I'm thinking about converting to Islam

I'm thinking about converting to Islam.
How are white Muslims viewed in your country?

Attached: image.jpg (768x512, 93K)

Less than dirt

Less than dirt

as European tourists

Mentally deluded and cringe tier.
But I personally think it's ok. There are lots of benefits. Too many downsides for me though

Hi can you post your current address and a time stamped picture of your face? (not RCMP)
:^)

Converts are the biggest cucks. When you where raised that way its something else, but to convert as a german mean the biggest disgrace possible

they get assassinated
t. tourkofagos

Western converts are viewed rightly with suspicion and distrust. Converts are always more radical than people born into the faith.

It's pretty fucking weird, especially since Mohammedans are only like 1% of the country. If you do it for any reason other than marriage its seen as being because you're an ISIS sympathizer.

>white
>muslims
sorry user but the moment you take up the Islamic faith you forgo your white card

Attached: 1541899827451.jpg (960x813, 88K)

Based and redpilled.

check flag :)

Agreed. Conversion makes you an honorary shitskin.

Why tough? When you think about it Islam would be the most effective way of saving the german people from ethnic replacement. It's very good for the birthrates. What exactly do you disgrace? Christian heritage? Most people don't give a damn about that anyways. German cuisine because you can't eat pork and drink beer? Vegetarianism and anti-alcohoism is on the rise anyway.

literally dont listen to any of these retards. people will be friendly to you because of being a convert.
nigger
gayreek
>t. sister fucked a muslim
cianigger
t. ayyyyyyy
pic related
indo-chink hapa

Attached: 1531673420073.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

No, you'll end up making new muslim friends and probably start a family and shit but the rest of the real american populace will despise you more than if you were born into it

literally no one cares about what faith you follow unless you live in bumfuck middle of no where. unless that's what you mean by "real american populace"

They are viewed as Based and red pilled individuals

I live in Texas. Everyone hates muslims here

I'm playing as a muslim in ck2 right now and it's a pretty fun religion, the whole decadence mechanic kinda sucks though, but if you don't mind it then you should be fine OP

I have lived in cities my whole life and known plenty of muslims. Those born into it are usually normal people. Those who convert are not normal, they are usually ultra conservative freaks.