What is causing this phenomenon? And what is your experiences with it in your home country...

What is causing this phenomenon? And what is your experiences with it in your home country? In the States it is literally at epidemic proportions, something like 70% of all jap females marry a diff race and like 90+% of these diff race marriages are to whites. Why is this happening?

Attached: BwAS2Kv.jpg (900x960, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIrU_ePrhUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a thot to me.

cuz asian dudes have small penis.
/thread

Yes. This really addresses OP, Jap/Asian women are whores for white cock.

because asian guys are short, ugly, and cowardly. the trifecta of female repellent

Funny. White women say the same thing about white guys.

Outside of your fetish no, they don't.

Are you sure this isnt some sort of jewish psyop? I cant even count the number of WMAF couples in movies, TV, ads, etc. Its seriously insane. Asian guys are fine but they get cucked by the same mediums.

funny. brazilian women say the same thing about brazilian guys

checked

you'll never have this

Attached: yuiaragaki.jpg (536x536, 76K)

They say, but is not about dicks, it is about bank accounts. That's why foreigners here get surrounded by pussy.

If you're a WHITE BVLL you can

you guys know thats an asian guy on the left, right?

I don't have yellow fever so I don't care.

Thats even better

I was at the beach today and saw like 3 WMAF couples.

Attached: 1549942519992.png (248x196, 14K)

>he has to work like a dog for years to get that body, chicken breast, lift, repeat.

>she has to cut back on chocolate for a few weeks and becomes 10/10

and women actually think they have it worse

That tranny had to get a lot of work done to look like that.

>There's more of me and my kind of race than any other race on the planet...That means we are the majority. We dictate what is normal behavior. So all that shit: bad driving, small dicks, good at math. Even if that was true. Guess what? That'd be normal.
Are Asian Americans the biggest copecels on the planet?

youtu.be/UIrU_ePrhUI

This photo triggers the asianoid man and whiteoid female

Attached: 0b209c8571f4c1f4fb6ff26d5b6324b1.jpg (690x586, 66K)

This is really cringe and sad.

>Ronny Chieng

Chinese American/Canadian names are fucking disgusting

>Why is this happening?
Caring, loving, feminine.

Why don't you get asian gf then, you just have to walk to China or to vladivostok and take a boat to Japan

Acshualey, I've dated asian girls before and they were super good. Not japanese though, because I am too poor for them.

>Why don't you get asian gf then
Because I'm fucking gay, women are disgusting.

explains why this board is so unfunny and passive-aggressive. it's filled with literal faggots like you

Kinda unrelated but the girl in OP is too thin for my liking. Where is the meat, senpai. If you're gonna go for fit, at least put on some muscles

Nice, you can get one russbro i'd say japs are the least materialistic out of the east asians, koreans by far the worst

That's a man

Attached: fox.jpg (300x250, 14K)

Stay mad bitch. Enjoy sticking your tongue in a walking yeast infection.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

In your dreams, João.

What japs think is minimal is already more, than others think is fine.

Since when white women care about white men? They aren't too busy being black cock whores?

he's czech or slovene or some shit