What's your country's difficulty?

Attached: REALWORLD.jpg (500x500, 147K)

Easy mode with cheats enabled

t. NEETbux receiver

easy

impossible mode

This.

Medium

Medium if you're an expert you can succede in hard mode.

Does the list scroll down?

tutorial

Literally the hardest possible difficulty
third worlders will never know what it's like to go down the street at 3am and literally nothing can happen to you so you're just there waiting for death to come.
how the fuck do you win? in the third world you're playing against other players of the environment, in the first world you're playing against time itself

Don't reply to Thai posters

Very Easy (unironically)
>don't wanna work?
Normal people will pay for your shit
>got sick and no money?
>got your wife pregnant 5 times but no money to support 5 kids?
>spent all your money on booze and 4K TV so can't afford to buy your kids school lunch?
In France normies lose. You literally cannot fuck up unless you do it on purpose.

Rich=easy
Upper middle class =easy
Middle class and poor=hard

Medium if you actually know what to do. Hard if you are a brainlet

Medium, hard mode would be south sudan or some of those countries at war.
Easy mode is all of the first world.

Until WW2 it was hard mode, but then we got all the upgrades and now it's easy.

This.
Minus the t.

very easy

Easy
>go to work
>get paid
>drink beer
>repeat

Depends on where you live.

Deep because it's true.
However you can use your Europe-Bux to by a ticket bringing you to the turd world now.

easy

EXTREMELY easy. You have to be severely retarded to completely fuck up your life here.

Thats hard mode

Grim mode

Attached: 1554864051847.jpg (600x718, 249K)

>Normal people will pay for your shit
you mean white people
we pay for everybody's shit all the fucking time
i'm leaving this shithole asap, hopefully it turns into the 3rd world shithole it deserves to turn into

in 20 years i want to turn on my tv and see starving french children asking for money, and then i will say "no" and laugh at them, that's all you deserve fucking niggers

How would an immigrant get housing in finland?

easy (if you're white)
medium (if spanish)
hard (if you're muslim
impossible (if you're black)

>Middle class = hard
They could pay their way into easy mode but instead the spend all the money on the SUV fleet and the mortgage.

crybaby faggot kys

delusional

Very Easy if Female
Very Hard in Ironman if Male

it's dynamic

How much money does the french gov give to unemployed?

TOO
FUCKING
MUCH

Designed to fail difficulty

How much is that?

About all of the fruits of the hard work of law abiding white people

>t. rates Gone Home 10/10

the hardest

Attached: argenpeso.jpg (618x237, 57K)

Do you have a number?

how do you fail in finland?

veteran mode :d

everybody fails in finland
t. other

By being me

Hard Mode

welfare is next to fuck all and getting a job with a muslim name is next to impossible unless you start your own business

only way to survive is for you to claim welfare and work under the table at the same time for next to no P, which they could just decide to not pay you, but for my mother i'll burn their business down if they don't

An immigrant? Kukukuu.... For an immigrant it is literally impossible difficulty here.

>How much is that?

80% of your previous wage, if you worked previously for more than 6 months. Some people ironically work 6 month then get unemployment gibs for 6 months while travelling then repeat the cycle again and again

If you never worked, minimum is like 450 euros, but with 2 kids you get like minimum 1150 euros. If you fake being handicapped it's much more. Many people just get on that and hustle a bit on the side, they earn more than an average office worker and don't pay taxes.

You also have access to social housing which is super cheap.

seriously it depends on your situation
a normal unemployed man, will get like 600euros

HOWEVER
if you have children you can get way more, you can also get free food, free transports, free whatever the fuck, on top of that they all cheat like "yeah i'm a single mother" even though they aren't, they work illegally etc etc

case in point, literally a muslim in britain admitting he cheats the welfare system AND works illegally AND is fucking complaining that life is too hard on top of that, lmao just what a fucking joke this is

forgot pic

Attached: Sans titre.png (813x265, 17K)

He probably owns a small business and can't find any people because he pays like shit.
One reason why so many small business owners in the UK complain about Brexit
>I used to employ many people from France, Poland, Spain but those people left now and british people rather stay home, smoke and collect unemployment checks

Before you ask, the german government has all kinds of benefits used to help people with different needs but for long-time unemployed they pay rent, but not electricity/water, and healthcare and give you ~417€ and sometimes some other shit I think. It's supposed to be some kind of bare minimum so you can take part in social life and get back on track. Allegedly they annoy people with bureaucracy and also make you take a shitty job once in a while or else they cut benefits.
I heard that some programs that are supposed to help people jobs are just some kind stupid shit

"Just the story!" unironically

Attached: 1528116287268.jpg (453x410, 88K)

you can skip all the playing parts and just watch cutscenes till the end mode

HARD

>case in point
Assuming he's right, what is he supposed to do if he can't get a job? Starve to death?

well he should allahu akbar and explode himself, i mean he'd get straight to the point of destroying his host country instead of going with the needlessly complicated way to do it

Hard. I suffer in Norway.

Attached: 117125-f1.jpg (1000x666, 186K)

must be your own doing, faggot

medium. free healthcare would put it at easy

My Ferrari has yet to arrive and I have car show in 2 weeks. Not only that, some of my caviar was sour. I suffer in Norway.

Attached: fjord-norway.jpg (550x400, 59K)

Hard probably.
Impossible mode for African countries.

Medium is for MENA, South America, maybe China and India.

Easy is for all firsties

Insane

Medium desu. If you're not dumb you can get into IT and life goes from Hard to Medium within a few months. In a year you won't remember your former struggles at all.

It all depends on the family you were born into:
Upper middle class+: Easy
Middle class: Medium
Lower class and below: Nightmare Mode

Attached: ninjaturtle.jpg (600x465, 25K)

medium-easy but being a poorfag in california makes me want to kill myself sometimes

>Beginner with tutorials
Its so easy its hard. I hate tutorials.

How much money you have in the bank?

hardcore somalia

Being poor anywhere in this country makes you suicidal.

what do poor americans eat?
mc donalds?

Depends...

Social Assistance (aka Welfare): Easy
Privacy: Very Easy to Easy
Access to clean water: Very easy
Dating a grill: Medium to Hard

etc.

Easy mode.

Hard mode if you're trying to survive in nature though. But at the same time it's easy if you've read a guide.

sandbox mode

You can choose between just fucking around, trying to achieve some arbitrary goal that doesn’t matter or going insane

bulk bags of rice, factory farmed frankenstein chicken, and frozen vegetables come to mind as well

USA
Medium. Euros have it way better and easier, but we're not 3rd world tier hard. Even poor people here have cell phones and wifi and stuff. Many have cars. But at the same time real jobs that aren't wageslave-tier that provide benefits like healthcare are hard to get without college, which is extremely expensive here. So many just work shit jobs and live paycheck to paycheck. If you want healthcare you gotta pay for it yourself.
The entire system in the country works against you unless you have money or come from money. American dream my ass.

But like I said, 3rd worlders have it harder.

Most people with that life kill themselves before after a while. So it's fun while it lasts, but thankfully it doesn't last

So true it hurts

This

I eat a lot of pasta, eggs, rice/chicken curry.
I'm a poor college student.
The lazy poors eat McDonald's or go to the nearby corner store and use their ebt on chips

>medium (if spanish)

Don't say bullshit, Spain is like play a walking simulator, you only can walk, that's not easy or hard neither impossible.

>McDonald's
I knew some poorfags in your cunt. They said they could get fuller for cheaper at Taco Bell.

Medium to hard depending on the region and social class

Attached: undp-br-mapa-brasileiro-municipios-novo-1-2010.png (1198x986, 376K)

He meant if someone is Mexican or something in the US.
They don't have much to look forward to but food service jobs and construction work.

All three depending on who you are. If you're black or female life is easy. If you/re hispanic/arab/asian/indian life is medium. If you're a white straight male life is hard mode in a way that's unprecedented in recorded history

Hard
t.Moroccan student in france

People think it's memes but if you're white the entire country is out to get you

You're delusional

>All three depending on who you are. If you're black or female life is easy. If you/re hispanic/arab/asian/indian life is medium. If you're a white straight male life is hard mode in a way that's unprecedented in recorded history

Attached: 1555161271109.png (275x183, 5K)

>he still thinks social mobility is possible in the US
maybe for the middle class, but if youre poor in the US, youre staying there

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

What are you talking about?

hard

idk what color are you?

Medium

Not thirdie tier but life is grom boring and you're only ever a few steps from homelessness

Oh no bro, how are you guys holding up after the cyclone?

>I suffer in Mozambique

Attached: 119391347.jpg (1024x681, 163K)

medium but the game is balanced really bad so at stages the difficulty spikes to really hard at random.

Attached: ShadowWarrior2_2019-01-08_19-17-26.png (400x161, 61K)

hey, tell me about your country

>jobs get you less gold than in the america or commonwealth maps
>housing sliders turned to impossible tier
>easy mode has been discontinued

Things are coming back to normal there, there is still reconstruction to do, but I live in the south so the cyclone didn't affect me.

What do you want to know?