Soyboys, billionaires and normies are donating money to rebuild Notre Dame

>soyboys, billionaires and normies are donating money to rebuild Notre Dame
you people are retarded as fuck. The catholic church has more than enough money to rebuild.

Attached: 1519458775713.jpg (710x359, 47K)

FUCK FLINT MICHIGAN
AND FUCK VETARANS

ya and macron said he woudl rebuild it so let him do it. Only retards donate to that. Only retards donate to anything, unless they do it as a joke.

Veterans* :^)

b&r

based
donating? i would rather spend the whole money on whores instead

>Trusting politicians
lmao

think of how many churches around the globe are closing forever due to lack of funds and how many could be saved with these donations

Where were these people when Puerto Rico, Flint, and Syria needed help??!?!?
Oh right they have the wrong skin color
I will never care about losing some YT ppl building
How many sacred temples did the French burn down in Africa and America?

the fuck is flint

>Under the 1905 law on the separation of Church and State, Notre-Dame de Paris is one of 70 churches in Paris built before that year which are owned by the French state.

The Church doesnt own it brainlet
>How many sacred temples did the French burn down in Africa and America?

exactly 0

>The catholic church has more than enough money to rebuild.

cash or jewels and art?

some BLACK city that has lead in it's water supply
it's hasn't been fixed in almost 4 years

Not Eurocentric enough for you to know about it I guess baka

>sacred temples in africa and america
lmfao

A one trick pony town that relied on the nearby car manufacturing plant for employment and got blasted by poverty when the plant closed to the point of their water pipes rotting and tap water becoming undrinkable after a few decades. Their own fault for not having a more diversified economic portfolio though. It's always towns like these that spring up next to a singular huge commercial venture and end up as ghost towns when the money dries up.

Notre Dame hasn't been owned by the catholic church since 1905.

based lead

>wasting money on their imaginary friend
Why is everybody, except me, so fucking stupid?

Lead has been below safe level for more than 2 years
It’s fixed

>why would citizen of country X care more about helping their country X than some poor place on the other side of the world

gee

Because there are actually people in need and not some stupid building

It helps if people learn who administers and owns the cathedral. I can't believe anyone would take the idiotic stance that contributing to the restoration of a major national symbol and landmark is somehow a grievous act that eradicates other charity. I am forced to consider that any posts to this effect are simply trolling through the pretense of stupidity.

Fuck people desu, they need to learn to take care of themselves, I only donate to environmental protection.

Why would citizen of country X care about people in actual need of help on the other side of the world than helping their own country

Flint caused that problem their selves you think our government is gonna step in use their time on a town that fucked their selves over? No they’re not

The Catholic Church does not own Notre-Dame

Rick Snyder, a YT Republican was most responsible

the earth is full, if those niggers and poos had not bred like poos and niggers they would not have been starving

fffffffffffff

THIS
NIGGERS SHOULD BE KILLED!!! WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE FOR US VOLUNTARILY? NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!! WILL HAITI OR ZIMBABWE PAY FOR THE NOTRE DAME???!!!
NO????? THEN THE ONLY THING THEY SHOULD EVER GET FROM US IS DEATH AND RETRIBUTION!!!! THEY ARE WORTHLESS AND EVIL PEOPLE, WHO GIVE US NOTHING, THEY SHOULD DIE!!!!!!

Attached: nigger-killer.jpg (1000x707, 177K)

Poor ugly people have not the same value than a historical artistic masterpiece.

forgive me if i don't trust american health and safety standards at all

People are reacting like you can't donate to Notre Dame AND charity simultaneously.
Plus, I didn't see any post about starving people in my social media feed before donations for Notre Dame was available.
My friends and many people are just virtue signaling hypocrites. Facebook makes me hate my friend.

based and redpilled