NO EVIDENCE OF HOLOCAUST

Prove that Zyklon B was used to systematically murder people in concentration camps... you can’t! There’s no evidence. There is no official Nazi paper that discusses or documents the genocide of Jews!

They were simply camps meant to keep Jews segregated until a final solution like a ethnostate in Palestine could be established.

ht.lu.se/media/utbildning/dokument/kurser/SASH65/20171/The_Problem_of_the_Gas_Chambers.pdf

fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/controversies/liars/Hilberg3.html

Attached: B771A6F7-6E16-4820-B3F4-86CE75A011BB.jpg (1200x803, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Prosecutions_and_convictions
boer-war.com/Details2nd/Camps.html
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocWanns.htm
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusc2.htm
cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/california-swastikas-at-school/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Vogel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Bell_(New_Zealand_politician)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did all the jews go then?

>.se

Then what was the point of rounding up Jews into camps?

>There is no official Nazi paper that discusses or documents the genocide of Jews!
There is. There is also a request to AG Farben for certain masses of Zyklon B.

It's actually pretty well documented. People here are not savages.

To keep them all accounted for, until they could be resettled. Just like the American concentration camps too.

If America was invaded and our supply lines bombed I’m sure the media would say there was a “Japanese Genocide” too...

If you just want to kill all the Jews Why would you even need camps?
Just put a bullet in the head, or say you're taking them to camps then put them in train cars that have engine exhaust routed through it

Show me the documentation

And Zyklon B was just a pesticide using it to genocide people is extremely inefficient

zyklon b was more expensive to make than crating in a more pure form of hydrogen cyanide (s). and even hydrogen cyanide in pellet form is not something anyone would legitmately try and genocide a group of people with. if you want to kill a bunch of people quick and easy, displace oxygen in the tanks. no unnecessary, messy, hazardous chemicals involved. let's not pretend like Germans weren't the world leaders in engineering at the time.

The whole gas thing is so stupid and makes no sense. There are much simpler and cheaper ways to kill people. I can't believe people still believe this nonsense

Indunno what is more retarded to troll with. Denying the Holocaust or claiming the earth is flat.

2/10 think of other more creative ways to troll

Then what was the point of rounding up Japanese into camps?

Then show me scientific evidence proving zyklon B was used to kill Jews in camps

It makes no sense, just fucken shoot them, over an empty ditch. but no according to the jews they made giant rollercoasters, giant electric chairs, masturbation machines, bone grinding machines, instant gas trucks, and anus inflation death machines, and if you so much as question any of these (((facts))) you are worse then the devil itself

Attached: 2094245F-25A1-4583-98B2-10329ADFDF3B.jpg (935x1024, 179K)

There is a difference between denying the official mythology behind the Holocaust and denying that genocide happened. Obviously, there will be an intersection between the two but it's illegal in many countries to deny the gas and the total number killed. On the other hand it's not illegal to deny the earth is round. It's an incredibly dishonest false equivalence.

Where did all the Jews go? Immigration can't account for all the Jews that went missing. Did they get raptured into heaven or what?
inb4 you post the debunked world almanac numbers

Wow you seem to be really an expert in chemistry and industrialized mass extermantion.

Now I understand that a common pesticide used in every household is much more difficult to produce on a big scale by a company already producing it on a big scale rather than an actual difficult to produce poison that never been produced on a big scale due to a simple lack of demand for it.

Majority of them died from malnutrishian and illnesses.
Gassing them was way to expensive and only used for a very little Fraction of them.

To put them together for resettlement, use as labour, etc. Doesn't mean they didn't kill them, just that it was embellished (and some parts made up) for political purposes. In any case the only time it's brought up today is to manipulate/control you, to great effect.

THEY BURNED ALIVE AFTER BEING DUMPED INTO THE FIRE VIA A HOLOROLLERCOASTER

Attached: 1484127594040.png (374x362, 130K)

Why would I care if it happened or not?
Genocides have happened left and right during the history.

Ask yourself why an (((historical fact))) has so many legal protections? It honestly redpills you quicker than other things.

Daily reminder: The(((Holocaust))) was first documented by the USSR. All claims came from the USSR. Guess who documented it? Two Russian Jews with the help of American "Anti Fascist Action" Jews in a book titled "The Black Book of Soviet Jewry". Guess what one of the authors did in the war? Propaganda against the German invader.

At Nuremberg they claimed over 5mn were killed at Auschwitz and over 1.5mn at Majdanek. All those men were hanged on the word of USSR Commissars, traumatised typhus and starved prisoners,tortured low ranking guards and propagandists.

The numbers killed drop each year.
You'd be an idiot to deny any bad deeds happened because its a fact and most were dealt with by the German authorities, one concentration camp was shut down and its leaders sent to the Eastern Front to die because they stuffed 74 Jewish women into a small room which suffocated 14 of them to death and severely hurt another 19.

But to claim such bullshit numbers and ludicrous claims(room that had rotating blades sawing up bodies,another with electrified floors and sunken pools of water etc) is beyond believable.

to israel

The correct position is not to care. The ones who want you to care that it happened are Jews. The ones that want you to care that it didn't happen are nazis and nutjobs. Best to just ignore both sides and carry on with your life.

To America and Israel

>The correct position is not to care.
The correct position is to challenge the illegality of disputing the details (like the 6 million or gas) in European countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Prosecutions_and_convictions

Nobody goes to prison for claiming the Yeti is real or writing books on alien abductions.

That nowhere near accounts for the number of Jews that went missing

I mean those laws are dumb but I don't really care enough to do anything about it. There's a lot more issues of freedom than peoples' right to question the holocaust

Hitler supposedly kills literally HALF the world jew population and takes their wealth etc. etc.

Jews magically INCREASE in power and numbers post WW2.

Millions arrive in the US.

Millions arrive in newly formed Israel.

Jews are more powerful after WW2 than EVER in their history.

Jews continue to gain power and are more powerful in 2018 than ever in their history.

Really makes me think.

Attached: BEF5E93D-2AC0-416D-9BF5-6B7B04CC758D.jpg (1024x963, 152K)

>It makes no sense, just fucken shoot them, over an empty ditch.
turns out, people who are tasked with mass murdering people in that way experience severe psychological trauma

>I don't really care enough to do anything about it.
Well it's not really my business either since I don't live there.

The World Almanac numbers have been debunked many times

yeah dude, Hitler killed the poorfag to middle class European Jews. American billlionaire zionist Jews used that as a political leverage to gain more power. no one is disputing that.

And some went to France. Roman Polanski's sister ended up in France but his mother died in Auschwitz.

It's almost like Jews were executed not only by gas but other methods as well
Really makes you think

Attached: 49106246_2221811471392671_8601597773260783616_n.png (960x506, 484K)

The holohoax is key to understanding the politics of the west

America, 1900
>Well, I guess we can tolerate some jews. I mean, our ancestors warned us that they're demons in human skin, but that was probably just an exaggeration
America, 1945
>Wow, those Germans sure went over the top. Seems kinda mean. We'll make up for it by being extra-nice to our jews!
America, 1990
>IS-RA-EL IS OUR MASTER. WE DO AS ZOG COMMANDS. LET IN BLACKS AND MEXICANS LET THEM FUCK OUR WOMEN.
America, 2019
>Holy fucking shit, those fucking jews hypnotized us! And they've been robbing us blind and trying to exterminate us ever since they came here! Our ancestors were right

Attached: AFA85F6F-9EB4-4E30-B00E-C8887AB4C1D5.png (500x672, 137K)

This desu. People died or did not. Shit happens and has happened and will happen. Why should it affect my life?
Just move one and stop using it as a political tool. Rwandans have managed to do that.

Well didn’t seem to be a problem for any other world genocides

People tend to die in poor conditions in concentration camps without being shot as well. I wonder if Boers every embellished their situation for political ends.
boer-war.com/Details2nd/Camps.html

Fuck off shill

Where are all the bodies at Aushwitz?

Attached: 43B5E685-F017-481D-AFCD-1FB74ED40C7B.jpg (1024x894, 99K)

Is anyone arguing that Brits aren't pieces of shit? Lmao

>Where are all the bodies at Aushwitz?
y-you're pretending to be retarded, right?

Could be that the ones that didn't get burned got buried

Pic related has been debunked for years now, try at least sourcing something that's accepted by credible historians

Where are all 5 million bodies?

Mass graves that big have never been found

>Pic related has been debunked for years now
The HoloCauster isn't real? My life is a lie.

Germans were the first ones to commit industrialized genocide in such a short period of time on such a big scale. other genocides weren't commited mainly by killing people by hand, but by displacing and starving the population

wtf i hate the conniving kikes now

>(((Credible))) historians

are you seriously pretending to be retarded? not all victims were killed in concentration camps. mass graves are all over Polish forests, we still keep finding them.

Imagine riding the HoloCauster. It's truly terrifying and worth the admission ticket.

Attached: download (30).png (500x647, 168K)

There is such a thing as people profiting off tragedies. If I made up some bullshit story about how I kartwheeled my way from the top floor of the trade towers during 9/11 that doesn't mean it never exist. It just means my story is fucking stupid. If you really think some horseshit story about rollercoasters and masturbation machines disproves the holocaust you're either monumentally stupid or attempting to gaslight people who don't know any better with obvious debunked stuff.

millions were purported to have died at aushwitz where are all the bodies?

>If you really think some horseshit story about rollercoasters and masturbation machines disproves the holocaust you're either monumentally stupid or attempting to gaslight people who don't know any better with obvious debunked stuff.
I already mentioned in the thread there is a difference about denying the details and denying a deliberate elimination of Jews happened.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-20 03:15:58.png (1153x93, 22K)

Holocaust deniers always have the shittiest most basic arguments. If they actually studied the holocaust in depth they'd be able to find much more persuasive stuff yet they always just parrot the same basic shit they've heard from others because they aren't intelligent enough to do actual research

>millions were purported to have died
that's wrong

> where are all the bodies?
In the surounding area mostly.

The claims are ridiculous

The Holocaust is fake

Attached: 1552164650828.jpg (600x554, 95K)

Don’t need to do research it’s common sense and logic

From grade 5-12 the holocaust is rammed down American kids throrats all day long

To make us gate our race

There’s obviously an agenda and it’s obvious there’s motive to inflate the numbers and exaggerate the cruelty

>Don’t need to do research
Fucking lol

Nobody has been able to show my Nazi documentation ordering the execution of Jews

Sorry burden of proof is on you I don’t need to do anything

Is "research" digging up the graves and counting the femurs or just reading Prof Noseberg's textbooks?

>oy vey six million totally died, four of those in aushcwitz
>well actually only one million died at auschwitz but the total is still six, don't question that or you'll go to prison goy

Attached: 1554049631267.jpg (207x371, 22K)

Don't need to research its common sense and logic
If the earth was round we'd fall off it
I can see sun go around the sky this surely means its orbiting around earth

Elementary school kids can reason better than this

>Elementary school kids can reason better than this
Elementary school kids like you? You can't even punctuate correctly.

>you missed a period therefore holocaust doesn't real

Do you believe in the holocoaster as well?

There’s as much proof for the holocoaster as there is for gas chambers.

>>you missed a period therefore holocaust doesn't real
>doesn't real
Was this deliberate?

Attached: 1406128872522.jpg (300x288, 11K)

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocWanns.htm
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusc2.htm
tell me, if Holocasust never happened, why weren't Nazis in Nuremberg Trial's defending themselves by denying the allegations, but instead went for the "just following orders" defence?

So much this.
LIke for example the accepted number of killed here is around 4,7 million.
We learn in school that gassing wasn't the main cause of death.
Making lampshades of jews are memes.
And many more things.

Alone when you read on how the Nazis ended up killing them actually. They didn't want to kill them but resettle them somewhere away at first.

There is so much potential for argumentation against a holocaust but it will never be used because deniers are shartmutts.

If the holocaust happend the way it is portrayed you would be allowed to question it, the same way someone is allowed to question if 2+2 equals 4.

The simple fact is there's no point actually debating these guys. Their very faculty of reasoning is not all there. There is no possible proof or argument that can be made that can convince them because they are not trying to have an honest discussion. That's not to say that it's not possible to question the holocaust, just that these guys are not capable of formulating actual arguments that would question it in the first place.

>Under proper guidance, in the course of the final solution the Jews are to be allocated for appropriate labor in the East.
So the final solution was to relocate them?

of course all the poles ITT are denying the holocaust, they don't want to take responsibility for the fact that their country and people were directly involved in it

It is not enough that hundreds of thousands of American soldiers gave their lives in World War Two fighting for Jewish interests in a Jewish war.

It is not enough that the American people have sacrificed billions of dollars for Israel.

It is not enough that the United States government tolerated the deliberate murder of thirty-four American sailors aboard the USS Liberty in 1967.

No, the American people have still not atoned for their 'guilt' in permitting millions of Jews to die in the 'holocaust.'...I personally have become skeptical of the whole thing, and quite frankly, the simplest valid reason for me being skeptical, is also the simplest conceivable reason; at the end of the war the Jews were still there.

>So the final solution was to relocate them?
Originally exactly this.

>No, the American people have still not atoned for their 'guilt' in permitting millions of Jews to die in the 'holocaust.'
No one is telling Americans they have to feel guilty except you

dios mio la creatura

dude, we all know that you are cucked beyond belief by the Jews. it doesn't change the fact that it happened. it only means that rich New York Jewish elite used it to further their agenda. despicable act, agreed, especially since they considered European Jews to be below them before they were genocided. but agree aboout the insturemtal use of the tragedy, not about the fact it happened.

You just know that he's a 56%er

You realize that source is actually a book from a Jewish guy made forty years after the war and it doesn't even pretend to depict anything but the statements of neverheard privates? How the fuck could anyone use that as an evidence of what every single nazi thought? If the holocaust happened then why did Mengele who wasn't tortured in prison by the allies claim until his death that it didn't happen?

They keep sending "survivors" to schools in the US.

cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/california-swastikas-at-school/index.html

You’re an idiot

You haveto start your sentences with: "I am a shartmutt and therefore inferior to humans."

Only if you want me to read them of course.

its hilarious that amerimutts are on about "muh white race". White is a fucking attribute, not a race. It's just a way these idiots cope by not knowing their actual ethnicity.

>The simple fact is there's no point actually debating these guys. Their very faculty of reasoning is not all there. There is no possible proof or argument that can be made that can convince them because they are not trying to have an honest discussion.
Very good depiction of jews.

>It's another holocaust deniers get their arguments BTFO and can't respond thread

Are you people literal Jewish diaspora? I know NZ had at least one Jewish prime ministers.

If a bunch of africans can machete 1 million people to death in a year how's it hard to imagine that an entire nation genocided 11 million in 5 years with industrial means?

t.

Attached: John_Key_February_2015.jpg (800x1103, 129K)

Why is it always American posters who deny Holocaust?

two different flags, retard. Mocking idiotic holocaust deniers doesn't make someone jewish.

Any pro-White argument is drowned with screeches about "hate crimes" such as the holocaust

>hy did Mengele who wasn't tortured in prison by the allies claim until his death that it didn't happen?
He didn't claim a shit since he never was caught and therefore never made a claim to begin with.

Just report and hide the Aus and NZ spastics

They are just scared of going to prison because they live in dystopian hellholes with no protection of free speech

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html

Show the profile of your nose.
Because of free speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Vogel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Bell_(New_Zealand_politician)
Wtf is wrong with new zealand?

Americans put a big emphasis on economic success and those who fail at it need an excuse, it's very convenient to have a consistent enemy so they blame the Jews

Machetes are more efficient than giving train rides to countryside Poland's masturbation machines.

Sorry your arguments got BTFO but you don't have to seethe so hard

Cus you literally go to prison for questioning it in Europe lmfao

It's easier to build a machete than a complicated death rollercoaster.

>Holocaust happen!? Omg please dont hurts germany feeling

Attached: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg (994x520, 138K)

seething