Europe must be mad, literally mad, as a continent to be permitting the annual inflow of some 5,000,000 dependants...

Europe must be mad, literally mad, as a continent to be permitting the annual inflow of some 5,000,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a race busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.

To the immigrant, entry to the continent is admission to privileges and opportunities eagerly sought, but the impact upon the existing population was very different.

Europeans are already being made strangers in their own country.

They find their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they find that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they begin to hear, as time goes on, more and more voices that tell them that they were now the unwanted. They now learn that a one-way privilege has been established.

Attached: 5E4F55F0-738B-41B8-864B-284DEC951768.png (640x480, 188K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IMMIGRATE TO MY COUNTRY GET OUT YOU FUCKING CHINK

Attached: poltardjak.gif (2000x800, 540K)

not an argument

And not a single source was cited that day.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Attached: 1551842839840.jpg (1218x1800, 317K)

Off yourself fat chink

europeans are retards, nothing new

Can confirm. Every time I go out I'm surrounded by niggers.

Based and rivers of blood pilled

just google it you fag even the UN has reports on it

Cool story muhammad.

Think of your own mexicans instead of our immigration problems

seething
Then what are you waiting for?

Meh, I just vote right wing and focus on myself. As long as you have a decent income you don't have to live among non-whites in Europe. If Europe goes to shit, so be it, I just look at myself now.

>Invaded and colonized the planet
>Started WW1 and 2
The destruction of europe and the wh*te race is unironically a good thing.

>The destruction of europe and the wh*te race is unironically a good thing.
yes, but I fear for the future of the planet when Africa population reachs 4 billion

Fuck whites. Literally race niggers.

+1

t. immigrant or descendent of other immigrants

Attached: PEW Muslims 2016 vs 2050.png (1226x1281, 533K)

>sweden

>high migration scenario
Which isn't happening. I vote right wing but it's frustrating how many times this "report" has to get debunked.

Future is looking bright

we will conquer Europe without firing a single bullet

Attached: 1527360598933.jpg (663x485, 38K)

kb mate kb

This,money is everything

Enoch ENoch he's our man!

>high migration scenario
We are literally under the lowest immigration scenario at the moment

Attached: _102416386_chart-migrants_italy_greece_spain-4sp79-nc.png (624x431, 21K)

>They find their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth

Meanwhile in the promised land of freedom

I'd recomment to lower your daily dose of Alex Jones.

The figures are way lower than 5 million. And also, I haven't seen any preferential treatment of immigrants in terms of healthcare or schooling neither here in Czech Republic (which is a given, considering we get less than 1500 non-european immigrants each year), nor in Nürnberg, Germany where I work.

First of all Who the fuck goes to Czech Republic? Are Germans relocating the Moors that they have there? and should they have healthcare schooling and housing just like the Czechs?

And how much migrants would be too much in a 10M country like yours, 1M? 4M?

>destabilize the entire middle east
>architect bunch of bloody civil wars all aver the place
>mass murder random people with drone strikes for a good measure
>in effect, create a mass migration wave trying to get into the stable Europe
>lecture about it from another continent to which you fucked off
America deserves nuclear holocaust

Yeah lets let in all the niggers we can muster.

das rite. i felt really bad the first time i saw a jet black in my neighborhood a few years ago. now it is already a routine. i hope our racism is going to shoo em away

>middle east
most of those blacks come from guinea, equatorial nations. if anything is the colonial rule of france to blame

Most of our immigrants are from Ukraine or other EU countries. Still, there are a few Syrians and Iraqis who sought refuge here. Government gave them temporary shelter, NGOs helped them to find language and work requalification courses, and then they went to work and their children (after a semester of adaptation courses by the governemnt) enrolled to schools like any other kid with or without Czech citizenship would.

All of this is a standard procedure for immigrants who are eligible for asylum. And schools and healthcare are available for everyone, and the government pays instead of you until you either get a job or break the terms that makes you eligible for social benefits. Our immigration policy is pretty strict, but anyone who wants to live and work here (and is not considered a security threat) gets the same chance as any of our citizens would. And I think that's perfectly fine.

Of course, no one really wants to come here unless there's no other option, since the wages are like 33% of what you would get in Germany - that's why I work abroad too.

They don't have to wait 3 months for an mri like in yurope.

If you're talking immigrants per year, I'd say around 20 000 which is probably the most our immigration bureau and our job market can process.

If you're talking absolute numbers at any point in the future, I wouldn't have a problem with another 10M, as long as they work and don't give a fuck about my culture and religion in the same way I don't give a shit about theirs.

i wonder how many will leave Islam

In heart, us portuguese are eastern Europeans

Well you're already niggers so you're not in the position to judge