You people are retarded as fuck

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

soyboys, billionaires and normies are donating money to rebuild Notre Dame
you people are retarded as fuck. The catholic church has more than enough money to rebuild.

Attached: 1519458775713.jpg (47 KB, 710x359)

John Morris
John Morris

FUCK FLINT MICHIGAN
AND FUCK VETARANS

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

ya and macron said he woudl rebuild it so let him do it. Only retards donate to that. Only retards donate to anything, unless they do it as a joke.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Veterans* :^)

John Moore
John Moore

b&r

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

based
donating? i would rather spend the whole money on whores instead

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Trusting politicians
lmao

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

think of how many churches around the globe are closing forever due to lack of funds and how many could be saved with these donations

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Where were these people when Puerto Rico, Flint, and Syria needed help??!?!?
Oh right they have the wrong skin color
I will never care about losing some YT ppl building
How many sacred temples did the French burn down in Africa and America?

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

the fuck is flint

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Under the 1905 law on the separation of Church and State, Notre-Dame de Paris is one of 70 churches in Paris built before that year which are owned by the French state.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

The Church doesnt own it brainlet
How many sacred temples did the French burn down in Africa and America?

exactly 0

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

The catholic church has more than enough money to rebuild.

cash or jewels and art?

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

some BLACK city that has lead in it's water supply
it's hasn't been fixed in almost 4 years

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Not Eurocentric enough for you to know about it I guess baka

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

sacred temples in africa and america
lmfao

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

A one trick pony town that relied on the nearby car manufacturing plant for employment and got blasted by poverty when the plant closed to the point of their water pipes rotting and tap water becoming undrinkable after a few decades. Their own fault for not having a more diversified economic portfolio though. It's always towns like these that spring up next to a singular huge commercial venture and end up as ghost towns when the money dries up.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Notre Dame hasn't been owned by the catholic church since 1905.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

based lead

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

wasting money on their imaginary friend
Why is everybody, except me, so fucking stupid?

John Bennett
John Bennett

Lead has been below safe level for more than 2 years
It’s fixed

John Scott
John Scott

why would citizen of country X care more about helping their country X than some poor place on the other side of the world

gee

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Because there are actually people in need and not some stupid building

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

It helps if people learn who administers and owns the cathedral. I can't believe anyone would take the idiotic stance that contributing to the restoration of a major national symbol and landmark is somehow a grievous act that eradicates other charity. I am forced to consider that any posts to this effect are simply trolling through the pretense of stupidity.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Fuck people desu, they need to learn to take care of themselves, I only donate to environmental protection.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Why would citizen of country X care about people in actual need of help on the other side of the world than helping their own country

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Flint caused that problem their selves you think our government is gonna step in use their time on a town that fucked their selves over? No they’re not

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

The Catholic Church does not own Notre-Dame

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Rick Snyder, a YT Republican was most responsible

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

the earth is full, if those niggers and poos had not bred like poos and niggers they would not have been starving

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

fffffffffffff

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

THIS
NIGGERS SHOULD BE KILLED!!! WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE FOR US VOLUNTARILY? NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!! WILL HAITI OR ZIMBABWE PAY FOR THE NOTRE DAME???!!!
NO????? THEN THE ONLY THING THEY SHOULD EVER GET FROM US IS DEATH AND RETRIBUTION!!!! THEY ARE WORTHLESS AND EVIL PEOPLE, WHO GIVE US NOTHING, THEY SHOULD DIE!!!!!!

Attached: nigger-killer.jpg (177 KB, 1000x707)

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Poor ugly people have not the same value than a historical artistic masterpiece.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

forgive me if i don't trust american health and safety standards at all

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

People are reacting like you can't donate to Notre Dame AND charity simultaneously.
Plus, I didn't see any post about starving people in my social media feed before donations for Notre Dame was available.
My friends and many people are just virtue signaling hypocrites. Facebook makes me hate my friend.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

based and redpilled

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit