Hitler was the last hope for Europe, when Berlin fell so did an entire continent

Hitler was the last hope for Europe, when Berlin fell so did an entire continent

The destruction of Notre Dame is just a preview of things to come in the West.

As western civilization collapses due to diversity, our great cultural landmarks and icons will fall either through neglect or on purpose to combat the legacy of whiteness

Attached: BAC748DA-BA9E-4C79-A636-BE362E5A719F.jpg (640x908, 101K)

Its not that bad. Look at joburg

I cringed irl

Attached: 23339324091_a50ca01a73_o.jpg (3264x2448, 2.68M)

Notre Dame was just a accident bro. It's a preview of nothing.
Also, western civilisation has always been diverse. I mean, just look at all the ethnicites inhabitanting the (clearly artificial) West.

It was caused by an electrical fault you inbred retard.Also those images are quite literally propaganda, to show that the Germans treated the French "well".

Hitler destroyed more cultural history than anyone. Just look at the pictures of Warsaw before and after the war.

You are a disgrace to your people if you do not despise the black 'man'.

Man it was less than 10 years ago that Anti-Americanism was all the rage, and before that it was the Catholics, and even longer still it was the Irish.
White supremacists like to pretend that if everyone was white we would all hold hands and get along together, but nothing could be further from the truth.

CRINGE

Attached: pepe paris.jpg (1300x2048, 272K)

Thats cause its was under construction by "diversity hires"

idiot

Hitler wanted to destroy Notre Dame.

Fucking retard the allies literally firebombed entire cities full of aryan citizens it was the greatest war crime in history

Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis. Also the Nuremberg trials were a kangaroo court with thousands of German officials tortured to extract “confessions” then executed

>Thats cause its was under construction by "diversity hires"

Attached: ms.jpg (174x183, 14K)

And rightwingers wonder why everyone calls them retarded...

Macron is rebuilding it with a metal roof and secular decorations to represent the new value of France

If the French don’t revolt and start a new crusade it will be one of the greatest cuckenings in history

Attached: C94E8BC2-4C46-48A9-88B6-0D4537A7F6EF.jpg (607x1024, 139K)

>Fucking retard the allies literally firebombed entire cities full of aryan citizens it was the greatest war crime in history
And Hitler started the war that caused those firebombings.
>Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis.
Millions of soviets POWs were starved to death by nazis.

refer to
Also France doesn't have affirmative action, and you have 0 evidence but proceeded to blame immigrants anyway.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IMMIGRATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT'S WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: poltardjak.gif (2000x800, 540K)

This is true. Italians used to be bullied as fuck a few years ago too in the USA

Brilliant retort
Substantiate your statements

Hitler never targeted innocent civilians retard

And Soviet POWs only died of starvation because the allies bombed supply lines read a book sometime

what does the fire in the notre dame have to do with diversity

France has been built upon a secular basis. Before the Revolution France wasn't really a nation.
Nationalism is a revolutionary invention.

I mean. the kings wasn't executed for being a useless parasites that spent millions with his prostitutes, but because he invited foreigners to invade his kingdom and murder it's people

>
>Fucking retard the allies literally firebombed entire cities full of aryan citizens it was the greatest war crime in history
>
>
>Nazis treated POWs excellent, far better than the allies treated Nazis. Also the Nuremberg trials were a kangaroo court with thousands of German officials tortured to extract “confessions” then executed
Oh fuck off cunt the nazis were fed clothed and paid in pow camps fuck they ate better than the average American

> substantiate firebombing of Dresden

No need idiot it’s common knowledge it’s like asking for a source that the Americans Nuked Japan

Some Jow Forumstards think the muslims did it

>The Blitz didn't happen

What about that time the savior of Europe ordered the entirety of Paris to be burnt to the ground?
Thankfully the german commander who was in charge at the time ignored the order.
Mutts larping as nazis and pretending they were anything but thugs in pretty uniforms are the ultimate cringe.

>Oh fuck off cunt the nazis were fed clothed and paid in pow camps fuck they ate better than the average American
This does makes sense, considering that germans are better humans than americans

me on the right getting kicked

>White supremacists like to pretend that if everyone was white we would all hold hands and get along together, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Lying through your fucking teeth. White supremacists don't exist. They are fictional people thought up by fetishists. There is only ethnic nationalism and the belief that blacks belong in their homeland and orients belong in the orient. The blacks, instead of making their home a better place and despite all the help given by foreign states, decided to flee to Europe and make a mess out of it. The Chinese, instead of overthrowing foreign rule or communist rule, flee all over South East Asia and westward and turn the countries they take over into a smaller China, more authoritarian shitholes. The westerners are just as guilty. Instead of staying in their homes they come fuck everyone in the ass for money. But we should all stay in our own homelands and work together instead of living every fucking where and letting the rich elites exploit us to no end. Fucking off yourself you namefagging bastard.

Idiot the US military executed thousands of German POWs read a book

Hitler never hurt a single innocent civilian

>Muh Dresden
How does the bombing of Dresden prove that the Nazis treated POWs well, and definitely didn't kill hundreds of thousands of innocent villagers in occupied countries?

>What about that time the savior of Europe ordered the entirety of Paris to be burnt to the ground?
Honestly, I think this is just allied propaganda. It simply doesn't make any sense

I dunno how delusional you have to be to pretend that white supremacists don't exist, and I don't want to find out.

Nice strawman

You point makes no sense at all despite your edgy chestbeating.

Jesus Christ you are deluded. The Nazis fucked all sorts of shit up and almost all soldiers that had been on the eastern front agrees that slav civies were treated like shit, even by the Wehrmacht.

Nice ad hom. I wonder why everyone takes your bait instead of filtering you.

slavs don't count though

> hypothetically burning Paris is worse than actually burning Dresden

Wew lad

I only hope one day European will wake up and reclaim their birthright.

Varg is the only non cucked person in all of France at the moment so it’s not looking likely

Substantiate your statement.

Slavs are subhuman though

How is it a strawman? You quite literally said that white supremacists don't exist.

Macron is actually catholic as fuck so I doubt that.

White people should all just die honestly. They ruin everything. This world belongs to the Asians and the blacks.

You clearly don't know what an ad hominem and a strawman is, feel free to filter me, that's what my name is for.

What about all those russian villages and stalingrad was devasted even with civilians

They quite literally don't. All that talk of gassing the lesser races are all memes. They just want every foreigner to piss off. Nothing wrong with that. Only idiots fantasize about entire armies of Nazis out there waiting for a chance to set up death camps and gas chambers.

It's impossible to try and reason with the senseless so I'll leave you with your delusions and paranoia.

Slavs are a subhuman race they should not be treated with the same respect as Western Europeans

A strawman is an attack on something which isn't even implied. Ad homs are an attack on the character and doesn't address anything. You're a massive brainlet and a disgrace to your flag you walking contradiction.

Stop projecting.

Its true
the nazis were not perfect and committed many atrocities, but they were the last hope for western civilisation not to be ruined by capitalism and communism

fuck off to Jow Forums

>literally running from my watertight arguments
Cuck

Go fuck a goat Muhammad

Yeah let's totally give up the French's sovereignty as they can foresee what's going to happen in the future.

I rather have the west be destroyed by consumerism than abandon democracy.

I have met several that think we should gas every shitskin we can find so dont even start that bs.

Sure except for the Hitler part.

If the Nazis were supposed to be anticommunists then why did they give material assistance to the Soviets and agree to carve up Poland between them?

>Hitler
>Sign a pact giving several countries to Stalin
>Invade and destroy most anti-communist country in Europe hand in hand with Stalin
>Attack and exploit almost every neutral country in Europe
>Destroys France and discredits right-wing politics in Western Europe for decades
>Enables communists infiltration of Western Europe and soviet domination over Eastern Europe
Truly a misunderstood savior, user

Lol stfu stormnig

>Hitler never targeted innocent civilians retard
The war literally started with a bombing of defenseless sleeping Polish town, ffs

American tier post

the allies also invaded neutral countries.

What about the German bombing of Rotterdam, then?

Like what?
Securing Iceland AFTER Germans invaded Denmark?

>the allies also invaded neutral countries.
And?
Did it help the communists like Hitler?

>The destruction of Notre Dame is just a preview of things to come in the West
Literally what does that have to do with anything

>White supremacists don't exist
kek

>Before the Revolution France wasn't really a nation.
Great bait, or absolute ignorance.

>it was just an accident bruh i swear

BASED nazis

Attached: warszawa-ruiny.jpg (838x570, 175K)

We don't know really, it does feel odd that a building that stood for so long took such a beating accidentally, but without proof there is no chance for justice.

There is no such thing as “western civilization”. It’s a completely arbitrary term

Varg is an ignorant idiot. All pagan larpers are.

>dude it would've been better if arabs won at tours and conquered europe, colonized it with berbers and arabs, rapebabied our women and converted people into a culture of inbreeding creating a low IQ society then we would be warlike instead of cucks.
Reminder this is what Hitler believed in

Attached: 1554601613193.jpg (1169x1700, 1.72M)

This. We whites don't have a culture...

Muslims have a culture. Blacks have a culture. Wow I love black people. Especially the man

Based LeMay.

>Varg
"Pagans" are pathetic larpers, and nazis were the worst of them.

They don't. Only American meme supremacists who are mutts themselves and just looking for community. 99% of the time when the label is thrown around it's an ethnic supremacist (usually a much lesser form, supremacist is too strong a word) or they are neither, the label is just thrown in (usually alongside some other stock ones) to indicate 'bad thing' to the consumer. Most often it's the latter. White isn't even a coherent identity, if someone uses it in that way they probably mean something specific like in Australia it would be Angloceltic Australian, no one else and not Brits either.

>our great cultural landmarks
>our
Which are the great cultural landmarks of USA again?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Did you read through Stonetoss comics while high, or something?

Attached: Stonetoss_Holocaust_denial.png (1000x1000, 702K)

>Which are the great cultural landmarks of USA again?

Attached: EH0gPdw.jpg (1200x841, 599K)

Attached: 62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWNMDunKNje4QAD4AASwFbudCEuNmF3YrNH2C5QxTncxEzxSJMYRa99szmxnb1 (597x843, 47K)

You expect me to feel regret or something?

The west could have survived without Hitler aswell, if it wasn't for you. Look eastern Europe protected from your influence now not being ethnically replaced.

Thank you for your input

I wish Stalin nuked your shitty mutt country and put your "people" in gulags. And I don't even like Stalin, but he'd do the world a favor if he did that.

Nazi Germany cared only about politically reliable Germans. They didn't care fir the "white race" and had no problems with enslaving and exterminating white peoole to their own gain. They cared about NOBODY else.

This.

Honestly the far right are shooting themselves in the foot by associating himself with a man who single handedly destroyed Europe and stated on MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS that he only cares for Germans and Germans alone.

>>Jow Forums

Jow Forums is a non-white board you idiot

>Polishdeathcamps
There were russian once called gulags. But hey whatever suits the jew first am I right?

He never said that. Besides why would a korean care?

>I can't handle reality.

Attached: 1554210511585.jpg (647x831, 110K)

>NO!!! WHY AM I SO SHIT SKINNED!!! FUCKING KIKES MADE ME THIS WAY!!!

Attached: Lole so funny c.png (410x483, 304K)

you dont have to be white to hate niggers and jews

The germans treated slavs better than the soviets did.

>WHY DIDNT THEY LET MY AUTISTIC COUNTRY DESTROY EUROPE!!! FUCKING NIGGER LOVING ALLIES!!!

Attached: el abominacion germano.png (1200x1200, 63K)