/asean/

Edisi catur 4D

Attached: 608c0b40-503a-47bc-9c03-38431d5faa1d_169.jpg (360x202, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aceh.tribunnews.com/2019/04/17/diadakan-oleh-40-lembaga-survei-pantau-hasil-quick-count-pilpres-2019-disini
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw9Uk50EL2k
youtube.com/watch?v=dzEnAfbrYik
youtube.com/watch?v=WNJH1rikujI
youtube.com/watch?v=CfU3HmvA_w4&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for orei

Attached: Coblos.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

How will Indonesia cope when oil is all gone and the only way to cross between islands is boat?

Don't worry bro, we know how to swim.

I don't care what happens to Indonesia.

But...I care about you :(

Attached: eab.gif (200x167, 21K)

Guys, /ourguy/ rocky gering told that quick count was fake. Should I trust him?

vice versa
judt joking malaybros you cutie

Is she making fun of my peepee?

Attached: 1540997996927.png (372x343, 238K)

link pls

He's on TV
He must be legit

CNN

is there ANY quick count approved by KPU that said wowo wins? Asking for arguments reason

We take it from our nearest neighbours

Hi, frens. :)

Attached: So_happy_smiling_cat.jpg (1317x1536, 1.38M)

None

aceh.tribunnews.com/2019/04/17/diadakan-oleh-40-lembaga-survei-pantau-hasil-quick-count-pilpres-2019-disini

So what's the purpose of faking the quick count results? It's going to be revealed soon anyway. I really don't get it.

None, but Metro TV mistakenly showed this.
If you're told that you will win, but later you're told that you lose. What will you do?

Attached: 1536207897166.jpg (1078x588, 188K)

use kelapa sawit bro

I'd be disappointed?

Some people are like you, but some people will riot. I think that's what will happen soon.

t. doomer akut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING LEAKED

Attached: 1555089056730.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

So you think jokowi supporters will riot on the streets when kpu announces that prabowo actually won?

Yeah, and also for the vice versa since Prabowo told that based on his source, he wins the election.

>Deja Vu 2014

Attached: FF011C2BCECE497EBF11E5E2C4F84CA5.jpg (642x587, 283K)

fuck chink
fuck keling
fuck niggers

Attached: 1555510269558.gif (200x200, 208K)

I wish only the best for my Indon frens tehe

I know someone from SMRC. They do good consulting and honest work. Good statistician team too

Whatever happens we're oreight frens

Attached: 1555509389395.png (1267x785, 99K)

/ourguy/ said that they're fake news though.

Odds fap
Evens sleep

Attached: 1540468007721.jpg (653x523, 124K)

I forgot to ask yesterday
How's Indon youth reaction when a boomer tries to discuss gayming politically?

Sup bro :D

We rise up

Attached: LC3qibO.jpg (1268x775, 158K)

We realize that gamer sharia will soon become a reality

Attached: images - 2019-04-17T230618.265.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Guess I'll sleep. Goodnight guys.

Attached: 1535337306902.jpg (399x351, 67K)

pengen ngentot gan

pengen ngentot dan peluk-pelukan manja sama orei

Eh, nothing much. Today was a holiday. How did the election go?

the future is biodiesel from palm oil
b20 all the way

It's okay in Java. In some region like Papua and Medan there are some technical problems but i think KPU will fix that soon
The incumbent leads in quick count so does the party. The opposition somehow declared their win and said that all quick count surveys were controlled by its opponent

FUCK this bitch

Malaysia, explain this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw9Uk50EL2k

Fuck you guys, every quick counts in media are fake as fuck. It's Rigged
I will pick 02's personal count instead.
Prabowo is my President.

Attached: 1555506905950.jpg (249x249, 16K)

All in all, a good day for the memes

Based Gerung roasting Jokovic 24/7

Go to sleep, guys.

picked up my sister from school today and treated her ice cream

But I want to see /ourguy/ shitposting on TV

zip, zoop!

Where is Sandiaga shitposting at?

/ourguy/ Rocky Gerung is on CNN

quite curious with which capres did lgbt vote for? since 02 is affiliated with fundamentalist and conservative muslims so there’s no room of acceptance for them and lately 01’s supporters been mocking prabsky’s son for being gay?? IM CURIOUS i cant sleep

Kalau Babel milih Jokowi karena mayoritas Cokin, lah kalau Lampung karena apa?

Yoy could be like me and ask too see the exact data and methodology or just pose as citizen journalist to every survey group

I want an ice cream too, onii-chan!

palm oil bro youtube.com/watch?v=dzEnAfbrYik

does she ever hugs you?
this question is important!

>Fuck you guys, every quick counts in media are fake as fuck. It's Rigged
>I will pick 02's personal count instead.
>Prabowo is my President.

Attached: 1555356181887.png (782x758, 127K)

I thought he was being sarcastic, although the limit of stupidity can't be underestimated.

>Not disclosing what research group they are
>No peer reviewed scientific work explaining their methodology
Shit tier/10

The basic premise of his claim is that the data is switched though.

Did you fuck her?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNJH1rikujI
not peer reviewed tho, bro
but still an awesome project. I wish I had diesel engine, be it a generator or car

>Try instant nescafe after a long time of better coffee
>It tasted like sugar on a cup
Yeesh

Sure orei

I have 4 sisters. I'm close with number 2 and 4, so only with these two but number 2 just finished school and it's awkward. Only number 4, the youngest still do sometimes.

Only brotherly love and protection

Attached: 20190417_774214.png (420x683, 378K)

Damn, she's cute. Can I become your brother in law?

Most diesel car engines are suitable for the use of straight vegetable oil (SVO), also commonly called pure plant oil (PPO), with certain modifications. Principally, the viscosity and surface tension of the SVO/PPO must be reduced by preheating it, typically by using waste heat from the engine or electricity, otherwise poor atomization, incomplete combustion and carbonization may result. One common solution is to add a heat exchanger and an additional fuel tank for the petrodiesel or biodiesel blend and to switch between this additional tank and the main tank of SVO/PPO. The engine is started on diesel, switched over to vegetable oil as soon as it is warmed up and switched back to diesel shortly before being switched off to ensure that no vegetable oil remains in the engine or fuel lines when it is started from cold again.

Internal combustion engine isn't my research study, but AFAIK it'd bring many problems if you use pure biodiesel in diesel engine. My prof who taught me about combustion said that even B30 is already have lots of problems in the diesel engine.
It'd be different story if you create the engine is designed for biodiesel fuel from the start, but you can't just replace the fuel from diesel to biodiesel that easy.

B30 already has*
Oops sorry

My family would prefer to keep our family Kelantanese but who knows. Maybe wait for at least 10 years more.

I want to rescue a comely SEA girl from poverty.

Attached: Le white people face.jpg (400x400, 21K)

ey, the question is a yes/no question with posible time sign phrase.
Also she cute :3
t. all 4 bros

Attached: doki doki.gif (960x960, 1.06M)

Yeah, I thought about this, instead the fuel pump or engine chamber get clogged or something like that

>all 4 bros
are u me? udah gw bungsu sering dibully lagi dan jadi yg paling beta huhu

yang bungsu emang paling dork, DORK!
biasanya karna dimanja

Attached: 1512414269799.gif (487x560, 829K)

In the first place, Satan, the petrol car is also designed specific on certain RON number. So you actually need to research yourself about the specification of your car before deciding which petrol should you buy.
a >00's car should be already designed for RON 92 though which is pertamax.

which petrol you should buy*
Damn, I'm sleepy as heck.

>no milflicious Grace Natalie in DPR
Feels like a loss already desu

PSI getting above 2% is already an achievement for a new and blatant liberal party, everyone thought they'd get under 1% of votes.

>Grace Natalie
she ages like milk

The item closest to you is the only weapon you will wield in the upcoming Wowo Wiwi Civil War.

This is mine.

Attached: image.jpg (780x393, 51K)

do you filthy indogs still get holiday today?

>Wowo Wiwi Civil War
I hope this happens, I really do. I'm bored of the basic shit that happens every single day, I want some action. I don't even care if people die or I die, I just want this world to be more packed with adrenaline. Aminnn

Yep

Seems like you are just a passive observer, don't actually want to actually see the horrors of humanity and are young.

feels bad man. got class today and 6 pages papers due to today :(

Attached: 1510179168634.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

diem ah lambung lu brisik

I was talking a diesel engine, retard

What are you listening to right FUCKING now, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=CfU3HmvA_w4&t=1s

They got the qtest candidates all over

He's sleepy man, don't be too hard on the guy

hujan

bump

Just listened a feature on German national radio about the Indonesian elections.
Pretty messed up. Islam was a mistake.

How's it going German bro? What did they talk about on the radio?

Attached: images (57).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Portrait of both candidates, starting with your current president. I was thinking "can't get worse, hopefully the candidate of the opposition will be elected", then they portrayed him and it became much much worse indeed.
On the radio they said that a major topic was Islam and how god-fearing both candidates must be to get elected. On the radio had some interesting quotes from people on the streets, like "the president doesn't speak proper Arabic, he can't be the president anymore" etc.
It's becoming spring here, it is very nice. Temperature is rising, nature awakes again. Today was a pleasant sunny day and I started my traditional boring German spring-cleaning. All the old must get out, the new is coming!
How was your day?

Attached: 1544581380800.jpg (810x1024, 119K)