Go to court because a bl*ck guy robbed me with a gun

>go to court because a bl*ck guy robbed me with a gun
>Get to court at 10am in the morning
>The Courtroom is filled with 200 people, and they're going through each of their court cases
>Court cases range from "she's texting me and it's annoying me!" to "He beat the shit out of me with a metal pipe"
>Wait 4 hours, no phones, books, or anything fun
>Must sit in uncomfortable chairs or the police officers in the courtroom come over to give you a talking to
>Call my name up to bring me up as the witness
>"According to these records, the defendant's attorney has pleaded he's not competent to stand trial, his evaluation will be June 5 from there we'll see if you need to come in again"
>Judge calls the next case up
>Leave the courtroom and now two days behind on Uni work
What's going to court like in your cunt?

Attached: 1552610893041.png (556x430, 81K)

this is what your nigger loving kind deserves for bullying hitler

Now start pay your taxes to help welfare nigger buy crack.

Call up your cousins and/or meth bros and lynch the negro.

what a bureaucratic shithole.

here the government doesn't care if someone robbed something, so you never need to do this.

The last time I was in court was to spectate a case where a junkie was charged with assaulting his gf with a vacuum cleaner pipe

Attached: putki.jpg (1169x660, 92K)

I hope you're sent to fight for Israel.

>he actually went to court
The time I've been robbed by a bl*ck guy they only filled up a report and let me go, but thankfully they recovered my phone in a police operation and one month after I went back and recovered it

Our courts is probably the only thing that works efficiently in our government. I've went to court several times to deal with a lawsuit and to get traffic tickets written off and haven't waited a minute any of those times. They give you a specific time and at that time the court room is ready for your case.

They schedule 10 cases every hour, because they know people aren't going to show up on time

How can you let yourself get robbed in the USA? Just shoot the robber first like in the American and Italian Western movies.

>10 cases every hour
holy shit what if they all show up?

los gringos are too wea

>actually getting robbed by niggers
Third world and a beta to boot.

Same here. They even release the criminal to not waste your time with this shit.

somebody I know went on a jury and it was about a week before the case even began, they just spent each day sequestered in a room doing literally nothing

Most of them are just severe traffic violations, arraignments, restraining orders, or cases that'll take 5 minutes or less. They schedule one or two big cases every hour. Usually they run behind because they underestimate how long it'll take, like in my case.

In the Netherlands the defendant doesn't have to be there. Nor does any witness.

If the defendant isn't there then the judge can just decide he will convict the guy anyway. Unless he has specific questions for him.

If you had a gun you could have shot the nigger.

Here it's called "contempt of court" and is punishable by prison for both defendant and the witness. If the defendant doesn't show up, usually the judge convicts the defendant on the charges, unless the evidence is really bad

Many things that the are illegal in America are actually legal here. Such as family covering up for a suspect, trying to hide evidence, lying to police officers (if you are a suspect) and so on.

But not appearing in court is also quite bad here.
In criminal cases the judge will probably hold it against you, but will still try to be reasonable. But chances are the prosecutor will make it very hard for you.
In civil cases you will automatically lose on all accounts, which is probably the same as in the USA.

That's because in criminal cases the judge will try to find the truth himself.
While in civil cases the judge will only consider the arguments that are brought forth.

As an American it's nice reading about how retarded the dutch legal system can be

Anything that is undisputed in civil cases is taken as a fact.

How is it retarded the defendant doesn't need to be there? In your system the victim becomes a victim again due to the fucker not showing up. When you go to court there is evidence, which is enough to convict someone.

>live in apartment, knock on door
>cops issue me a subpoena
>have to go to court because I'm a witness
>tell them I'm the wrong guy, just moved here

I don't know if I'd report a crime if it means the police will make me waste time going to court