*removes your village* Your move?

*removes your village* Your move?

Attached: Aung_San_Suu_Kyi.jpg (750x563, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/myanmar-persecutes-christians-too-1544138518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based aung san suu kyi

She's genociding christians also.

I thought it was the military junta doing all opf that.

Just like based Israel.

Suu kyi suu kyi five dorra ahaha

proofs

yep, she has no say on anything
just a figurehead

i blame the retarded west for giving her an award based on "didn't die in the purge and has western tendencies, gratz"
besides, her dad was a renowned general so her family's got some pull

Sounds like they should leave if they don't want to get genocided desu

Why does the military have such a death grip over the country? It took decades of her fighting to bring democracy to the country and she just ended up as their puppet of whom they'd dispose of immediately if she went against them. Is there any way for them to achieve true democracy?

Youd have to beat the military in a war.

wsj.com/articles/myanmar-persecutes-christians-too-1544138518

yeah, i thought so. Although i m of burmese descent i dont really pay attention on anymatter regarding burma.

>oh poor poor Aung San Suu Kyi so brave fighting against the junta for democracy!
>gets into power
>genocides minorities

Apparently the military is building a new capital further inland because they were afraid of an American invasion. I wonder if there's any tension with their neighbors. If things devolve into a full-scale genocide I could see a US-backed Thailand moving in.

I think they are not targeting them because of their religion, the ethnics listed are rebel ethnics.

i do not mind that honestly, i just want the military junta gone. If that happens even the junta would stands no chance i reckon because they are already fighting other rebels at many fronts.

>paywall

She's quite based isn't she?

since it's going to devolve into the whole genocide thing anyways, i'll say this

Rohingyans are akin to European gypsies, so no need to feel bad for them

What country is she from?

BASADA

myanmar

Really? I don't know much about them, but in which ways are they akin to gypsies?

That's fucked up user.

Never heard of it.

>it's not true democracy if they don't do what we say
ugh

I never did, but thanks. Now I hate them. Based Myanmar, kill them all.

>travels in packs
>likes to steal
>evil by nature
>eternally poor
they're refugees here so being given refugee status by the UN, we're supposed to take care of them

but it seems like we're not good enough so they've resorted to stealing, mugging, and working in illicit trades to finance their family of 10+ kids

Burma?

>Kills muslims
YEAH , KILL EM , BASED BUDDHISTS
>Kills non-buddhist minorities
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S LITERALLY A GENOCIDE

Attached: 1557297234858.png (1024x599, 109K)

It doesn't make sense because Rohingya have been a part of the Burmese state in politics for a long time.

i'll be frank, we never cared for them and their plight
its all a facade, we just wanna show the world we "care"

once they came here, we left them in refugee camps and care for them just enough
the folks stuck here are essentially forgotten and landless

Refugees camps are extreme shitholes. They tend to fuck with people mentally.

Are you a rohingya muslim by chance?

yup, everytime I hear that camp in Bangladesh, Cox's Bazar, I honestly feel a little bad

sounds like a hellhole

Oh, I know it now.

Only the mentally fucked go into a refugee camp to begin with.

>Why did you say Burma?

Attached: 6d41ad4684e21326b76ad8ee1bb84680.jpg (460x360, 19K)

So pretty much the same shit we're doing here with venezuelans lol
But iirc the majority of the Rohyngya refugees are fleeing to Bangladesh, aren't they?

God she's such a gilf. I want to fuck her.

Attached: images - 2019-05-18T122716.144.jpg (541x567, 33K)

m-me to.

Attached: _hokuto_images_c_ce_Vlcsnap_2011_10_30_19h36m48s169_png_revisi1f3d8c04f80c39b143262bb9d54d72f1.png (720x480, 361K)

nope, they neighbor Bangladesh so they head there first before stowing away on a ship bound for Malaysia or Singapore

based aung san suu kyi

>It took decades of her fighting to bring democracy to the country

What a stupid thing to say. She was always just an activist and when the country finally started holding elections again, it was because the military permitted it. What makes you think it wouldn't be on their terms.

Also America is literally dominated by their MIC and Israel.