Are Germans pro-EU because they want to hide what they've lost during the world wars?

Are Germans pro-EU because they want to hide what they've lost during the world wars?

Attached: Germany-EU.jpg (522x412, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wmbPqAs1uz
youtu.be/gjwofYhUJEM
vocaroo.com/i/s1p16z1KB1S0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47692099
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfried_Krupp_von_Bohlen_und_Halbach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: x0apchijqr211.jpg (300x468, 29K)

Our ruling class is pro EU because they gain money and power from it, hence why they do their best to convince the lowly plebs to also be pro EU
Really not that complicated

we want to be allowed to be proud of our nation again. so we will the eu into a nation by any means neccessary.

Are the elite in Germany actually descendants of Nazis?

>When you wanna be nationalistic again so You create a new entire country out of the blue

I mean, m8, Cant you be proud of Germany without creating yugoslavia 2.0 electric boogaloo?

im pro EU because we own you

Has to do a lot with the 2nd world war
>divided Europe
>nationalistic Germany
>war breaks out because muh lebensraum
In general of someone here refers to the EU (or Europe since its in to mix those two terms despite not being the same) and mentions its positive sides the second world war generally is always mentioned.

Your reply confirms my thoughts.

Biologically? Historically? Ideologically? Or in what sense?

Oh user, check your confirmation bias some time. Don’t take everything so serious, it’s not a dick.

Wait, that’s not how that goes, is it?

i thought germans were good at english

Do correct me if I messed up, senpai. Seriously, please explain to me how I should have worded that post so as not to have elicited this response of yours.

the continent belongs to the french germanic alliance i dont know how is that so difficult to understand
with russian eternally shooting themselfs in the foot by gommunism hence earning the eternal hatred of the eternal anglojew, nobody can stop this now

I think part of it is that we get taught BE in primary school (so British spelling, grammar and shit) but later on no one cares and we basically can speak and write however we want as long as the spelling is consistent and the grammar isn’t totally implausible. Those lax teaching/scoring guidelines paired with the snippets you get from Internet-English lead to some rather ... unique mutt mixtures of English.

Feelsbadman honestly since I took it as an advanced course in school and did well. But hey, at least my comprehension level is more or less on a native level. Communicating is overrated anyways ;'(

Pls post vocaroo, Germans have the funniest accents, especially when you guys say the word party.

Ever read “The Post-American World” by, I know, I know, Fareed Zakaria? Some interesting ideas there.

Gimme something to say.

Like historically and biologically. I have a hard time believing that all of the elite from Hitler’s regime were all killed or driven off.

I’m going to Brian’s party tonight, maybe I’ll get lucky and score with some chicks.

I want to fuck every German posters (but only the men because I ain't gay)

>Oh user, check your confirmation bias some time
okay.
>Don’t take everything so serious
seriously is the word. what you said sounds like what a chink would say.
>it’s not a dick.
what? what's not a dick? Germany? you? eu?
>Wait, that’s not how that goes, is it?
if this was some sort of joke i don't get the angle or what you're trying to say.

say party

Euro value was above the mark level = more exportation

Big market = more trade partners even if their product is more expensive

Look at the superavits they have, of course they are in favour

Well, historically not really, at least not in the upper echelons. There were some politicians in former Nazi positions who more or less were able to continue business as usual but again, not on a national level. More middle or upper middle management types. Biologically the same applies for the most part. There weren’t any offspring from the top Nazis who later rose to power or anything like that.

>implying you’re a gril
Yeah, right, timestamped tits or GTFO.

Have fun.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1wmbPqAs1uz

Obviously not. That would be Nazi.

>if this was some sort of joke i don't get the angle or what you're trying to say.
Come on, you gotta know the old “Don’t take it so hard, it’s not a dick” gag. As for serious versus seriously, I know about the underlying grammar and that it should be an adverb that modifies the verb, not an adjective, but somehow I got it into my head that it was “to take sth. serious”. Kinda like that whole doing good versus doing well. I dunno. But I’ll trust you as the (presumably) native speaker here to be correct.

Did you one better:
>vocaroo.com/i/s1wmbPqAs1uz

Wtf you sound more Russian than German. Usually Germans say party like this: youtu.be/gjwofYhUJEM (watch the first 20 seconds).

By breaking down the economic and physical barriers, and having a strong economy and government, Germany seeks to accomplish the objective of ruling Europe without any of the previous Prussian Empire/Nordic/Aryan Supremacy mythos bullshit. Soon Europe. Then maybe Africa and Middle East. All will be German, all will be European.

Same reason as the french.

They're both desperate for any form of post colonial relevance and the jewropean union is their last and only hope of ever getting it.

Attached: 1554972287274.jpg (470x470, 31K)

German public is pro-EU because they are constantly told to be and Germans on average are very obedient people. The elites are pro-EU because it makes them buttmad America STILL tells them what to do and because having a continent-sized market where the other members are forced not to protect themselves against German companies is a sweet deal for Germans. What they pay towards the EU is pennies compared to that and German government is just an extension of their industry which makes sure nothing bad can happen to it.

haha you sounds like a dad thanks man

Attached: 1546473504223.jpg (1115x1200, 137K)

well yeah "Don’t take it so hard, it’s not a dick" makes sense. saying "don't take so serious . it's not a dick. wait that's not right". is like a sentence from google translate

You take Flula as representative of the average German. There are some idiosyncrasies of his accent that are in fact very German but do remember that his way of talking is, at the end of the day, an act. He talks this way on purpose.

>Wtf you sound more Russian than German.
Yeah, I have heard that before. Even so, when asking people on Discord and shit to guess where I am from after talking for a while most still first guess Germany so maybe it is just this one sentence that threw you off.

And no, I have no Russian in me (that I am aware of). I definitely do not speak it or any other Slavic languages.

90% of European problems could have been solved by removing Germans from Europe.

Europe would be a fine place were it not for Germans, French and Russians

You’re welcome, Sven.

Can you give me an idea of how famous Felix is in Swedistan? Like, in general. How aware is the average Swede of him (his very existence, the extent of his e-fame etc.)?

Shush, synyak. Sleep off your inebriation and then try posting again.

Can you say something in German?

Oh, great, now the former Austrian province joins in, too ...

Sure, why not. Gimme something to say (in English if you want and I’ll say the German translation). I’ll go take a piss in the meantime and get ready for bed, I have an early shift tomorrow and should already be asleep.

Feelskindabadman.tiff

not hide, reclaim*

Say: I think Canada is a great country and Canadians are super cool people.
Also isn’t it like 8 pm over there?

nah its 11 pm right now

Yeah, hence why it sucks that I should already be asleep to get my 8 hours in. To make matters worse, I only slept 5 today so even 8 hours are not all I should be getting.

>I think Canada is a great country and Canadians are super cool people.
>Ich denke Kanada ist ein großartiges Land und Kanadier sind supercoole Leute.
Bitte:
>vocaroo.com/i/s1p16z1KB1S0

By the way, Canada is unironically comfy and produced some fine folks. JBP is a hoot, too.

is full of Scheiße. It’s 20:28 Uhr.

Are you in healthcare or construction? Why are your shifts so early? Also merci merci, come visit us any time you’d like.

Je ne parle pas Francais. I mean I took it for seven years in school but never used it afterwards so it’s basically all omelette du fromage now.

And no, I’m jobbing as a Bäckereifachverkäufer (glorified shop assistant at a bakery). Shit starts early, yo.

Good night.

fixed

Attached: A man can dream.png (800x314, 110K)

Funny. That's exactly what the comrades in Soviet Union wanted.

>USSR wanted to unite europe and wipe the eternal anglo off the face of the earth
I wish they succeeded then

Attached: 1548767059707.jpg (1080x813, 207K)

>butthurt about anglos
Walloon detected

Tell that to my people who were bombed in Mortsel by the eternal anglo and eternal mutt.
Fucking nigger czechshit

Attached: Flemishman.png (757x647, 35K)

Maybe you shouldn't be the go-to shortcut to France and actually fight the Germans for once.

>bombed other people
>Ddin't expect to be bombed back
lmao WW2 in a nutshell

Nah, we're the ones that have to pick up the pieces and rule. I'm not for the EU but looking at our past I can understand that many want to fit with political views of other nations. Especially France, Britain and the USA. A lot of us just think we managed to understand liberalism, freedom and democracy. So we try to blackmail others to take those values that the winning powers "teached" us after WW2 serious and don't allow any kind of wrong thinking that might lead to another fascist regime.
Its kinda ironic if you think about it. They teached us to not be fascist any longer and now we go to them to teach them instead.

>you have to fight your own people so the french can keep opressing you goy!
fucking czechshit

Attached: Eternal czech.png (1260x843, 335K)

>Belgium bombed people in WW2
the average brainmutt everyone

Attached: 1547210437265.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

>let in the Germans without a fight
When all your allies betray you and basically tell you to cease and desist because otherwise they might actually have to go to war, you stop being eager to sacrifice yorself

Attached: braindead.png (620x581, 16K)

The other 10% by removing all Russians from the world

>Are the elite in Germany actually descendants of Nazis?
In some cases yes

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47692099

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfried_Krupp_von_Bohlen_und_Halbach

>brainlet wojak is his go to response
Look in the mirror non-countryman

Ist Drachenlord eigentlich dick?

Wrong thread.