Are colombian girls flirty?

Attached: 1554782559662.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/laura_tobon
instagram.com/claudiaperlwitz
instagram.com/anasofiahenao
youtube.com/watch?v=vCT-N8LSXhY
youtube.com/watch?v=AybQw8evPUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Car has a brazilian flag

She is from Rio de Janegro

Attached: Rio de Janeiro.png (275x193, 19K)

I wonder what her feet look like

I'm moving to brasil

You bet they are (If you are a chad btw)

don't do it pajeet, favelados will bully you

Nice

are you a chad?

Yes. I am Maluma

lucky guy. Why did you put a brasilian girl in the op tho? You could've found a Colombian with similar looks on insta

It was a joke.

>nose ring
This knocks even the hottest girls down at least 2 points.
I used to have a past-her-prime, goth single mom qt co-worker who would have been a solid 8 without her nose ring.

>You could've found a Colombian with similar looks on insta
No you couldnt.

Does Colombia have German heritage like Brazil.

>what did he mean by this?
instagram.com/laura_tobon
instagram.com/claudiaperlwitz
instagram.com/anasofiahenao

Attached: sg.png (500x653, 117K)

No
No
Literally obsessed.

t. virgin
have some fucking sex already

Does negro blood rum throught your veins?

Only that tv star looks like her
>comparing tv stars to avarege girls
lmao congolombians are so delusional
im still wainting

It existed but it was small. Germans founded here the current largest brewery, our largest airline and were very active in the development of the industry. Pablo Escobar friend was also German descent. A lot of ww2 refugees came to the caribbean coast back in the day as well

At least 95% negrito blood, no whit* genes pollute my bloodline thankfully, might have some Native American genes but that's okay, we are brown brothers.
You do realize that Brazil has 5 times more people than Colombia, right? of course you're having an easier time finding Brazilians, you utter retard.

No really, she doesn't need to look like a pig.
OP's pic would be wife material without it.

I've seen literal faveladas who look like them here but they aren't fit. It's not uncommon bro get over it, they don't have german blood either, they are mostly Spanish who happen to have white features. Stop with your obsession macaco and seek help

>still not a single congolombian of 100% euro heritage vid
lmao i couldnt even find one of 80%

I just saw a 89% and a 83%. Find them tho, won't spoonfeed you, Wanderlei

Attached: Achocolatado_de_macaco.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I think the Congolombian meme is very funny.

It's pretty funny, we are literally the KARA BOGA of the Americas but instead of exploiting that meme to its full potential, my fellow Congolombians most of the time just get butthurt over it, which is a shame.

how could we exploit it? Looking up to monetize whatever comes my way as we speak

*doubt*
youtube.com/watch?v=vCT-N8LSXhY
here's another 100% euro br while you cant even find 1 (one) conguito.

Based

Get African-Americans obsessed about reconnecting with their African roots to visit The Chocó to get the full Africa experience without having to leave the American continent.

Just visiting this negro general thread to tell you that you should do a general a stop polluting the board with your poverty posts, have fun friends

first one has 5346 views and the other one has 4033. Go find them, entertain yourself for a while, while adults discuss on here

African Americans are not pure.
They have been bleached.

yup another one lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=AybQw8evPUs
meanwhile im strugling to find one 80%+euro from congo

Choco is unironically less poor than northeast poorzil tho. What would prevent tourists from simply going to Brazil which is more populated and better connected than Choco?

>negro gereral
the amount of whites in Colombia equals the whole population of your country, and in brazil they are supposed to be 90 million. Btw, racists can fuck off, so please leave

Don't even bother dude. They're after one thing and one thing only, your wallet.

I'm not a racist, but a xenophobe, if you happen to be a negro that was born here and descend from a line of chilean negros from at least 200 years old, I'd give you a kidney if you need one

alright, you just admitted your low iq regardless. congrats

Donkey fucker, this is how ad hominem works, I can go on if you want to, you started it

negro general sounded racist rather than xenophobic. I'd recommend you checking a dictionary. As always, it's your flag getting butthurt over us, not the other way around

Looks like she has a little bit of herpes on her lip.

mad is not butthurt, for instance: you people are butthurt because you think you deserve praise but you don't get it, and that turns you mad

That sounds like something you think, which isn't necessaraly true for us. Why do you project so much? You are literally preying on every colombian flag to get attention from us, day in and day out. We don't care about you tbf

Confirmed then, obssesed congo donkey fuckers infrahumans in constant war try to be first world

but you are the obsessed here. Notice how we don't even have funny names for you, we can't meme with you because we know basically nothing about you. And you are the one saying we are trying to be first world, but that same statement would be laughable among colombians debating each other. Seek professional help my friend

tfw you have a tiny white peepee and phat ass women like that get much more sexual satisfaction from horse hung black guys

Attached: wojak.jpg (633x758, 62K)

At least you can still cunnilingus her and treat her like a lady :^)

i would believe that everyone girl in every country is flirty if the guy is handsome, the sad part is that fat and ugly girls also only flirt with hot guys.
they see an guy just as ugly as they are and give that want to vomit face, women are pretty delusional something

Attached: ruskiegal.jpg (320x400, 17K)

god i want to breed columbian and brazilian girls etc but I don't know any mexican

Men are like that too. And I wouldn't say flirty, just more friendly overall to attractive people in general.

what do favelados think of curries? as brothers?

didn't get your post

I cant speak youre language

are brazilian women flirty?

Attached: descarga.jpg (818x614, 69K)

oh gotcha

que?

>colombia is white

Attached: 1557572576408.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

certainly a lot whiter than ukraine

said no one ever in the history of mankind

really? we'd prolly be gyppos in ukraine

>really? we'd prolly be gyppos in ukraine
at least you guys have west european blood.

that alone makes you whiter

imagine being as desperate for (you)s as faggots like this

t. salty non-white east european

Most of them are just friendly (like most normal people), there might be a few innuendos here and there, but some gringo betas seem to confuse that with flirtation. I've had this particularly cringe moment in São Paulo a long time ago (I was still underage) where some Brazilian women were laughing and smiling with some gringos (apparently from Spain) and when one of them tried to kiss this chick he got pushed back and the chick made that "eeeeeee" face. I still remember this Spanish girl facepalming and everyone trying to avert their eyes while sipping their drinks. Priceless. She probably ruined that guy's entire trip.

>gringos from spain
what do you mean?

A foreigner.

I want to have sexual intercourse with a latina