"PLS BUY PLANE"

lmao

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-04-16-14-31-47.png (1439x1951, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/with-close-industry-ties-faa-safety-chief-pushed-more-delegation-of-oversight-to-boeing/
youtube.com/watch?v=H2tuKiiznsY
thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>plane that crashes itself
>was a known issue but Boeing sold it as a safety feature
What did Boeing mean by this?

More money to the top management, cutting down maintenace

>Benjamin Zhang

Boeing ships these things in via railroad, and i work railroad in Seattle and the fucking hauls for these things have been sitting in the yards for like over a week now.

So what's the problem? They'll just fix it and everyone will be happy.

How's the weather in Seattle? Are the roads clear?

It is far worse than that. The FAA cooperated with the sceme

greed piled on top of greed

boeing was very worried about a new airbus that had better fuel consumption due to a new engine so they upped their engine on existing 787 but because 787 were very low to the ground they had to fit the engine a little above the wings causing different maneuvering versus 787, yet at the same time they told pilots it would fly the same as the 787, however they realized the max 8 were climbing to fast so they added software to fix it, basically always lowering the plane when the nose was pointing up

they made shortcuts and they told pilots things that weren't true, inorder to hide it they used software to hard adjust flight problems locking out pilot correction

boeing deserve to tank hard

How it feels to chew 5gum

Attached: article-2682473-1F6E076B00000578-458_634x423.jpg (634x423, 91K)

Boeing themselves in conjunction with the FAA was somehow allowed to classify the corrective software as non-lethal so to say, meaning it would take readings from only 1 sensor without proper back-up and redundance systems. Things like the on-board entertainment system have the same classification.

Just wait for le based orangeman to start threatening everybody for not buying those flying coffins.

fuck b*eing and fuck yanks

>homosexual plane orgy innawoods goes wrong

He's already tried threatening the EU over Airbus. The EU then told him they'd slap 20 billion dollars worth of tariffs on American imports in response and it's been quiet ever since.
>Trade wars are great and easy to win

I usually support American megacorporations monopolizing the global market through underhanded business tactics but on this occasion I'm happy to say that I've been airbuspilled

imagine being this cucked

Trump will announce sanctions on every country until they buy planes

>Not wanting to die for Boeing
Leave the country now.

>supporting your country's economy is cuckoldry
What did you mean by this?

>read the Seattle Times extensive report on the whole ordeal, great piece of journalism
>scroll down to the comments
>"FUCING TRAITORS UR DESTROYING THE US ECONOMY MUH JOB"

If it's Boeing I ain't going

Dying in a fiery plane crash to own the libs. Great strategy.

Quintessential American post.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2560x1440, 333K)

he's right
I won't be happy until every single aircraft made on earth is made in a factory in kansas staffed by mexicans earning $2 an hour

everything is to shit, this government couldn't care less about overwatch

seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/with-close-industry-ties-faa-safety-chief-pushed-more-delegation-of-oversight-to-boeing/

Too pigskin to be america

These are already bought, problem is they aren't allowed to fly anywhere. They aren't being shipped (by train or otherwise) probably because either the consignees don't want to eat the cost of storage when it's Boeing's fault.

Is it possible that the company goes bankrupt?

our government would rather bail out boeing for $50 billion than let it go under

too big to fail

There's no reason for them to go bankrupt in the first place. Boeing makes billions per year, they can endure a bad year.

They also twist facts like the cunts they are. Complaining about airbus subsidies but hiding the fact that the airbus subsidies were a reaction to illegal ( by wto rules ) american subsidies to boeing.

>meanwhile at airbus headquarters

Attached: champagne.jpg (750x501, 86K)

>be American
>crash and die

Attached: laughing emoji anime girl.jpg (950x720, 36K)

Something about emotions, brand recognition and human memory. People will now google which plane their travel agency uses and if they will see boeing there is a decent chance they will pick different company.

Tldr there is good chance boeing is finished and thats a good thing. If there is a single thing corporations are afraid of in the age of capitalism, its the long term consequences of their short term greed.

I still think few bosses who allowed this to happen should go to trials for indirect 700 kills. Prison for the rich fags who didnt care.

Attached: 1554729204482.jpg (971x1104, 497K)

Kek probably

>letting corporations dictate your life while they literally don't pay any taxes is "supporting the economy"
yep, that sounds pretty cucked to me

Think about the executives who would lose out on their millions bonuses if they couldn't make those sales happen

at least boeing didn't literally pay people to buy their shitty planes like lockheed

no americans have died in any plane crashes involving a 737 max, and none of the planes operated by american airlines since production began have crashed

they also sell weapons so never ever

Boeing? More like Boing

Attached: 3457334566.png (699x699, 186K)

>What did Boeing mean by this?

>"who gives a fuck if they die, can we start selling them by september?"

no, never, they have a critical importance for the military and economy

If that's true, how are boeing executives not going to fucking prison

well, they certainly need that considering the absolute failure of the A400M and the mediocre success of the A380

Lmao

Hahahahqhqhahhahahhahahqhqhqhhwhwhqhqh look at this American hahahahhahahhahahhabahqhhahqhhahahahhahq

youtube.com/watch?v=H2tuKiiznsY
>"Europe is entangled with bureacracy and unnecessary customer protection! Businesses aren't given more rights than humans! What a failed system!"
>Corrupt US "safety" regulators rush out plane to compete with superior European engineering, causing irreplaceable loss of life and irrecoverable damage.
Much rather live somwhere that prioritizes citizen's rights and safety over relevance.

Attached: corners.png (392x324, 259K)

>knowingly complicit in the deaths of hundreds of people
Why hasn’t a mob dragged these executives out of their offices and killed them yet?

It is better to buy Europeen Airbus quality.
Goodby boeing shit

Thank god, my favourite airline is using airbus.

Yeah but >muh EU regulations!

>Boeing plane crashes
WTF I love the EU now

europe is the pinnacle of civilization

If it is Boeing I ain't going

Next to zero. For all the shitting. Americans do on other countries giving subsidies to domestic corporations. Americans bailout and subsidize all their important industries too.

The survive this flight feature was a DLC

Did they fix the problem with the 737 max? Getting a bit nervous here.

Attached: 3e3209f9629eae0788c063b8df1ec969.png (650x1000, 27K)

You can beta test their software fix. Hehe.

I'm seriously thinking about not stepping into that death trap. I know Americans hate us, but this is too far.

If it's Boeing I ain't going

yanks on pooicide watch

>book flight to Japan
>check airplane
>it's boeing
I'm scared bros

F

>"we couldn't compete with the Europeans so we made a plane that automatically makes you nosedive towards the earth and we're not telling you about it lmao XDDDD"
Americans...

Attached: Wario greed.png (252x190, 122K)

cancel and re-book on an A350 or A380

F
oh Dutch user, we hardly knew ye

Attached: Pericles' funeral oration.jpg (1088x884, 411K)

Record the entire flight on your phone so we can retrieve it after the crash and you'll be famous

This , spout some Jow Forums memes while it nosedives

What's so funny? People actually died

what's funny is your question
In Europe, where regulations are the best enforced and the tightest, and corruption is the lowest, they wouldn't have gone to prison because rich fucks never go to prison.
In America, the closest thing that exists resembling a large-scale ancap dystopia, where votes in the congress are unironically bought by private individuals, what do you think happens?

remember this next time you see how boeing is committed to a diverse workforce. I am not saying "american" has ever been a name which inspires trust in engineering quality but I literally have more faith in favela monkey embraer that I do tranny airways

>Dutch
>flying over Russia
>on a Boeing
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 76B19BB8-8B81-43BC-873C-92A796074198.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

watch out we got an expert here

Kek

Another massive victory for European Union.

Attached: 85788645.png (911x669, 62K)

comedy you can't buk

He's right tho?

Why didn't Boeing boss sepukku already

how did 3 planes crash in the same spot?
unlucky day?

>boeing place about to crash
>everybody screaming, crying and pissing themselves
>some Dutch faggot pulls out his phone and starts recording
>shouts "Subscribe to PewDiePie!"
>dies with a shiteating grin on his face as the plane hits the ground

Attached: smug plane girl.jpg (758x692, 95K)

But it was caused by the top executives greed, not "diveristy workforce".
Just like those faulty seat belts in Ford years ago, that could have been changed on cost of 50 cents apiece, but the management intentionally kept the faulty ones because it would cut the quarterly profit and their bonuses.

>not memeing about amerimutt engineering.

no user you've got it wrong, this is SFW Jow Forums and everything bad happens because of minorities, and certainly not because of our corporate overlords or our sacred system, Capitalism

Where's the Walmart ads and the gun safety cabinet?

Wolkswagen makes smoke wagons that kill with pollution millions and it is still around, boeing makes a unvuluntary bug in a software and nobody buy it, how

Pathetic.

>american realizes he's living in america

How can you not deliver a plane? It can fucking fly.
Americans man.

I thought it was grounded

LiaoPing "Benjamin" Zhang

He's Taiwanese American kek.

Big guys can't crash your plane if you crash it yourself, next level smarts

Attached: 1413154258544.jpg (500x307, 134K)

>Taiwanese
No such thing. There's only China.

no

My favorite part is how the pilots fixed the issue, but the plane kept re-positioning itself into a divebomb anyway. It was literally 100% impossible that anyone was leaving that plane alive.

thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670
Also Boeing is subsidized etc...

You pass out pretty much right away so you'd need to cue it up before entering the plane.