Be on flight

>be on flight
>person starts talking to me
>why.jpg
>they're american
every fucking time. why do you people start conversations with strangers, i just want to get on with the flight

Attached: 1511198966320.png (275x266, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7zM0iLwmI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being so autistic.

No wonder you have autism and no friends

>be on flight
>old korean man starts talking to me
>almost never shuts up the entire flight
>can barely understand his english, so just nod and say yes or no
That was an incredibly uncomfortable experience.

i don't have autism

Yes you do

Do people really hate it? I always start casual convos with passengers near me on long flights, as long as they dont have headphones on or pretend to sleep

>go on flight
>kid sits behind me kicking the seat every now and then

Attached: 1554309225741.png (970x845, 154K)

if someone is annoying you tell them to shut the fuck up and leave you alone like a chad, you're all just incel losers who can't deal with your own problems, you need your mommy to sit in the middle row so you get the window seat and you don't have to be close to the stranger, bunch of pussies!

Not being interested in talking about normalfag shit with some double digit iq american has nothing to do with autism

>Flight lands
>Americans start clapping

yes, unless you're a cute girl, i won't care about how you and your husband used to go to budapest for the baths

for me it was an aussi. but it was ok

Anglos always feel the need to talk, they think silence is weird and must always be avoided

Maybe they’re trying to be friendly you sperg. Are you so autistic you can’t have a 5 minute conversation?

Attached: FFD547B1-063C-41A0-AD35-970CC2064D82.jpg (960x640, 93K)

I would probably ask you about what is the reason for your trip, which places you going to see, and what do you do back home

>luggage arrives on the conveyor belt
>they start clapping again

In some parts of the world bothering a person is considered unpolite

silence is not weird?

No, sometimes you just gotta sit with a mate and stare at the sunset for 30 minutes straight.

but you live in the opposite part of the world now. get use to it, zhang

I wouldn't be bothered if the person talking to me was a cool dude because maybe we could become friends and I certainly wouldn't mind having international friends

Why do you even care what random people are doing? It's so goddamn annoying when some random fag starts asking question why and where I am going, mind your own fucking business. The same goes for their stories.

Attached: 1531968096387.png (1008x652, 454K)

>if someone is annoying you tell them to shut the fuck up and leave you alone like a chad, you're all just incel losers who can't deal with your own problems, you need your mommy to sit in the middle row so you get the window seat and you don't have to be close to the stranger, bunch of pussies!

Attached: 7EFB40D1-12BE-4C19-90BB-577999CC8A96.jpg (320x427, 28K)

no fuck off all this forced gregariousness is a typical mutt thing, stop fucking talking to anything that moves like an old pal you've known for 20 years, fuck off mutts

>averse to interacting with other people.

I know how you feel. Cheer up. No matter how hard it would be, you can get over it as long as you try. it's nothing incorrigible

I absolutely agree with OP and this user
Please, let me enjoy my flight. You seriously don't realize how annoying small talk is to people that don't enjoy running their mouths constantly

well i know what you mean, that is a 'comfortable silence'. but when you are around strangers, and you are close to and aware of each other, remaining silent seems very uncomfortable to me.

why are you so aggressive, leaf? this is a friendly environment no need to act like a girl on her period

You need those biz class seats that have their own little cubicle.

I think your discomfort is not as bad as the discomfort people who don't like socializing feel when you start blabbing to them

well you say that because you are a chink. anglo canadians are the same as americans in that regard. loud and friendly and talkative. i hate you bunch so damn much, you give the entire country a bad impression just because you brought your cancerous culture with you.

What's wrong with trying to make friends? If you're uninterested you can say that you're really tired or just put your headphones in and I will leave you alone. I genuinely don't see a problem with trying to meet new people in places I go to.

Trapps are gay

>fuck you for not liking socializing

I cant hold a conversation to save my life so eventually they stop trying

C.G Jung's observations concerning Americans:

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Well the thing is your entire social behavior is based a lot on comforting and accomodating the other person without really knowing them. My assumption is that the other person is always thinking primarily about themself and how to benefit themself, if I don't care about them right now and they don't care about me right now I don't think it's an awkward situation. I think it is even worse with British people, they will often lock each other into conversations even though neither of them wants to hold a conversation.

It's one thing to try talk to people in 'places you go' but you won't see plane/train/bus passenger ever again so why even bother.

Attached: 1538807661558.webm (272x320, 745K)

turn off your tv from time to time

i hate when this happens

Exactly. If a 50 year old creep is talking to me and I'm 20 then obviously I wouldn't feel comfortable and politely cut him off by putting my headphones in. But if a guy in his 20s was just trying to make friends there is absolutely no reason to be annoyed. You might have a lot in common, same vibe and make a friend.
I've made friends on flights with an Italian dude who traveled all the way from Qatar to Thailand, stopping at every country, a fellow Canadian who told me about his business adventures in Europe, and a cute Swiss girl who spent a whole day with me after showing me around Zurich because I was having trouble figuring out how the public transit works.
You can meet some really awesome people if you turn off your anxiety a bit and be open minded to the idea that perhaps some people can be cool and worth giving a shot to.

I'm I don't think it's a good mindset to not bother because you will not see them again.
1. You never know how it might turn out, or if you ever do end up seeing them again.
2. They might teach you something you didn't know before and give you valuable advice about their country/whatever
3. You can use it as practice to hone your social skills to when it "matters"

>be visiting yurop
>talk to natives as much and as jovially as possible because their crippling autism gives them social anxiety
Highly recommend this experience to any American travelling across the pond.

Attached: 1521993856710.jpg (1090x1125, 151K)

anglo canadians are opposite of loud and talkative, we are friendly and polite but we are reserved and keep our distances unlike mutts who treat every stranger like some long lost brother. Stop projecting your muttness on us.

i'm sure a ''cool dude'' would not speak to you

honestly seems accurate

>C.G Jung
You mean this German freak? Imagine being liked by someone like him. So I think it is a compliment.

Attached: 220px-CGJung[1].jpg (220x330, 14K)

You would never know, buddy

Lmao speak for yourself bud

No, I'm an Anglo Canadian and I find it very odd to open up to strangers like Americans do. I am always very polite but definitely not talkative like yanks and I actually find it quite odd.

just tell them you dont want to talk, retard.

Don't know about that but he's spot on with this one:

Attached: jung drugs.jpg (634x505, 67K)

is this common?

Based yank making cringe kraut uncomfortable

>spot on
How would you know? Is this another "tell me about my country" episode that you keep accusing us of?

>Thank you for your service

Learn social skills you autismo retard

>post by a jap on an anonymous anime board
what do you think?

>on 8 hr plane trip
>cute girl starts talking to you

Attached: 1499457388983.jpg (258x225, 13K)

Learn to behave and have respect for others muttismo retard

>be me
>fall asleep at flight
>wake up
>femonoid looking at me
>feeling kinda agitated, "what, was i snoring??" (i wasnt trying to be funny, i was concerned bout this)
>no hehehe, silly..
>now notice she's super cute
>the stuardess brings us meal
>we have a nice conversation, she clears my tray, keeps eye contact
>i go on the other exit so i don't have to see her again

it was fun, but i was never gonna see the dumb roastie again so why bother even learning her name

I love this trait about Germans when I got my hair cut in Germany

Just cut my hair bro, it’s not weird that we aint talking

USA is number 7 in the world for opiate use per capita and depending on how you measure it the US is either 2nd or 4th in the world for cocaine use. He could have got the reason wrong but he was spot on about America's drug problem.

High iq means less social. In here nobody talks to strangers randomly. People are more introvert and live inside, if we listen then we listen 100% and its draining if its random useless shit. Wasted energy

this but it's a trap

tfw no high iq eesti bf

This but not just in planes. People in retail, grocery store, post office, ask why I am buying something and I just want to slap them and tell them its none of their business. I remember potential landlord asked how me and my gf met which is incredibly intrusive and pissed me off but in America we must give fake teeth smile or they see you as enemy

thought this would be a finn post for sure

I got into an in depth convo with a Finn on a plane and we added each other on fb afterwards and still chat

i've literally never seen this happen, but i've heard of it

Only talk to me if you’re cute okay? Otherwise is like really creepy.

>germans are autistic spergs
>americans are all histrionic retards
a match made in heaven

>a swiss calling germans autistic spergs

Attached: really nigga.jpg (220x192, 11K)

You've heard of it on image boards, right
Clapping on landing is an Eastern European thing.

he may be that russian fag who is always butthurt about russia

Just become a fat ugly loser that exudes antisocial features, like a neutral face bordering on a scowl and permanently furrowed brows.

talking to strangers uninvited is one tool in how we assimilate new Americans so quickly

>be 12 returning home
>older white man sees me with psp and wants to trade games at airport
>lends me some colin mccray racing sim shit and i lend him motorstorm
>comes to my seat and switches games before end of flight
was pretty based

>Clapping on landing is an Eastern European thing.

no its not.

oh yes it is. i've seen it more than once.
stop lying, volgaman
russians are good at getting drunk during the flight and then waking up and clapping
youtube.com/watch?v=C7zM0iLwmI8

I fly exclusively in first class or business, so I don't have to d3al with this shit.

>flying to the UK from Ireland today.
> kid in front of me was playing mario kart on his switch
> I finally worked up the courage to ask him about it after watching him play it between the gaps in the seats for 20 minutes.
>Ask if we can play 2 player.
>He says he doesn't think it can play two player
lying little shit

I do this as well. I like to assume half these seething posts are about me

the only person ive had like this on a flight was a german

he talked about his job to me for like 2 hours

i once made a german cry. I asked him if he was doing alright since he seemed kinda down when we were chatting and he just started sobbing to me about his mom's health issues. Very strange experience.

I think the only time that someone I sit next to talked to me was during my 8hour flight, and he only talked when we're about to land. Then one middle eastern-looking dude in his 40s tried having a conversation with me during my 12-hr layover and even bought me fries lmao then it started getting weird when he found out that I visited my white bf and told me that I should get an older guy....

they are weird ppl

well some people think when you ask him how they are you actually mean it

and that's how mohammed atta was born

I figured that out and tried to comfort him but it was still certainly a case of

he just wanted to practice english you sexpat loser
why do all whites hate asian men and fetishize our women ?

15 hour flight to dubai
Woman next to me keeps clearing her voice
Like every 20 seconds
The entire flight

Attached: 1546571676410.jpg (477x615, 297K)

not him but yeah ok so? would you want to be exposed to someone practicing their unintelligible english on you? just because he is your fellow country man doesn't mean you have to defend him. and the user who posted that didn't sound like he was rude to him. he just said it was awkward and i believe him

I hate it also, try being that way living here. everyone wants to be my best friend while shooting the shit, fuck off

imagine a coworker like this.

It's kinda awkward when you talk to Americans and they ask you stuff and you want to answer but you also know they don't really want to hear it they just ask because it's their culture. Always this weird limbo.

just give short to the point answers, and maybe let on a positive or negative emotion with it
if they actually care about what you have to say they will probably say something like "oh you seem X/Y about Z" and infer more about it

Americans LARP like they are in a movie at all times, treat them like a movie character. it's kinda fun to play along with it

Are you doing alright?

or just don't ask