I___China because China_____!!

I___China because China_____!!

Attached: [email protected] (992x558, 56K)

I love China because China saves!!

I watch China, because China's untrustworthy and hostile to scrutiny.

I hate Ch*na because PRCh*na is not China

>my muttoid ass is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEE

WTF... now y'all surely be jesting!

I like China because they helped us and gave us money unlike the dumb EU!!

>tfw leftist censorship is beginning to make CCP censorship looks like a joke
What a world we live in.

Attached: 1555397827948.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

I like China because China makes cheap smartphones

>I love China! Wo hen ai Zhongguo! Based Xi built those schools and roads in my village! Xiexie nin!

Attached: 1554211078232.jpg (742x800, 70K)

I hate "China" because "China" and it's people are a cancer that needs to be destroyed at all cost.

I am starting to get worried about China because China is getting too strong and don't have any connections with Europe so they can carpet bomb us or nuke us without any remorse.

I don't love China anymore after falling for the China is actually sophisticated and high IQ and muh gorillionaires buying and investing in the western companies memes. I'd like to thank the China webm threads for showing them as they are, unaware goofy NPCs or plain savages and this is only the opinion on their human x human relationships.

Props China and Russia for always making Americans insecure tho.

I...China because China...!!

I think USA is worst than China because China at least only floods the world with cheap plastic shit instead of homosexual nigger tranny jews

I love China because China is Taiwan

how long do you plan to visit the United Kingdom Hop Lim?

I hate China because China is full of chinks!!

They literally flip the fuck out at criticism, arrest and imprison criticz and if they dont like anything the west says it's "Racism and Imperialsm" but Hanization locking up uyghurs, ridiculous nautical claims, etc. is cool.

>Russia for always making Americans insecure tho.
No

some people think it's a super power, but then italy would have to be one as well

kys, Zhang

as wanted to be proven c:

Are you retarded?

I love China because China gives us money!!

Attached: portugal china frens.png (717x595, 253K)

No, but it seems that you are, Chink insect.

hey, if they're so foolish, bilk them for all they're worth

China>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amer*ca

Attached: 1554332298040.jpg (1000x714, 157K)

I hate China because China exports some of the worst supermarkets I have ever seen, even buying a water bottle when passing by is a hassle

>T.

Attached: IMG_1772.jpg (640x1041, 105K)

>They literally flip the fuck out at criticism, arrest and imprison criticz

As a Trump supporter, you should be fine with this.

100% this

>Hanization locking up uyghurs, ridiculous nautical claims, etc. is cool.
yes throwing muslims in concentration camp is most based thing any state has done since the 1940s
if trump did the same with niggers i'd support usa but he doesn't

Attached: med_1484614255_image.jpg (640x427, 79K)

this but unironically

I LOVE China because China will bring us 5G!!

Shartmerica is 3rd world

Attached: 1546509204586.jpg (560x449, 113K)

>middle country bad

Attached: soyjak.gif (680x315, 40K)

>I love China and the Chinese civilisation, thank you Xi Jinping for liberating us from the soulless suffering of Western ""cutlure"" soon

Attached: chad looks at you.jpg (235x283, 9K)

pretty ebin dialog when you use it run over units

It's not too late to join them

I dont love China but the enemy of my enemy is my ally by default

who the fuck is your enemy bro?

The eternal angloid imperialist

Smash the anglo

the evil power,
to defeat it he must collect all the chinpokomon

This
Cope

Where do you get the idea that he's a Trump supporter from, the fact that he doesn't like Chinese censorship practices?

I Love China because China has some pretty cool history and will make for better overlords compared to (((USA)))!!

It would be wise, my friend.

Nations that are absolutely starved for power are the most unruly and are categorically unfit for positions of global leadership.

Attached: 1525914867391.jpg (504x415, 20K)

So thats why USA is dropping out of the game?
So long angloid,we wont miss you.

I admire China because China gets shit built without getting stuck in decades of red tape and arbitration.

The fact that his post has an Statsian flag above it.

based
based too

Why would I have any emotion for such a soulless excuse of a country?

>Niggers be paid Yuan or none at all.

It is a detriment to the world. It is in my best interests to be opposed to it. I think it is working. As random chekwa girls give me the stares. I stare back with eyes filled with life as opposed to the sleepy looking communist atheists.

I build for China

love, keeps muzzies in line

I love China because they inundated the technology market with cheaper alternatives made by Xiaomi or Huawei that nowadays are actually quite good in overall quality.

I love China because china is based.

Based and pragmatistpilled

Taiwan is rightful Austronesian clay occupied by H*n losers.

Fuck china And fuck moods
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Seething

Attached: Xi.png (472x555, 482K)

based

Attached: 1537392607012.png (1528x1184, 55K)

I hope it reaches to the point where it's a full wall of text, but that'd mean more problems *hina would create.

Say how deep is your love for Xi maybe I will leik Cina...

I like China because China's mere mention triggers the mutts.

weebs:
琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre ダグラス・マッカーサー Douglas MacArthur 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題Burakumin 夜這いYobai 竹島Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、 Japino、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、 琉球独立、 アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、 百済、 白村江の戦い、 文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、 食人、 人肉、 いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、 インパール作戦 、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄

gooks:
Gwangju Massacre 광주 민주화 항쟁 光州民主化抗爭 Jeju Massacre 제주4·3사건 濟州四三事件 WOMAD 워마드 Yushin Constitution 시월유신 十月維新 New Village Movement 신향촌운동 新鄕村運動 Korea under Japanese rule 일제 강점기 日本帝国主義強制占領期 日帝強占期 Human Rights 박정희 정권의 인권 침해 사례 民運 April Revolution 4.19 혁명 四一九革命 Bodo League massacre 보도연맹 학살사건 保導聯盟虐殺事件 Korean Vietnam War Crimes 한국군 월남전쟁 범죄 韩国军越南战争犯罪 Yeosu–Suncheon rebellion 여수·순천 10.19 사건 麗水順天十一九事件 Namyangju massacre 남양주 민간인학살 南楊州民間人虐殺 South Korea Suicide Rate 대한민국의 자살률 韩国自杀率 Hell Joseon 헬조선 海尔造船 Plastic Surgery Rate in Korea 대한민국의 성형수술률 韩国整形手术率 Kim Dae Jung 김대중 金大中 국가정보원 불법 도청 사건 인사 문란 사태 국가보안법 國家保安法 친일파 708인 명단 조선인민공화국 만세 김정운사령관도무 만세 Hetalia 헤타리아

Vachina.

Attached: 66A9273E-9929-4C30-B258-BDC482690D33.png (800x1672, 209K)

do you have the American one?

Attached: rosehip question.jpg (573x809, 48K)

Not even a chink but if I see this pseduointellectual drivel ONE MORE TIME

Seriously, if you have to use a Jow Forums screencap to support your argument then you done fucked up somewhere along the line

Based

>Jow Forumsack pseudohistory
Never change

Attached: 1535974716077.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>"Not even a chink"
>the image is only posted in China-related threads
>"Not even a chink" but reads every thread about China

Nice try Zhang.

Attached: 3387F4EC-414A-46E7-8F85-18B6EE5DE05E.png (620x926, 94K)

>"After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering."

This is referring to:

"The Sixteen Kingdoms"
>The term Sixteen Kingdoms traditionally denotes the plethora of short-lived non-Chinese dynasties that from 303 came to rule the whole or parts of northern China. Many ethnic groups were involved, including ancestors of the Turks (such as the Xiongnu, possibly related to the Huns of late Roman history, and the Jie), the Mongolians (Xianbei), and the Tibetans (Di and Qiang).

"Northern Wei"
>Wei dynasty, Chinese in full (Pinyin) Bei Wei or (Wade-Giles romanization) Pei Wei, English Northern Wei, also called Tabgatch or (Pinyin) Tuoba, (386–534/535 ce), the longest-lived and most powerful of the northern Chinese dynasties that existed before the reunification of China under the Sui and Tang dynasties. The Wei dynasty was founded by Tabgatch (Tuoba) tribesmen who, like many of the nomads inhabiting the frontiers of northern China, were of uncertain origin. Their language was basically Turkic, and scholars presume that their ancestry can be traced to proto-Turkic, proto-Mongol, or Xiongnu peoples. In any case, the Tuoba were non-Han Chinese, and their conquests of the small, weak North China states in the late 4th century were clearly regarded as foreign invasions.
>By 439, the Bei Wei had secured their territories from attack and unified all of North China.

Source: Encyclopedia Britannica

Attached: 5465D1C8-7423-4821-8EAA-F51D16EBD485.png (800x5132, 757K)

I hate China.

t. Duterte

Success breeds jealousy

Guess that explains your obsession with the US.

the what?

I love China, fuck the USA

Chinese hands typed this post

based

Attached: Tuxedo XI.jpg (339x419, 32K)

I ignore China because China shills want attention.

The only true opinion

Attached: Xi1.jpg (366x326, 43K)

>I love China, fuck the USA

Attached: 1533367892751.jpg (1810x2078, 780K)

>like
>is #1

wtf how is this not removed yet?

Attached: 1547319627551.jpg (1625x2045, 810K)

base self hating Cheng

I love China because in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth, and after that, everything else was made in China.

Tragic.

I feel nothing towards China because China means nothing to me.

>I___China because China_____!!
I love China because China rules!!

I don't really care about China, but their antagonism towards the US is based

I revere China because China is the Emperor's realm!!

Attached: 1_114104OW_0.gif (581x749, 220K)

I hate China because China funds the corrupt stupid politicans, makes the mexican drug cartel look like highschool playground in dealing drugs and illegal gambling, gives us debt trap flimsy infrastructure and they steals our islands and resources!!

This. Mutts are welcome to try to stop them but so far they've been shit at it.

Attached: rightful.jpg (1875x221, 116K)

Attached: dudu.jpg (815x836, 159K)

I love China because China makes the world butthurt

based

It gets worse, The tiny dick chink cock sucking intensifies.

Attached: 9gar7wr9tyl11.jpg (750x1334, 72K)