The People's Republic of China, the best country to live in the world

The People's Republic of China, the best country to live in the world
>systematic, efficient administration
>strong government; only the best are elected in the party
>long year terms allowing for strategic decisions to be made for the country
>the government owns nearly every corporation in the country or has the power to seize them
>land of the free; you can do anything on paper in the country as long as it does not cause a social uproar
>rapidly developing economy; millions break out of poverty every month and in 20 years the entire country will be twice as developed as any western shithole could ever hope to be
>every single person who is a subhuman crook will get killed
what makes them so superior to the point where they adopted this exceptional government type? when will our countries throw away useless democracies and free market capitalism to embrace the light of the ideal system that awaits us?

Attached: 1531172281673.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

im neutral i dont like the west but I dont trust you chinks either

I want to learn Mandarin though

you're right, but a bunch of furious and hateful people are going to enter this thread and try to defame the name of China
do not listen to these losers, they are CSIS and CIA trying to manipulate public opinion to try and sustain their cruel and genocidal regime to further enslave the world and steal money from your pockets
only you can free yourself from the hate

Attached: 1542073111271.jpg (487x500, 58K)

lachlan is chinese now?

Go China, go!

Attached: 1352423087580.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

terrible thread

Attached: tiananmen-crackdown-afp_650x400_61514030349.jpg (650x400, 71K)

六四事件

It's ok, at least I personally know that the real china is taiwan

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

not the first time though

based, and also redpilled at the same time

六四天安門事件

Attached: images.jpg (182x277, 11K)

>10 piss eggs have been deposited into your account

shut the fuck up tsai ing wen no one likes your party

Hi
別吹了你的國

i unironically want to try a piss egg
what the fuck is wrong with me

>but I dont trust you chinks either
why?
what did china do to you?
when did china invade afghanistan for cheap opium?
When did china invade and destabilize iraq killing millions for oil?
when did china destabilise south american governments for fun and allow capitalist tyrants to take over holding back the region a hundred years?

i am not chinese but I have to admit that china is a peaceful power that prefers friendship over antagonism.

when china will reach it's peak the world will know peace as imperialist dogs are suppressed and this is why we, the australian people, want a deeper more intimate relationship with china.
thank you my friend
?
i am australian
america is a bigger shithole

Daily reminder that everything in this image is 100% accurate.

Attached: china vs america.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

I went to your country

nice people. good food. ugly women.

take photo of your eye with timestamp

>Bunch of Mainland Chinese

yeah no. You can have the best system in the world but if cockroaches running it, it automatically became a piece of shit

I am not chinese. I am Australian.

second of all that is very racist. lucky for you I am not chinese and thus am not offended. however, if I was Chinese I would report you for racism and harassment.

i have nothing against the chinese. they are a hardworking, industrious people. we can learn much from them.

take photo of your face or eye with timestamp

why?
stfu stupid malay indo
>"We could not have held the society together if we had not made adjustments to the system that gives the Malays, although they are not as hardworking and capable as the other races, a fair share of the cake."

Attached: 217105.3-27033767-15_02_2013.jpg (2062x1353, 644K)

China's a dystopian shithole ruled by communism and without freedom of speech.

>It's ok, at least I personally know that the real china is taiwan

Attached: 1553504166310.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

I know, right? They don't even allow mandatory cartel beheadings.

Attached: China-pollution-.png (1902x1006, 791K)

Attached: 1537549385904.webm (360x360, 2.91M)

Attached: China_surveillance_2.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

>Over three fucking hundred
hell on fucking earth

>i am not chinese but I have to admit that china is a peaceful power that prefers friendship over antagonism
*cough* Vietnam *cough*
*cough* Tibet *cough*

Also the best country to sshit in
Indians should be welcomed with open arms

Attached: 1518827140566.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Imagine the smell

REALLY want a chinese gf to fucking slurp all my time and money and cum and be my one and only love

Attached: 1529114051497.webm (608x404, 2.32M)

泛滥还是泛绿还是中立?

The truth right here.