/cum/ + friends

Attached: 151190466654554321.jpg (539x402, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtu.be/FAPKM0RZ4as
youtube.com/watch?v=pDK9rhWBUlg
youtube.com/watch?v=d7owC6BWVh4
youtu.be/u0WOIwlXE9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a retarded edition

/muc/

Attached: cmu.jpg (1000x985, 282K)

>What a retarded edition

Attached: 1554690880649.jpg (708x800, 95K)

maybe I should watch a weed related movie

it's the 20th of april yay

Attached: of3twr0rzbt21.jpg (960x960, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

Attached: 5664.jpg (575x685, 183K)

still the 19th here

good song

Attached: 1554953858831.jpg (450x399, 62K)

Retarded west coast faggot kill yourself you worthless pacific coast piece of shit i hope you burn in hell for being such a cocksucking hopeless bastard get raped in hell you fucking faggot

that seems rude

Yes, cutting hair can affect a lot of things. Think of the factory model that Konstantinos mentioned. While your hair is in growth mode, it needs building blocks, nutrients, vitamins. So, it uses what’s inside the scalp. It literally robs the scalp of useful nutrients to grow hair.

If you don’t ever cut your hair, your body knows how long your hair should be, and will naturally stop growing. The point at which it stops growing, those scalp nutrients are no longer required in mass quantities to produce longer hair; just enough nutrients to keep it “normal” length.

If you constantly cut your hair, throughout your life you grow about 23 meters of hair. That’s a lot of hair, considering that you won’t need more than 1 to 1.5 meters of hair if you don’t cut it. Those other 22 meters of hair are nutrients that are constantly pulled from your scalp.

So what happens if you constantly deplete your scalp of nutrients, such as calcium and vitamin D? Your body has to compensate, and in doing so, it transfers calcium and vitamin D from other parts of your body until it no longer can.

So, cutting your hair can possibly lead to osteoporosis.

Other benefits of long hair are the natural ability to navigate, ability to be extra sensitive and aware since your hairs act like natural antennas. Same goes for all body hair. The more you shave, trim and cut, the more your body has to produce to try to remain natural.

There have been many studies done since the 50’s when the US Military wanted to use natives to help them navigate land better. The land trackers, having long hair naturally, were given haircuts, and were no longer to navigate as well. Google it, it’s too long to post here. Other “experiments” regarding long hair can be found all over the web, including why prisoners get their hair cut (hint: slavery). Think about why most women tend to have better intuition. Same as hippies, Hindus, Sikhs, Native Americans, etc, etc…

Gonna drink a Sickpakka rn

castizo pride

Attached: 1552437902102.jpg (443x332, 16K)

You have sources?

gonna watch the new orville, then superstore, and b99

I facebook stalked the girl I went out with and she was kinda chubby in one of her pictures but I was okay with it
When we met she was actually fit
I liked holding on to her

it is now officially 4/20...

Attached: 20190419_234355.jpg (542x407, 121K)

blz t

HAHA WEED LMAO

>virgins coping so hard they think growing their hair out will make them any more attractive or healthy

Attached: C2B5C62D-8E21-479F-978D-C6482A8A4BF1.jpg (500x520, 26K)

>I smoke weed

Attached: 1535197344840.png (234x215, 106K)

Attached: 1531743131873.jpg (1638x2555, 1.01M)

hmmm...

no it's just copied from some butthurt indian ranting on quora

>you at 35

Attached: 12378241_58.jpg (416x400, 22K)

She has also never gone to a party, doesn’t know this city (she’s from Bakersfield), plays video games, has only gotten drunk once (she said her and her friends just played Cards Against Humanity until she went to sleep), and doesn’t have a car
We’ve already made plans for stuff we want to do and I’m asking my friends about parties so I can take her to her first party

Autism is the source

>living in bakersfield

grim

She lives in Santa Cruz now

thinking of doing something like this but with attractive girls

cope with your delusion and shit genetics. None of the men in my family have gone bald, and have had strong, thick heads of hair until death even.

Attached: 9EE18FCA-4FF0-4FE2-80E3-D2489FC47D43.jpg (692x1085, 124K)

i was referred to a fappening gallery when i did a reverse image search
>hope solo's pussy is so busted it looks like a tranny's reassignment wound, and she's got a blown out asshole from too much ANE as well
interesting

most cringy thing i've seen all month

>the virgin non weed smoker

short on the sides and back
Semi long on top

helllla grim

shut up you, MORON. all I said was I don't like getting haircuts, you spaz

That’s a skateboard brand does she live in the factory or what

>the brit

*completely messes it up*
Is it ok?

you are the brit

people are going rabid around me. don't leave your rooms.

Attached: 41645127_2089235818004530_7782164360176074752_n.jpg (736x952, 150K)

Wow this looks great
*shaves it off in the bathroom at home*

Attached: 1538889740058.png (1080x567, 570K)

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SEMI-LONG ON THE TOP NOW I LOOK LIKE DR PHIL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no, you posted a pic of an ugly bald bastard and claimed that was me at 35. Do you have some kind of dementia that made you immediately forget you posted that?

Hey can I get a hard part
*barber shaves a massive stripe into my hair*
Wow thanks this is great haha

i will acquire a gf to give me a haircut bcuz i don't trust white or black male barbers

WITCH!

I might get a gf soon

How is this even remotely funny?

I got a bf almost 8 years ago

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1542762205677.png (1431x896, 1.55M)

most barbers i have ever gotten a haircut from are female. where do you even get haircuts from where they are male? i thought that was a black person thing

cope, baldy

Attached: 1555035688015.jpg (1200x628, 341K)

So far I have:
Had coffee with this girl
Hugged this girl
Held this girl
Touched this girls butt
Had to grind against my peepee (which she could obviously feel was hard)
Exchanged sexually suggestive texts with this girl
Asked her if we could “hang out” at her house

Will she be my gf soon

>tfw I fell for the gf meme

Attached: 1352187571031.png (633x758, 16K)

>touched this girls butt
LUCKY

is it morally ok to rape if you wear a condom

A barber shop you pansy
Stop going to salons

youtu.be/FAPKM0RZ4as

Does your mom still buy your underwear?

Imagine having a woman cut your hair as an adult male

I only wear Calvin Klein underwear

as i said, the men in my family have never gone bald even into their 70s (that is as long as they have been known to live though). You are seething about some retarded long hair ideal. I don't like getting my hair cut by barbers either so I do it myself and have become quite good at it

no harm done. just free sex

this nigga seething like a mofo. can't blame him tho rly. i'd be salty too if I knew I was rapidly balding

>barber shop
I only ever went to fucking walmart for haircuts because I'm not stuck up queer
that obsesses over haircuts
are you retarded you foot fetishist faggot? it's very normal for women to be barbers you miserable retard. Anyways, I cut my own hair since I only trim it with an electric razor with sized on it since I am a ful grown man and not an autistic spaz

Attached: 151000466467146510.jpg (1587x1735, 410K)

Attached: lwja4119.jpg (800x586, 69K)

>never have time to get a haircut during the week
>try to go on the weekend and everyone in town is going to the barber so theres a 4 person wait for one chair

you aren't a good troll. at least try to make someone mad without outing yourself as a mouth breather

>I cut my own hair
>not an autistic spaz
Nope

You pay for haircuts? That's understandable when you aren't okay with just an electric razor trim. That's all I need and my hair looks great since it is so thick

Cutting your own hair results in looking like shit 100% of the time

seething hairlet

If you are lazy, negligent, and bad at it, yes. I have done it for years and know how to get the spots that are hard to see even. another non argument

i only ever got my hair cut on base by the commissary or bx, mr hollywood

me irl youtube.com/watch?v=pDK9rhWBUlg

I have a crush on the girl who I went on a date with

That's not a crush

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!

I get my hair cut by hipsters and girls compliment my hair
I pay $30

>british """"""humor""""""

Attached: 1542815033496.png (854x640, 566K)

>mr hollywood
what are you talking about? I do my own haircuts and save tons of money on it. It costs literally like a couple cents in electrical costs a month

WHAT is it

youtube.com/watch?v=d7owC6BWVh4

>paying $30 for a haricut

Attached: 1529047795023.jpg (250x250, 16K)

idk

>Reporting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.

Attached: 1555378604591.png (599x474, 58K)

They’re good haircuts
Part of why you’re a virgin is you go to Sports Clips

I also pay exactly $30 for my haircuts incl tip
(slightly less since it's in CAD$)

>country
>americans over-butthurting
lel

Wrong
It’s a crush until she’s my gf
We’re gonna hang out this Sunday so I hope she lets me fuck so I can say it’s official

might eat breakfast at mcdonalds

I went to a sports clips once to see what the big deal was

only place that I ever paid $30 for one, usually I go to great clips or the local guy

I do go to the “local guy”

youtu.be/u0WOIwlXE9g
what is wrong with it?

Life certainly would get more interesting if some launched some nukes

I am the "local guy' and no, you don't