He just loves people

Attached: putin-modi-z_d.jpg (670x440, 43K)

Modi is pretty cool when hes not calling for westerners to leave India, calling his supporters to attack goras, and shouting for the death of whites of eat beef.

I don't think I have heard him saying anything against whites. It is true that indian politics has a very staunch anti-colonialist mindset due to our history.

>That hug
>That warmth
>inb4thatsmell

Attached: modihug.jpg (650x400, 27K)

Indians who support Modi are abusing westerns who visit Amazing India, attacking goras. This needs to be fixed. Rahul Gandhi can address this situation, make it possible for goras living in India to become nationals and overall enjoy live in Wonderful India.

Based

Attached: cover_story_4_20170109_600_855_630_630.jpg (630x421, 45K)

Why is Modi such a based guy?

>wonderful
>India
No matter who gets elected it's still dog shit

Didn't know he was a philosopher as well. HAR HAR MAHADEV

Attached: ModiHugsNumber787minus1.jpg (730x419, 21K)

India is most beautiful country in the world, visit North East to see real beauty.

I have been to most places in india, the people are fucking disgusting but have to admit the piece of land is nice

Madarchodh shut the fuck up just shut the fuck up

BJP chutiya retard bastard fuck you come to West Bengal and see what happens

Ahahahahahahah Pakistani Tourism Board has to resort to this?? Nigga please nobody’s attacking white people we attack Muslims.

Dumb fucking hijra

The fuck? A Bengali Dutch? Or a false flag ?

Yes bro, but don't live there anymore. Apparently it's Saffron over there so I'm glad I don't live in that shit place

I am not hijra, I am western who is concerned about the future of Amazing India and want Rahul Gandhi as PM.

>voting for Gandhis

oh nononono

India’s independence can be attributed to a certain Gandhi, it is imperative that Modi be replaced so Hindu extremism is curbed and westerns can safely live in Magnificent India!

> India’s independence can be attributed to a certain Gandhi,
No it cannot. All hail Nathuram Godse. If onl he had killed Nehru too

Imagine the smell.

Based. Should have had Bose as the PM. This dumb fuck Paki doesn’t realise both elitist Jinnah and Nehru were Gandhi’s lap dogs.

Imagine the smell

panchode son of basterd bitch

>Bose
>imagine dying in a plane crash lmao

Fucked up the green text yahaa fuck

>he totally died in a plane crash guys
>he didn’t escape to not get shanked by Nehru and the Gandhi clique or anything

Bhai I am sorry bro but Bose is gone forever

Craving pav bhaji desu bros