Why don't you just settle for a girl uglier than you?

Why don't you just settle for a girl uglier than you?

Attached: file.png (454x454, 524K)

why would Chad do that

Because I have a horrible personality that prevents me from doing so

Only true answer. Weird coming from a jew.

If she's uglier than you she'll handle your personality

It's not worth it honestly. I'd rather just die alone than lower my standards and pretend to be in love with some fat ugly 4/10 bitch.

She's not ugly, her futures + his would make very pretty children.
Our friend Chico made the right choice.

I wouldn't settle if she's uglier than my relatives (were a pretty family desu) and it depends on features not overall beauty. Certain phenotypes I won't mix with.

I'm not really attracted to them. It's not that I think I deserve better or anything like that, I just don't want to have sex with ugly fat women.

Attached: apu.png (1038x1074, 1.09M)

She's not ugly, but uglier than him

And why should a cute girl be with you?

I’m better looking than my gf but she’s not super ugly. Just short and mexican

I tried. I really liked her, but I'm retarded and she said I was weirdo. we stopped talking after. I guess I'm too fucked to even bother with relationships

Being honest with yourself is better than denying reality.
No she won't.

Nothing he said implies she has to

because for some strange reason i think i'm better than that.
i am utterly despondent in social situations and have never had any success with woman cause i'm average looking, quiet and i've never even tried. yet if a girl i didn't fancy approached me i'd probably turn them down and keep going on feeling sad about myself .

Attached: 411full.jpg (350x450, 19K)

Because I like boys.

I did though, married a 6/10. Comely, but shes very sweet and loyal to a fault.

and where am i supposed to find one?

Kosovo.

>i'd probably turn them down and keep going on feeling sad about myself
used to do that. actually had a girl come over to my place and sleep over in the same bed. three days in row. i didn't get the hint and never suggested anything. only realized it a few days after she stopped coming. needless to say it's been cold between us since.