Imagine unironically wanting to have k*ds

Imagine unironically wanting to have k*ds

Attached: 1554046440658.png (1080x1493, 1.94M)

Based
The less ukrainians, the better

Attached: 1546834460037.jpg (228x221, 8K)

kurds?

kids

why would someone not want kids

Я тoжe тaк пoдyмaл, лoл

Hey, buddy.

I want kids.

Attached: russian-smoker.jpg (728x425, 30K)

they are annoying

annoying, huge financial, stress and time investment, take up the 18+ years of your life. of course there's benefits too but it's pretty easy to see why someone wouldn't want any

yeah and once i saw this here on Jow Forums another based user sharing wisdom
>Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Its also literally your purpose as a biological creature

What are the benefits of having kids?

You can make them suffer

What if I don't care about that?

i guess they will help you when you get sick and old. But only if you were a great parent and raised them well

I fucking hate millennials

Your genetic material is passed on and you satisfy an evolutionary imperative deeply ingrained in your psyche that will torture you later in life if you don't fulfill

big brain detected

Why would people destroy their genes? Information of their ancestors dumped for nothing, shame on her

I've unironically been debating on getting my tubes tied for a year
I don't have confidence that i'll be a good dad and I'll doom a child to a life of mental illness and autism

Attached: 1518395890031.png (325x345, 162K)

Your daughter having sex isn't you being cucked you fucking incestual idiot.

They give you a purpose in life to fight off the existential dread.

Once you're about to die you can say "I'm glad i end by the side of my family, showered with love, and i'm the one who has built all this. My time alive was worthwhile, so i can face the end with a smile in my face." Instead of hanging yourself after whining about how life is worthless, that money doesn't bring happiness, that fapping is a waste of time, chemicals in brain yada yada. Sad!

>tubes tied
>dad
What did he mean by this?

I'm FtM trans

Oh and if they aren't losers they care for you in your old age when you're too weak to

Then I cant wait for your biological existence to end

sorry, i meant to say a vasectomy
stop pretending to be faggot

that's a good point

Attached: 1553039174110.jpg (641x530, 51K)

>this thread
I can't tell when people on here are being ironic/sarcastic or not anymore, I don't know what posts to take seriously anymore.

Attached: wojak rain.gif (394x405, 325K)

there's literally nothing wrong with someone who doesn't want kids not having them. they'd probably be terrible parents.

Although they are cringe as fuck, we actually ought to be grateful about it. The less people in the world to sustain the better, and as you said, nothing good can come from those faggots. Natural selection at its finest. God truly is wise.

have sex and have kids fag, you are destined to do so

>be gay
>will never have kids since I'm not normal
>straight retards get operations so they won't have kids
I hate you.

I dont care when people say they dont want kids I just quietly laugh to myself and thank christ those idiots will die old and alone as a biological dead end

good, dont reproduce hol hol

Good my heritage will survive and yours will be forgotten, your biologic fuction's already gone why do you even live?

Imagine being and old fart with no relatives or friends because they all died the last decade.
No one that will take care of you or invite you to celebrate holidays. No kids whom you can share memories with either.

Stop being gay then :^)

you can't even speak properly stupid canuck. I hope your kids will be retarded as you are

Grow up

assuming you aren't an only child you can still have siblings with nephews and nieces without having kids of your own
i didn't say I don't want kids, I said someone who doesn't want kids having kids would probably make a shitty parent, so them not having kids is better for everyone.

This is true, but they're also biological failures

Incels are scary, please don’t shoot up any schools buddy.

nature has no purpose

i want kids though, but I'm not an autist so I can understand why someone wouldn't want to take such a huge personal responsibility and it's better they don't if they don't want to.

This.
Humanity and Life in general is just random thing, and it will die with death of the Earth.

I kinda want kids, but I'm afraid they'll turn out like me

> an evolutionary imperative deeply ingrained in your psyche that will torture you later in life if you don't fulfill

why do incels put forth those fancy claims when it really just boils down to nooooooo my white race is on fire please have kids (unless you're not white then please do NOT have kids negro)

Attached: alpaca.jpg (576x768, 150K)

>Imagine having no goals to get a partner and love her so much you'll want to start a little family with her

Pretty gay desu

Attached: 1529922285039.jpg (405x405, 27K)

if you don't understand the huge responsibility, investment and sacrifice that comes with having kids and why that would deter some people from having them you also probably shouldn't have kids.

You must be mentally ill to willingly become infertile. But then again at least their stupid genes won't be passed on.

t. Stooge
Literally billion of children have been born, and most of them are poor. Your points are just things middle class people tell themselves at 30.

I would not engage in a relationship with such a woman

Austria man disagrees.

Attached: 89.335.139.jpg (650x366, 37K)

Out of all modern mental illnesses, antinatalism is easily the most repulsive
Literal death cult

This. Kids are still shit out onto the dirt in places of the world and they’re fine

This most people having kids are already poor as fuck and the only reason middle class fags claim how much money they cost are just copeing because they are to stingy to give up buying a new BMW

yeah you're right its much better to have a liter kids you can't afford and aren't prepared to care for so you can fulfill your biological imperative

Who cares? Stop letting incels and their bs live in your head rent-free. Just a heads up

Are Swedes incapable of being friends with people that they aren't related to?

Your just copeing and being a lazy shitter you can afford kids your just not willing too

of course I can't afford kids I'm still in college why the fuck would I want kids now

Lol how old are you and what are you studying?
Because if your going into a large unforgivable debt without a steady income 20+ a hour your financially retarded

>Lol how old are you and what are you studying?
20, Chemistry but I'm trying to go to Med School
>Because if your going into a large unforgivable debt without a steady income 20+ a hour your financially retarded
I got a full ride scholarship and I come from an upper middle class family that can pay for my college fine.

Envy

The fucks the matter with you?
Have sex

the worst part is that they are doing it when they're young, they're going to grow up realizing what a fucking terrible mistake they've made if they don't get themselves under 100 layers of irony

> I can't afford kids
>I got a full ride scholarship and I come from an upper middle class family
hm...

one is money put to use for my school, the other is my parent's money that is also supposed to be for my education. do you not understand the difference?

For your knowlwdge tgose three cuts are for apendicitis

Grow up child
>Full ride scholarship
>upper middle class
>can't afford kids
>family pays for my collage
Grow up too also chemistry is a meme degree you'll it a painfully avrage paying job at some chemical company or have to be a lab tech for many years before advancing

>>can't afford kids
I said my family is upper middle class. It's not my money and I don't want to have kids while I'm still dependent on them.
> also chemistry is a meme degree you'll it a painfully avrage paying job
I said I'm ideally trying to get into Med School, I just picked Chemistry because I enjoy it.

Enjoy not ever having kids faggot. You dun goofed. Medicine is for people who hate themselves.
t. Doctor

both my parents are doctors and they seem to enjoy it as much as one ever does enjoy their job

What a spoiled fucking child. You get all your shit paid for you, your parents are fucking doctors who are actually earning money, and you think you can't afford kids.

Whatever man, medicine is not what you expect anyways. It never is. It's nothing but a ratrace.

I don't get this logic. you're calling me spoiled, but at the same time getting mad at me for saying I don't want to put more financial strain on my parents? i'm not denying I'm spoiled but at the end of the day it's not my money and I'd rather not become a parent while I'm not financially independent.

Get a job and tell your parents to stop throwing thier money at you since you already have a scholarship and dont stay in the dorms for God sakes their a waste of money the more you leech off of them now the worse off you'll be when you try to wean yourself off thier cash. And pay them back for all the cash they through at you

Stupid guy, it's his parents duty to treat him well if they can. You're not meant to pay them back, being a good son is enough.

You're meant to pay back when they get old and become neets

she just got her appendix removed you absolute retards
t. got his appendix removed as well

See
Your supposed to help them when there old shitbodied

And his parents are they reason the way he thinks kids cost so much you should be financially independent from your parents by 20 the most you should be getting from them is free insurance till your 26

Based. Wh*tes shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

>get a job
there's no reason for me to right now. even they don't want me to have a job they'd rather I just focus on school.
>parents to stop throwing thier money at you
the money they were going to use for my undergrad is now just being saved for my med school
> dont stay in the dorms for God sakes
I don't, I commute.
>And pay them back for all the cash they through at you
of course I plan to be there for them and pay them back when I'm older and have a job.

Is it better/faster/good recovery... with the micro invasion ? i had the full opening and still got a cool scar

Wh*te kids are a no no
Only people of color need to reproduce

i find it funny how they care so mjuch about that but pretend that climate change isnt a thing which would likely kill their kids in the next few decades

kys

Cope. your lazy trash

They make the same kind of holes for many minimally-invasive operations.

>Reddit, I did it

Biologic life was a mistake. There is nothing wrong with refusing to create new biologic life.

They are not even real middle class if they can't afford a fancy car because maintaining their child/children is too expensive for them.

Imagine not wanting kids in 2019

Nah BMWs are alot more expensive in the USA due to auto tariffs

>Omg we need more workers let's import all these migrants
>No I'm not having kids waste of money and time
40yrs later
>What do you mean there's no more social security I paid in my share

Attached: 1530140575069.gif (413x243, 51K)

BMWs are more expensive in Europe than in USA. Also if things like that bother you that much, you aren't middle class. You are wannabe middle class.

LMFAO

This, westerners are so fucking naive

One reactor wasn't enough

Attached: 1552798540859.jpg (292x327, 31K)

>I paid in my share

The problem is that the state forces you to do that (in Europe) with the promise of later payback. So she's completely right with wanting her social security.