In a different timeline Britain managed to take away the River Plate colonies from Spain and created a new Anglo...

In a different timeline Britain managed to take away the River Plate colonies from Spain and created a new Anglo country in South America that gobbled up Chile, Southern Brazil and Paraguay in good old fashioned Anglo expansionism.

Attached: 16c51d26-361a-444b-96cd-af2f2f6e835d.png (6600x6639, 2.02M)

ugh...

Disgusting, almost vomited

Nigga, the biggest problem in Latam, that even Francis Fukuyama has noted, is tha our economy has grown a lot, but unfortunely, our popoulation has grown 400% in less than 60 years.

I can literally calculate OPs double digit low IQ just by his retarded post.

Disgusting

Another zionist capital? no thanks

AND NOW THEY ARE FULL OF MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS
THANK YOU BASED ENGLAND

That's unironically what Brits did to their colonies, Canada, Australia and New Zealand excluded. Fill them with cheap Indian/Paki labor.

alt. historyfags should be shot

Attached: images.jpg (483x572, 53K)

Didn't you do the same in Reunion? Also, you filled all your Caribbean colonies with Blacks as well.

India was already full of cheap Indian/Paki labour. Africa was full of Africans, and the west Indies aee too inconsequential to count. If Britain had colonies in Latam they would be safe and wealthy, like a spicy Canada.

Like Guyana(filled with Indians and Pakis)?

I don't think Argentina is suitable for sugar cane plantations or at least, I've never heard about Spain using them for that

>tfw no Kingdom of Araucania and Patagonia

>like a spicy Canada
Cameroon is a spicy Canada. With a francophone and anglophone area and everything.

Royaume d'Araucanie et de Patagonie*

I am including Guyana in the west indies since it worked the same way

i would much rather have french north america in the deep south and texas along with the more interior parts. That way North America would have been a much better place

Like Haiti?

How exactly would that be better