/brit/

What'll it be boss?

Attached: 1543806582159.jpg (2300x1533, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcsaPXV1wbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got any winnie blues in mate

Is this English?

Rubicon Mango and a packet of Trebor's, ta

its a brand of fags

Got any Windsor Blues (brand of cigarette)

Yes, Mr Nogdanboff

Attached: 1535518609663.png (640x360, 540K)

going to slice my arse cheeks off and stuff them up my pimhole to suffocate the 'roid

Hes eventually going to get properly filled in that lad.

50g of Golden Virginia, pack of extra slim filters, Russian standard and a bottle of coke

You guys are fags.

now that the dust has settled, what WAS the problem with Apu?

imagine having a non white prime minister

Attached: late-for-crucifixion_c_3008971.jpg (500x337, 192K)

has unironically been about as long since ive had a rubicon drink as its been since caesar crossed the rubicon river

>>>/cum/

Attached: fm098i1.jpg (800x1000, 77K)

Don't have to thanks!
Ours is also a homosexual so it's an even better example for the world.

*ahem*
it's winfield blues de lad

lads how far up the arse does a willer go?

Attached: colon.jpg (640x478, 50K)

>wank before I sleep
>get up at an ungodly hour the next day
>don’t wank before I sleep
>wake up naturally

Interesting development

Oi. You. Yeah. You. Sort yourself the fuck out.

Let me raise you one

Attached: 1449322606703.jpg (800x687, 80K)

not got a clue mate don't know why you're asking me
*briskly walks into the empty adjoining room*

need my bollocks inside those thighs

Imagine going around with that weight on you all the time.
Bender.

*stops restocking groceries back on their aisles*

seems dangerous to go poking about in there willy nilly

*fronts up*
the fuck did you just say, MATE?

As arrogant as it sounds, I like to think that I'm better than the vast majority of people in a lot of ways thanks to Jow Forums. I have a good sense of humour, I can judge what is and is not appropriate behaviour and I can judge whether a lad is behaving too beta around women and other men.

I am generally warm but also very frosty towards some people now and people have told me that I'm rude. Before, I was a beta cunt who tried to impress and please everybody.

Just today I deliberately poured a beaker of somebody's solution down the sink because it was taking up space I needed. The student realised that I'd done it but simply raised his eyebrows and didn't say a word to me. For that reason, I didn't feel bad at all because I know he's a little beta bitch and he deserved it for that reason.

I'd say my political views are refined and objectively correct too. My taste in women is superior and patrician. I don't like a specific genre of music as I've learnt to appreciate pop, jazz and classical.

to this day i still think teachers are mentally ill. Imagine it being your job to scream and shout at 11 year olds for not tucking in their shirt lmfao what is wrong with you

Imagine watching those muscles push your kid out.

blog the fuck on

didnt read any of this. lmfao what a waste

youtu.be/qcsaPXV1wbM
youtu.be/qcsaPXV1wbM

*walks into /brit/*
CORRRR FUCKING HELL
*sprays Febreeze liberally*
What have you lot been doing in here??

Dangerously hattable post.

pretty much told the gf i'm a virgin and now she likes me even more lads

Attached: 1555725830459.jpg (467x710, 57K)

just tried to ram the 'roid back inside and out of the way
didnt do anything and now my whole hand reeks of arse even though i only used a finger

Attached: 1503418264520.png (387x541, 333K)

someone hat this clown

feels like the whole country is about to explode into violence soon

very worrying!

free replies idea: copy and paste essay length posts from 2015 /brit/ threads

*carries the hatstack in*
*drops them*
Haha oh deary me what am I like.

no hat, no play

Apply to be a janitor. Gook moot needs more boring self-righteous cunts like you

Attached: 56400580_2601641656573259_3565706601019367521_n.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

love hatting so much i go out of my way to write hatbait even though i was one of the most prolific hatposters of my day

non-sex-havers should be made into mulch for commercial use

not been in brit in 2 weeks

missed anything?

I love French girls.

i have an haemmorhoid

Would taint my bloodline for this Nubian Goddess

pooing

thats the female body

>putting your william up male arses
dangerous and downright stupid

Notre Dame burned down.
Schizo was actually sober at one point.
user has a haemorrhoid.

isn't the arse the same for both? can you tell a difference if youre shagging a male arse versus a female arse?

>As arrogant as it sounds, I like to think that I'm better than the vast majority of people in a lot of ways thanks to Jow Forums. I have a good sense of humour, I can judge what is and is not appropriate behaviour and I can judge whether a lad is behaving too beta around women and other men.

>I am generally warm but also very frosty towards some people now and people have told me that I'm rude. Before, I was a beta cunt who tried to impress and please everybody.

>Just today I deliberately poured a beaker of somebody's solution down the sink because it was taking up space I needed. The student realised that I'd done it but simply raised his eyebrows and didn't say a word to me. For that reason, I didn't feel bad at all because I know he's a little beta bitch and he deserved it for that reason.

>I'd say my political views are refined and objectively correct too. My taste in women is superior and patrician. I don't like a specific genre of music as I've learnt to appreciate pop, jazz and classical.

Attached: 1546193610171.jpg (1920x2560, 896K)

yeah cuz ones got tits

Attached: 29402833_1905383549747500_4410817136797155328_n.jpg (640x640, 55K)

nico nico nii lads

On the arse?

Fuck the others, but you are being kind of a bitch to be honest. You're right though. People say Jow Forums makes you worse, but all it's done is make me better. As faggoty as it may sound, if I kept using reddit, I'd be a faggot, and if I hadn't switched over to Jow Forums, I'd be a beta bitch well into my 20's.

I'm Jow Forums, I'm /lit/, I'm /his/ as fuck, and despite having never traveled anywhere, I'm the most well-traveled man in class because of Jow Forums. My political views are objectively correct (centrist/moderate), my religious views are objectively correct, I used to be the ">tfw too intelligent" type, but now NOTHING is beneath me and I managed to learn and like everything, or at the very least, I can appreciate WHY people like something. I can dance and sing and joke and be funny. I know what not to do, I know how to act, I know how to purposely act cringy in a matter that would make people say "based" if they say what I was doing in a random webm. I mean, that's pretty much what it is: "What would I have to do to make people say based if they saw this in a webm?"

After that, you're fucking set. Fuck you about pouring out solutions though. Makes you sound like a cunt. In a few years, you'll refine yourself and realize I was being objectively right, but for now, there's nothing I could say that would convince you you were in the wrong.

Attached: 11352856_950921374960427_827552431_n.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 5.14.12 pm.png (1724x1140, 2.5M)

Attached: 11272998_1561662170721026_1367389878_n.jpg (612x612, 64K)

Females have a cloaca, otherwise it is the same for both sexes.

baffling post

sucking on a fat arse

Bizarre post.

12.5g amber leaf ta boss

>As arrogant as it sounds, I like to think that I'm better than the vast majority of people in a lot of ways thanks to Jow Forums. I have a good sense of humour, I can judge what is and is not appropriate behaviour and I can judge whether a lad is behaving too beta around women and other men.

>I am generally warm but also very frosty towards some people now and people have told me that I'm rude. Before, I was a beta cunt who tried to impress and please everybody.

>Just today I deliberately poured a beaker of somebody's solution down the sink because it was taking up space I needed. The student realised that I'd done it but simply raised his eyebrows and didn't say a word to me. For that reason, I didn't feel bad at all because I know he's a little beta bitch and he deserved it for that reason.

>I'd say my political views are refined and objectively correct too. My taste in women is superior and patrician. I don't like a specific genre of music as I've learnt to appreciate pop, jazz and classical.

Attached: 1522957750641.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Currently digging both that new billie eilish song and the new chvrches song

>Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott has apologised after a photo emerged of her sipping a can of M&S mojito on a London Overground train.

Attached: 1553969675875.jpg (243x216, 15K)

grenfallen

State of this post

Attached: 409820-ultra-branches-les-mocassins-d-alexa-637x0-3.jpg (637x1092, 73K)

proper thumpers hey

chvrches went to shit after every open eye

load of zoomer nonsense

Attached: 1536216436645.jpg (768x768, 98K)

The mistress bit her lip and squeezed my bicep while shagging her this morning lads

Feels good

Why does that need an apology.

Zoomers have Billie
Millennials had Lorde
Gen X had ???

A girl that pretty would never post here.

>topless season nearly here
>dark fruits season nearly here
>pub garden season nearly here
>slags wearing fuck all season nearly here
>festival season nearly here

Attached: 1554379043879.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Gaga

>festival season

hello literal child

Post bicep.

sat in bed legs coiled around each other like snakes
have gotten in the exact position i need to avoid making the 'roid annoyed
just have to stay exactly here for the rest of the weekend

hello virgin freak

>snapchat giving notifications to say someone is typing a message

fuck off
don't notify my phone unless an actual message has been sent

only got tickets for 3 festivals this summer so far, might have to pick a few more up

>Man City v Tottenham

Attached: 1555689378506.jpg (580x563, 236K)

wish clover would bell you when you got a (you)

googoo gaga lol

got a giant industrial fan pointed squarely at my bollocks. bring on the summer

wtf i missed seasidemark going camping

how old were you lads when you had your first wank?

got a giant industrial anvil dangling squarely over my bollocks