Where can i buy ritalin in india

Attached: images.jpg (360x433, 24K)

Go to the place in Delhi where there are a lot of upsc aspirants.(Name I keep forgetting)

come to australia i'll sell you tablets for $3 each

It's India. Can't you just bribe the pharmacist to sell some to you without a prescription?

Most pharmacies wouldn't have ritalin. Usually Psychiatrists have their own medical shops in their own clinic or hospitals where you buy them.

based ritalin bro - used it in my A levels to get 3 A*s. Made me depressed as fuck though

My head hurts with ritalin

Attached: 1547951626774.jpg (655x509, 41K)

mukhrejee nagar?

Depressed? I used amphetamines for 5 years in uni and was fine. Did you overdo it?

dumb substance abusing nigger. Reporting you to RAW right now

Woah dude, no need for the hard r

Shutup Maricon

Not talking to you you fucking nigger

Fuck off
Go drink out of some shoe or someshit

Shutup Maricon

eat a dick substie nigger

I'm not depressed now - but when I was on it I was. I used methylphenidate which is the slow release one which maybe had something to do with it

Shut up dingo fucker

Adderall is better indiabro

2edgy4me

Adderall isn't available in India :(

Why not Adderall?

Vyvance you can try. Not as good as adderall but still pretty good.
In my experience you should stick with IR Ritalin if you’re deadset on that. The XR version (concerts brand name) lasts a long time but doesn’t do much as far as stimulating you and it’s annoying to shake the buzz off when it’s time for bed.

how about actually getting a diagnosis whether you have a problem that warrents you to take stimulants? that shit is will ruin you if you don't actually have some sort of a mental disorder or disability. also Ritalin made me sleepy, idk why you all love taking it