Does Jow Forums like GoT?

Does Jow Forums like GoT?

Attached: 1554787088763.jpg (324x362, 24K)

not anymore

First 4 seasons yes

Yes.

i used love till the normies ruin it

I watched two(2) episodes back when it was new, stopped watching the very moment I've seen incest. Sorry but I'm not a degenerate or a housewife.

SANSA

THE RAPE

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Never seen a single episode of it

Attached: 1550535637012.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Back when it followed the books, yes. Last few seasons have been shit. Not even bothering with the current one.

I liked the part where Joffrey died and the dwarf killed his father, it was exciting. Then the homeless little girl whom I don't remember the name of part came and I stopped watching.

This. Not one second of one episode.

Attached: Big Yellow Grin.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

Yes, but they better make better episodes than the last one.

I only hope we get some decent meme material for shitposting on /tv/. The show has been trash since s3 at least

season 1-4 was great
season 5 was pretty good
shit went down hill from there due to magic and fantasy and other soy bullshit

>Then the homeless little girl whom I don't remember the name of part came and I stopped watching.
Arya?

I saw season 1 and dropped it. I am very vocal about this to infuriate the NPC

Went to a watch party.
Free drinks and food.

She wasn't homeless, she was Arya Stark, a lady. Yes, she ruins the show with how ugly she is. Hollywood should have learned by now that Brits are ugly.

I like the books, unironically. I stopped the series at mid season 3, but I don't enjoy watching tv series. I started because of a guy I liked in the first place

Yeah. Nothing like what it used to be. But I'm looking forward to watching the last season and it finishing. Maybe I'll read the books if he ever finishes them all.

seasons 1-4 were great. Everything since has been average.

>I am very vocal about this to infuriate the NPC
if you or the person you're talking to are both really vocal about this, you both suck

Season 6 was much better than season 4. Battle of the Bastards, Euron's return, hold the door, etc. Season 4 devoted too much time to the uninteresting Bran arc and crappy Night's watch conspiracies.
Season 7 was normie twitter crap and 8 is a disaster so far, I doubt they can rectify it now.

She was cute when she was a loli. But then, Jesus Christ, what the hell happened? I know females are only cute when they're pre-teens and become ugly disgusting sluts when they become adults, but what happened to her was horrible. Anglo genes are a curse.

>I started because of a guy I liked in the first place
who dat?

YES!!

Yup. They shouldn't have selected an Anglo for the role. She deceived everyone by being a cute kid. She grew into a monster.

>Series about nobility throwing their shit at one another features incest
How realistic.

well, a guy in my city in brazil, why you ask?

I stopped watching it once it got too mainstream. Makes me look uncool on the internet.

She's a tomboy murderous monster, why does she need to be cute?

oh I figured you meant an actor from the show

I guess you wanted to suck this dude's dick then? Did you suck his dick?

I love that for once women are in powerful positions.
I love that the men are literally castrated lol :p
I love the nudity and hot sex scenes (God how I wish that we get a femdom scene rawR

shut the fuck up

She doesn't need to be cute, I just wish she wasn't hideous.
She looks like an ogre.

NO, YOU shut the fuck up.

havent watched a second of it

>I love that the men are literally castrated lol :p
That the Unsullied are castrated is a fucking stupid idea. Super soldiers need super soldier bodies with huge muscles, and no castrated boy can produce the necessary testosterone to become a super soldier. GRRM could have come up with any other idea to make the Unsullied robotic fanatical warriors "incapable of love or rape" but he chose to castrate them as kids. Completely outlandish.

Perhaps I'm wrong about Season 6. Might have to rewatch
season 7 was dog shit. Too much fan service and lazy writing. I also hate how they wrote off sub plots to save time.

no I don't do that. when I like a person I usually do good things for them, the warm feeling of being in love/finding them the cutest thing in the world is enough for me

pretty gay, huh?

anyways, if I had to say I started because of an actor it'd have to be the young king, but I didn't even got to the part where he's introduced I think lol

Looool even the weakest unsullied would whoop your ass and I assume you have functioning balls ;)

I don't like normie shit

Attached: 1553015326662.jpg (509x438, 28K)

>even the weakest unsullied would whoop your ass
... and that's the point? That irl they could never grow to become so strong if they had been castrated as kids?

Attached: 0010800c-800.jpg (800x449, 74K)

this tbqh, it got stale years ago. Both the books and show.

honestly not a bad call to make even though I watched the first 5 seasons

>most interesting characters keep getting killed off
>run out of source material from the books

This. Been watching since before s3 came out. But about halfway through it just got kinda meh. After Jon and Danny got together and the High Sparrow Arc I started to really get sick of it.

This. Seasons 1-4 are good.
Seasons 5-7 are overall complete shit with a couple good episodes.

Attached: 6536357373778.gif (276x245, 3.25M)

i'm watching season 8 mostly as an obligation

>High Sparrow Arc
the climax of this arc pissed me off. Tons of interesting characters and plots written off because ??????

So fucking based

First 3 seasons are fantastic. 4th season starts showing some problems but it's still pretty great.
After that it's all downhill. Season 7 was legitimately pretty bad.
Only watching this final season out of a sense of obligation.

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Not watching the show just because normies and soys overhype it or for the sake of being contrarian is equally bad desu

Attached: arya.png (724x477, 857K)

drink bleach, manchildren.

Attached: image.jpg (753x960, 160K)

What video does this image come from?

> NOOOOO stop liking things I don't like! Your hobbies should match my hobbies, everything else people enjoy is BAD!

I've never watched it.

Oh, sure! I'll do it immediately just because this mutt told me on this forum. BRB, drinking bleach.

wipe the soy off of your mouth and try again

>america
filtered and dumpstered

No, I only support the one true king, and since he's long gone (in GoT at least), I stopped watching it.

I think so

We don't really know what they cut from the unsullied right? Maybe they only cut off the penis and leave the balls.

Fitting in? :)

Never watched any episode.

it was great the first 4 seasons, after that it's still fun but nothing to gloss over about - the quality of writing and plot direction has gone down the hill after they stopped following the books unfortunately.