/brit/

Attached: 20190416_101351.jpg (505x612, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s
twitter.com/HOSTAGEKlLLER/status/1119367322379202562
youtube.com/watch?v=shCYA2J-De8
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1119344672101552129
youtube.com/watch?v=ARu_XbUg8bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete

her vag is fine
her bumhole is grim

Reminder that you're literally a queer if you wouldn't nosh on it.

Attached: 1459064618207.jpg (420x420, 14K)

>Jordan Petersen gets absolutely ETHERED by an actual philosopher
>People act surprised
Oh my dayyyz. Facepalm!

Do not post the pictures.

>tidbit
yanks
explain yourselves

I fell asleep before the debate and missed it, hope someone will upload it in the entirety

Are you kidding?
Peterson demolished zizek

peterson is a psychologist

If her asshole makes her vagina look fine I don't even want to know what that monstrosity looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s

Attached: 12343.jpg (1000x669, 98K)

a field just as wishy-washy as philosophy

More like a mentalist ahah

twitter.com/HOSTAGEKlLLER/status/1119367322379202562
Peterson literally tried to cram the night before the most important debate of his career.

vaginas are ugly organs more often than not
hers is certainly no worse than average

Petersen should probably should debate The Amazing Atheist or Destiny next, someone a bit more...ah...on the same level.
Imagine trying to hang with the big dog, absolutely screeching.

fucking screeching
he actually sounds worried

>debates
eerghhhh

who is this
send more pictures

just finished the annual rewatch of fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
without a doubt one of the true masterpieces of human entertainment

roastie cope

Attached: 1547556627214.png (688x530, 542K)

She has a purple butthole. I think they may be hemorrhoids.

I want to smell this cutie pie’s stinky farts.

Attached: 299C76FF-C2BB-4CFB-BF10-F9692F07E828.jpg (1265x1474, 366K)

sick to bastard death of you

I really resent this 'debating public intellectual' bs.

Im all for the democratisation of intellect but people should books and journal articles not hang of JP or sadhguru or akala or sargon or zizek's every word

Could i pass as a local in your country?

Attached: ancestry map.png (1461x947, 551K)

my boipucci is fine

is Beto back?

it's nothing more than a spectacle
same as gladiators fighting lions and shit

cowboy bebop is better

WHO IS THIS BITCH
WHERE CAN I FIND PICTURES OF HER PURPLE BUTTHOLE

Got constant anxiety

take a chill pill bro

mental how donald trump is literally king of america

hey? ooh..

hope solo
literally anywhere

you mean the civilized world right?

was going to write out a post where I imitated zizek and kermitstein in a debate but I decided that it wasn't funny enough and scraped it

I mean debating is one aspect.
The other is subscribing on youtube, donating on patreon, paying to see live, buying self-help books, paying for self help lessons and sharing on other public forums.

I go to university talks for free. I can read philosophers for free. In a university public lecture a professor is often confronted by those carrying contrary views and has to defend his arguments. His work has to be peer reviewed and often will draw contrary work and critique.

I am unashamedly going to say the academic (or professional - taking into account studies that consultancies, government and think tanks carry out) world of intellect is better than the youtube intellect.

Average plebs don't have access to journal articles, nor the training or motivation to read philosophical tomes. How is it a bad thing for complex ideas to be presented via mass technology like youtube and streams? Better than sitting mindlessly in front of the googlebox watching reality TV.
It's fucking mental sitting in pubs and hearing Deanos try articulate an academic concept they heard on Joe Rogan, but it's one of the few positives of the digital era.

>I am unashamedly going to say the academic (or professional - taking into account studies that consultancies, government and think tanks carry out) world of intellect is better than the youtube intellect.
Obviously. Youtube videos are not good, they don't present a fair and balanced back-and-forth with positions strengthened through critique and reflexivity. They are still better than watching vapid TV shows, and afford people with neither the opportunity or inclination to engage with academia a glimpse/taster of what it's about.

me: pursuing a political science degree at university
you: the underachieving virgin

well no shit
I get that the waters have been so muddied that you need to clarify that, but it's really fucking obvious

dont like this new toilet seat and lid on the toilet ladas
cant really lean back the way i used to

uhhhhhhh mister zhizhek!! you've not stroked that cat!!! I am the bloody smarter person!!
*sniffs* I am *sniffs* allergic *sniffs* to *sniffs* kitties! fur ideology!

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Oh Emma that stinks. I think you’ve soiled your panties.

Attached: A3C6BFCD-831D-4BB4-BF04-DC074E6EB504.jpg (1067x1600, 174K)

>meetherfamilytoil
>sleepingonasinglebedtoil
>instantcoffeeattheweekendtoil
>makingbanalconversationtoil
>watchingfootballfocusandnotsoccersaturdaytoil
>nearestparkisafifteenminutedrivetoil
>nodogsaroundoneastersundaytoil
This "let's go stay with my family this weekend" idea was not one of her best. Fucking poverty safari.

The fidelity of the message is often lost and also deanos down the pub are often unaware of caveats, methodology, interpretation issues and critiques.

They can follow immigrant up wages down and that can be communicated easily over youtube - but as soon as you start say well is that only a partial equilibrium you've lost them - let alone getting to the fact that there is complementary labour, rigidities or lackthereof and tactit comparative advantages and scarcities for native workers that become more apparent with immigrants - all of which is marred by the fact that few countries collect longitudinal data on career progression and the econometric techniques used to explore are shakey (just an example) of none of that makes it onto youtube

anything fun happen in the last week? ive been gone for a bit

ss;dd

>i have a gf btw hihihi

blog on

Big if true

mmm anything else?

Partial engagement is better than complete blissful ignorance.
Yes, you get a whole bunch who just listen to intellectual charlatans and slurp it up without reflection or analysis, but for many it's a stepping stone to self-improvement and lifelong education.

I bet there are skidmarks and pussy crust in her underwear.

Attached: A02372F4-C10A-4B93-8975-6B280807B776.jpg (550x720, 67K)

The French cannot be relied upon when the shit hits the fan.

Nuclear War is inevitable. it WILL happen in your life time

girl who was my gf in high school is now going out with a m8 of mine on facebook and he's posting pictures of them together

she got really fat

*distant "no it won't"*

BOSD ID :D:DD

Holy mother of

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 08.56.56.png (1354x484, 166K)

No its not

Who listened to sargon and then went on to read a book on econometrics or on logic? Many who watched sargons went on to watch even more distortionary things.

The danger with partial engagement is that you can decide your conclusion first. Find evidence second and ignore any safety labels or caveats or issues because most of your audience will just take your word for it.

If you want partial engagement it cannot be from political or profiteering personalities. It has to be more akin to pop sci magazines - of which there are already many youtube versions of. Unfortunately these are slightly boringer and less reactionary than your molyneuxs and sadhgurus etc.

It will probably be a dirty bomb, but it's going to happen

mad how those who made something of a success of their life and moved to big cities like New York, London, Moscow, Washington DC are the ones who are gonna get vaporised, while the window lickers who stayed in their provincial towns will inherit the earth.

wanna wank but the gf's asleep

>political science
>not underachieving

laughing

Why do you many people vehemently deny that the Jews killed Jesus?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-040359.png (720x1280, 376K)

youtube.com/watch?v=shCYA2J-De8

it's time

mommy

digits

Crackin' flags out here lads
Sweating like a scouser in a rubbish heap

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1119344672101552129
me at the next table

Rorke daydreaming again

youtube.com/watch?v=ARu_XbUg8bo

For me, it's the quintessential /lads/ band

I'm not denying that such things happen, it's probably the majority - yes. Listening to some Patreon """ranter""" present a distorted view of the world is not psychologically or intellectually healthy.
That doesn't discredit that there are still many people who do listen to some gateway content like Joe Rogan or a TED talk or Intelligence Squared debate, hear an academic/businessman/doctor talking about science, philosophy or astronomy etc in an accessible and stimulating way, and decide to go deeper and explore.
Point is, if you're working a trade 20 years ago, you basically have a tabloid newspaper and the telly as your source of "further" education - and your mates would mock you for trying to read/discuss even pop science books. All of that has changed with the internet, and especially podcasts/youtube.

dont like this new rocky road oak milk

might get some of that chocolate thailad was harping on about
but it better be the best damn chocolate in the fuckin world

i wanted banana or vanilla malt but they didnt have either so i thought i would try the new one

did anyone ask

The end is nigh

my favourite is vanilla malt but i wanted a banana

I imagine this isn't actually him but I feel sick regardless

It has less to do with the Pharisees and Jewish elders being Jews than about them being part of the corrupt establishment.

Nothing says crucifiction like chocolate bunnies

Attached: sonny.jpg (794x907, 250K)

they haven't seen the passion of the christ

*PPFFFTHTHFFFFFFTHTHTH*

This chocolate jelly bean tastes like rabbit shit!

mummy said she got me a choccy for easter so im going to turn the whole house upside down once shes asleep
the hardships of neet toil

Empty 170 spotted heading towards Leeds

Attached: Image.jpg (4032x1960, 2.7M)

Jeepers was a conservative.

Attached: r5zg5.jpg (411x312, 55K)

For me it's (chicken) thighs over breasts

really do not care about christcuckery in the slightest

Attached: 1EB02C4E-0561-4551-8E7D-C56F25ED9ED8.jpg (2040x749, 492K)

Depends on what you're making.

hitlers 130th bday today

Anything that requires taste LMAO!!!!

Did you get him a cake?

Attached: s0qy2ls19bt21.jpg (572x767, 74K)