I am very poor, and that makes me feel bad

I am very poor, and that makes me feel bad.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: haircuts-for-men-with-thick-straight-hair1.jpg (542x700, 40K)

nah the poor love being poor here

Do they get like child support and shit?

My family is "middle-class", but on a personal level, I don't have much money.
I haven't had a job for about 4 months now. It sucks.

Are you studying?

I'm poor af if that is what you are asking

I want to have loads of money but I don't want to necessarily care about money
does that make sense?

Attached: 1538578192152.png (533x469, 178K)

Does it make you feel bad?

It does because I can barely make it monthly, all my money goes to paying for shit, if I get sick or some shit I'm literally done and gone, stressed is my normal situation

How old are you?

same, dont care for momey but it would be nice to have lots
mostly would use it to help pay for my parents healthcare and my brothers education

You cannot possibly imagine my suffering

27, why is it important

that guy is hot

eres oaxaquita o que?

yes, It's kinda on that line of thought
I want to have money to help change the world, but I don't necessarily care that I have all this money to spend (hypotheticallly)

Nah, I finished college about 6 years ago.
That's enough for me. I hate school.

Hi.

Tomorrow I AM gonna get a hair cut. I want a cut that looks like pic related.

Nice, hope it looks good on you. I for one have curlier hair and want to get a haircut but I have no idea what to ask for because I haven't gotten one in months.

if you've got curly hair, go shorter on the sides and long on top. girls love it

My hair is very straight, so it looks like a lion's mane.

The curls aren't as tight as you're thinking, but I will still look to see what I can find. Problem is I have a hard time looking for pictures because "curly hair" is too vague and usually gives results of nappy hair or tighter curls.

try searching for wavy hair instead. that or identify your curl type and search for that

this is how you are going to look

Attached: 27727272.jpg (294x334, 44K)

Based

this is what it looks like on a good day and when i get these good days im pretty happy with it but most days it just looks meh and it's a pain in the ass to deal with

Attached: muh hair.png (1269x1317, 1.82M)

fat, losing hair and a manlet, give up already

>fat
yes, but i've been losing weight for a while now so it is only temporary
>losing hair
nope, always had a big forehead
>manlet
don't care
in conclusion, fuck off faggot

that looks pretty good. the only thing you can really do for consistent hair is frequent moisturizing.

Good attitude, but it's mostly manlet rage, so it does not count

yes it happens
my family doesn't make good money and I only have a pc basically, never had a car, a decent job

Only thing I would want if I had money is to buy vidya and pay for internet
That's it really

Me and my family used to be very poor but things got better with lots of sacrifices and hard work. Give your best and everything will be better eventually.

Attached: __kaban_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__287018e24c5d8727dcd5b6b2c3566653.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

Beyond money, the lack of social interaction depresses me. I like being a neet, but I've been voluntarily unemployed for some months now and the solitude is getting to me. I'd be happier with more people to spend time with even if the opportunity cost meant having less money. Middle class btw

the only opportunity to me is to be a waiter, do you imagine? and I have a law school graduation ( it takes me a lot of effort to get something in this area) my life was devastated with depression
I'll try my best

>I am very poor
why don't you stop being poor? Literally look for any cuckjob, save up, have low time preference, put money into appreciating assets and let it snowball from there. It won't change overnight but I'm positive you can turn the tables on your current situation

Do it. I believe in you.

PERU WILL TRY THEIR BEST!

Yeah but I'm not a nigger so I don't care.

;)