Why do these two shitholes call themselves Christian if they refuse to let in refugees who are in need of shelter?

Why do these two shitholes call themselves Christian if they refuse to let in refugees who are in need of shelter?

Attached: _.jpg (1890x1181, 88K)

Because they are evil
Did you know that Poland systematically exterminated 6 million Jews during WW2 and then blamed Germany for it?

>in need of shelter

Attached: you-die-in-afghanistan.png (760x250, 5K)

why would they let in heathen invaders? niggers should be converting at the gates begging to get in

Refugees want to go to Germany, they just refused EU quotas.

this

do you ever consider that you are not white when you are frothing at the mouth about "niggers", cletus?

they do not want to come here, why would we keep them here by force? germanoids did that kind of shit in the 40's we are not animals like them

kys niggerlover

hmm

It's the shepherd duty to keep the wolves away from the flock.

they don't fucking need a shelter, they are terrorizing themselves
the only ones in need of a shelter is us, from them

What are you talking about? Not long ago we killed each other because we pray to God in our own language, and not in Latin.

I don't get posts like these, you're implying being a nigger is bad so you should be agreeing with him

I try to say that Christianity is one of the most aggressive religions in the world. Ask the Aztec and Inca. Although stop, you won’t ask them because they were destroyed by Christians.

This. Xtians are high test killing machines slaughtering disgusting niggers and slimy jews since time immemorial.

Attached: cigánykiller-magyar.png (1000x707, 837K)

>religious people being sociopathic hypocrites
Wow, I never heard of this... other than when reading about any point of history.

>if you don't go down sucking the cock of worthless scum people, who breed like rats and run away from their problems you are a hyppocrite
really makes you think...

wasnt there like a situation where some refugee family got home and shit in here and they ran off to Germany?
I honestly have no dea why anyone would come in here if Germany is extremely close, has more money, is more progressive, etc, it's a no brainer for any of them to pick germany / austria over poland / hungary

This shithole is mid-medieval type Christian.
The ruling class (including the top of the church bishops, archbishops and cardinals) don't give two shits about the bible, all they want is fresh taxpayer money to spend on splurge.
On the opposite side, the peasants are so stupid and illiterate they can eat any shit from above and take it as "god's will".

german, bavarian and austrian politicians kept complaining about how they were flooded by these scum of the earth sandniggers through us
this is how bigoted and hypocritical they are
they toss you a penny and expect you to take care of all the human garbage they lure in with their retarded system and sweet lies
germanoids are mentally unstable

learn to have tact you fucking gypoid subhuman and go back to india

For I was hungary, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in

Jesus said to give shelter to people in need, and refugees are not human.

Attached: 17JGTJtJ.jpg (512x512, 38K)

dubs confirm

Because we are catholic’s, we praise Pope and Bishops who carry the word of the God by gold you heretic. And our Bishops say... BURN THEM BURN THEM ALL!

Because we are bussy creating the Polish-Hungarian-Lithuanian-Latvian-Estonian-Czecho-Slovakian-Slovenian-Chroatian-Romanian-Bulgarian-Austrian Commonwealth.

Attached: 800px-Three_Seas_Initiative_EU.png (800x800, 196K)

Christians for Christians, they must first accept Jesus as our savior.

This is literally the case ;_;

Attached: 1546931153846.jpg (324x600, 75K)

If the gentiles do not convert we have no obligation of helping them.