AN alleged jihadist has been arrested for allegedly planning a ‘massacre’ at a Semana Santa parade in Andalucia

> AN alleged jihadist has been arrested for allegedly planning a ‘massacre’ at a Semana Santa parade in Andalucia.

> The unnamed Moroccan was cuffed by an anti-terrorist operation in Morocco after reportedly plotting to carry out an attack in the Andalucian capital.

> Policia Nacional, who ran the joint operation with police in Morocco, are raiding his home as the investigation develops.

Lel. What a disgusting moors.

Attached: IMG_20181226_131923.jpg (750x1168, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E2w5GvnRFW4
elpais.com/diario/2000/02/07/espana/949878022_850215.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jn59DPShd7o
youtu.be/3EBN5C2F0Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=TzhhMCoISY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Barcelona_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tusken Raiders are low quality enemies.

why are muslims so sloppy
*yawns*
it's time for europe to get attacked again

ahahaha te tocó andaluuú

40 years of low intensity war in the Basque country have made our anti-terror intelligence some of the finest in the world.

No soy andaluz.

Semana Santa in Seville is a Catholic festival, probably of pagan origin that I personally do not understand, but for the people of Seville it is very important, as something sacred, spiritual, a kind of a force impossible to explain unless you are from that city (I have lived in Seville two years, when I was a little student). I am sure that if that terrorist attack had been carried out successfully there would have been beating of Muslims in the streets of Seville, probably also burning of mosques and very likely some death. Something similar to the progromos.

Now if only we'd had anti inquisition forces

I just saw a hedgehog, I know it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, but I just saw a hedgehog.

I forgot the pic.

Attached: IMG_20181221_171705249~2.jpg (1594x1959, 802K)

Nooo you cant arrest him, muslims are not terrorist!

You Spanish really think you're all that huh

Based and cute

None of them?

También tengo un vídeo en el que se mueve, muy gracioso con sus patitas, pero no sé cómo subirlo porque soy un tío rural.

No they never did anything wrong, its just fake news

>Soywojak.jpg

He's a terrorist, not a Muslim, because Islam means peace and terrorism has no religion :^)

He's probably sitting on a coca cola bottle right now.

comelo

>soy un tío rural

youtu.be/E2w5GvnRFW4

Mejor cómeme tú a mí la polla.

Millones gastados en policías y espías para parar a los putos moros, mejor prohibirles entrar

>Mejor cómeme tú a mí la polla.
Por que cojones hablas como yoda macho?

fuck spain and fuck the church
also
spain = garbage

any country that has history with muzzies is garbage

t. Karl XII the Turk

You have no idea, andalucians are not like scatalans, i agree fully that would a big attack happen at semana santa, there would've been lynchings

t. Antonio Manuel García Martínez

Ah fuck that would have been great to watch. Not the muzzies attacking, but the muzzies getting BTFOd

Attached: prieto eterno.jpg (1449x833, 84K)

>the ultimate cucks
>saying this

>t.

Attached: 1458340541211.jpg (540x912, 136K)

Indeed, the Caliphate of Sweden is garbage

Sucking Spanish cock as usual lol

kike

moor

You look like this dude

I imagine you like him but more fat.

You dont know southern spaniards do you

Fue hace 20 años, pero podria volver a pasar facilmente.
elpais.com/diario/2000/02/07/espana/949878022_850215.html

>WE IZ HWITE N SHEEEET

Attached: Moor.png (717x628, 225K)

I have a big fat cock for your little sister juan

Why do you think we look like mexican andy?
Whiter than you unironically.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-08-59-15.png (720x1280, 745K)

Attached: Amerifats are sudacas.png (194x226, 5K)

It's Andalusians we're talking about. Holy Week is literally the only thing they take seriously.

you look poor

Attached: El Chicano ibérico.png (585x480, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jn59DPShd7o

servesa servesa quiero tomar servesa

I'm pretty sure that's going to happen again, probably soon.

Actually me.

Thats good.

Attached: 220px-Alfonso_X_el_Sabio_en_El_libro_de_los_juegos.jpg (220x320, 39K)

Whiter than you Ibrahim Rodríguez Schneider Smith

Attached: f105a3f3-8fe9-4578-8290-1c08fa221cf9.jpg (800x1267, 182K)

virgin freak

did you seriously just post your brown arm to prove you're white?

i cant

Uhhh....

you cant do anything because youre a brown mexican

lets see how brown your dick is now

dont be shy

I am tired of this board's strange obsession with whiteness.
Who the hell cares if you are pale or swarthy in Europe?
It used to be all about nationality, not race.

Spaniards and italians and greeks are supposed to be swarthy they live in a sunny environment, ofcourse they won't be as pale as northerners who see little light.

You fucking mutts are so deeply sink in your racism you started leaking and projecting your retarded views onto others. Fuck off

Unlike most swedes im not a faggot

but you shave your arms like a faggot apparently

Alfonso X (also occasionally known as Alphonso, Alphonse, or Alfons, 23 November 1221 – 4 April 1284), called the Wise (Spanish: el Sabio), was the King of Castile, León and Galicia from 30 May 1252 until his death in 1284. During the election of 1257, a dissident faction chose him to be Roman-German king on 1 April. He renounced his claim to Germany in 1275, and in creating an alliance with England in 1254, his claim on Gascony as well.

Born
23 November 1221
Toledo
Died
4 April 1284 (aged 62)
Seville

Attached: TumboAKing.jpg (630x695, 267K)

Es posible, lo veo mas pasando en algun sitio como italia.
Pero si, si hubieran puesto una bomba en semana santa al menos la zona de almeria arde.

have sex

Having autism is better than sex

I don't have autism and autists are trash

It's mostly bantz. Though I'm sure there are some retarded faggots that actually take that shit seriously. Those are the ones that ruin the fun of the bantz

kek

based

Attached: 1544176773729.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Alfonso succeeded his father as King of Castile and León in 1252. The following year he invaded Portugal, capturing the region of the Algarve. King Afonso III of Portugal had to surrender, but he gained an agreement by which, after he consented to marry Alfonso X's daughter Beatrice of Castile, the land would be returned to their heirs. In 1261 he captured Jerez. In 1263 he returned Algarve to the King of Portugal and signed the Treaty of Badajoz (1267).

Kingdom of castile y leon 1300

Attached: 927c5665329a815b58b1cf2e96c759d4.jpg (524x429, 69K)

Shut the fuck up.

seek sunlight

t. Resentful panchi
t.HaitiANO living in cuckistan
Only Mexicans, chicanos and other panchis as you can see. Their obsession with our skin colour is insane

Resentful panchi, the last film of Tarantino.

> the detainee arrived to Spain "15 or 16 years ago" because one of his brothers was found to have cancer of the head while still in Morocco. "They emigrated here and the Spanish health continued to treat him and the boy was healed.

Is this what muslims understand by gratitude?

Me acabo de depilar los huevos.

That sounds like a good day to me, dude.

postea foto

I had a good day. I have seen a hedgehog, I have shaved my balls and now I am drunk lying on the floor surrounded by my own vomit.

Deberian renombrar Barcelona y llamarlo Barna ya de forma oficial.
Barcelona es un nombre bien feo, Barna es mucho mejor y lo llama todo el mundo asi.

Attached: companys carcel.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Tienes razón.

youtu.be/3EBN5C2F0Jk

Coppini > Costas = Hernandez
youtube.com/watch?v=TzhhMCoISY4

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

Spain is basically a third world country with nice views. I would bomb it too if I was stuck there.

dios mio...

Attached: El agujero negro....png (2048x1193, 366K)

No que te masturbas, llenas la pantalla de babas y luego tu madre me riñe a mí.

Buenas noches esp.

>literally suffered 2 of the largest terror attacks in Europe
wut

Attached: Spain.png (273x501, 102K)

That's rich coming from an american.

Everybody knows it was a conspiracy between the spanish, french and moroccans secret services to kick PP out of the government because they were aligned with the US and the UK instead of Germany and France.

Uy el seductor.

Kek

>I am sure that if that terrorist attack had been carried out successfully there would have been beating of Muslims in the streets of Seville, probably also burning of mosques and very likely some death. Something similar to the progromos.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Sigue soñando, flipao.

t. sevillano

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Barcelona_attacks

So what about this one?

Attached: Barcelona2-640x480.png (640x480, 123K)

>t. sevillano
Lo siento user

Catalonian police investigating rather than the spanish one, literally.

Diversity wins again

Attached: 1459587106212.jpg (1024x548, 83K)

Why are other Spanish posturing so much about your city

tbf the regional police's only function is beating the shit out of arabs and gyppos in the barrio chino

I agree, but native shits look disgusting. Like Asians except they have jaundice and crossbred with aliens.

Catalonian police literally let it happen, even if the CIA warned them about it.