Untitled

google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1556910/south-koreas-birth-rate-just-crashed-to-another-alarming-low/amp

Attached: 1555782371555.jpg (863x827, 67K)

There is nothing wrong with hating LGBTQ community.

FAGS ARENT HUMAN
KILL ALL FAGS
WHEN FAGS DIE GOD LAUGHS
GOD WILL KILL ALL FAGS ON JUDGEMENT DAY
REPENT SINNER REPENT

>muh old book
Get real

HEATHEN FAGGOT
DIE
GOD HATES YOU

can't wait for Ahmed to behead you fag

Attached: 1490296369821.gif (210x326, 1.46M)

I thought yanks been to space

Attached: 9WHZM71.jpg (400x433, 25K)

>when you btfo them so hard, they make a special wojak based on you
based korean man

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Attached: 390D980C-7528-4840-AD28-41DBFE095580.gif (213x213, 269K)

Fuck off back to containment, vermin.

based yuri

Attached: 1557923712771.png (734x826, 256K)

SINNER HEATHEN
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU
DIE FAGGOT
YOU WILL SUFFER THE WORST PAIN ON EARTH FOR YOUR SINS

Based SKanon making trannies seethe all day long

Christcuks eternally btfo

Attached: 1557758867173.png (645x729, 225K)

cringe

GODS WRATH WILL BE SLOW AND PAINFUL
END YOUR FAGGOTRY BEFORE YOU DIE BY FIRE

Seethe

Attached: 1557764377825.png (1000x1000, 460K)

all you need is love

FAGGOTS ARENT LOVED BY GOD
FAGGOTS SIGNED CONTRACTS WITH SATAN HIMSELF

have sex

What exactly are gay/trans people doing that upsets you guys so much? Just existing?

FAGGOTS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
FAGGOTS VOICE SATAN’S WORD
FAGGOTS MUST DIE

bu bu bu based

>Atheist
>literally has more laws banning ‘taboo’ shit like skeletons and ghosts in media than any european nation

transwoman are trying to gain access to women-only spaces by pretending that they're real women (and vice versa).

i wouldn't care about trannies if all i had to do was play along with their mental illness so they wouldn't kill themselves.

>HOW DARE PEOPLE BE HAPPY THEY MUST SUBSCRIBE TO MY DOCTRINE THAT IS CLEARLY THE RIGHT ONE BECAUSE I WAS TAUGHT IT BY MY PARENTS AND A GUY IN A BUILDING A BLOCK AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW!!!

>women-only spaces
Like what?

Are you butthurt at the korean for btfoing trannies all the time?
I doubt he gives a shit about something that doesnt affect him.

>actively spends all his time seeking out threads to reply in
>i-i dont really c-c-care
COPE

Merkel is just a populist tho, whatever seems popular she latches onto, first the climate, then pro refugees, then against refugees, theyre only christian in name since atleast 50 years.

sports, restrooms, support groups and other events/organizations that are made specifically to help women.

Thats not true hes not even here that much.

>sports
Let’s be real here, who the fuck cares.
>restrooms
Unisex bathrooms already exist.
>support groups and other events/organizations that are made specifically to help women.
The whole point of feminism was to have an egalitarian society where men and women are treated equally and can attend the same events. It was always inevitable.

>trannies in the womens bathroom

whats exactly the problem? Afraid they would peak at women in their privacy? Whats the difference between those rare encounters and that of men being purvey in mens bathrooms?

It’s a pretty retarded argument. When the men’s room is being cleaned or something and I go to the women’s it doesn’t suddenly make me into a sex fiend that wants to peak under the stalls or something. You just go there to take a shit and leave, nothing else.

>Let’s be real here, who the fuck cares.
probably the real women who compete?
>Unisex bathrooms already exist.
nobody was talking about unisex bathrooms.
>The whole point of feminism was to have an egalitarian society where men and women are treated equally and can attend the same events. It was always inevitable.
this makes no sense. do you think it's appropriate for men to partake in a support group for female victims of rape? there are gendered groups for a reason.

Sex segregated bathrooms are a giant waste of money, resources and space.
t. works in construction

oops i was referring to locker rooms, not bathrooms.

>probably the real women who compete?
I meant who gives a shit about televised sports besides boomers? It’s filler entertainment.
>nobody was talking about unisex bathrooms.
Yes we were.
>this makes no sense. do you think it's appropriate for men to partake in a support group for female victims of rape? there are gendered groups for a reason.
Are you saying there aren’t male victims of man-on-man rape?
You’re really grasping at straws here with these arbitrary arguments. There are barely any trannies in the world to ever make these things legitimate criticisms anyways.

>I meant who gives a shit about televised sports besides boomers? It’s filler entertainment.
my point still stands regardless.
>Are you saying there aren’t male victims of man-on-man rape?
no? i'm saying that i don't think it's right to put them in the same group as women who were raped.

i just told you what some transwomen are doing that i'm personally against. i don't have an inherent hatred towards transpeople and i don't really have anything against those who are just trying to live their lives.

DIE SINNER

Not southerner Bible retards