Why do white men always choose the ugliest asians?

Why do white men always choose the ugliest asians?

Attached: 1086488.jpg (700x467, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/418764-monta-makua-yhdessa-lusikallisessa-tulista-ja-viela-tulisempaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because all the Alpha Blacks get the hottest white women :)

Hell, even Indians and Muslims/Arabs are getting the premium white women.

pretty sure they just work together bud

idk

Attached: zInEUWko.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

They're husband and wife
helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/418764-monta-makua-yhdessa-lusikallisessa-tulista-ja-viela-tulisempaa

El Terror...Dios mio....
El Innombrable, el experimento, el eslabón perdido....
El eterno Oscuridad....

i dont speak that gibberish

This is a severe case of yellow fever

Because these women will instantly marry you. There is no such desire elsewhere.

All because of $$$$$ White women are the biggest whores for cash. That comes from the princess syndrome that mommy and daddy hammered into their heads everyday growing up.

Holy shit...
Based!

But that's okay, there are some white women who aren't mentally ill that want White guys. That's good!

I don't know what you mean.
We only care about personality. She could be beautiful on the inside

Attached: wmaf.jpg (1017x968, 174K)

That's true, but they are very hard to find....sadly

Thats a man

>yellow fever
Fuck off American tourist/diaspora.

That's a global term

LMAO!
You stupid, stupid, man!

No it's not, it is a term that racist Americans use to attack interracial couples and people of color, fuck you.

t. seething white women

she's probably acts more feminine and classy than most western women

Because they tend to be ugly white guys

There is no such thing as women on Jow Forums.
DEAL WITH IT.

Attached: MUZZIE 05.jpg (760x1140, 211K)

Those dudes are just ugly as sin, so it's expected.

Fite me.

this is the redpill. unfortunately, race mixing =/= culture mixing. let me explain this.

a vietnamese living and born and raised in america is not vietnamese. plain and simple. she is a foreigner in all but appearance. she will be able to communicate and think like an american in english and have the ideas as a westerner. she COULD be socially accepted as one of an american. if she marries a black american, white american or asian american its race mixing but not culture mixing she will find someone on her level.

people who culture mix, they are together not out of similarity but because they are outcasts from their society. this is why ugly, nerdy, weak white guys or autistic old men will come to asia and find weird, poor, ugly or otherwise uninteresting women. dwayne johnson doesnt need to marry a successful chinese model woman because what would they talk about? they can not talk. nothing to say. both would find someone of their culture and ideas and lifestyle to fit with because they are attractive in appearance and personality.

this is the fact. take it or leave it.

Attached: Guts_smiles_06.jpg (150x187, 14K)

oof

in my country if an indonesian marry another indonesian with foreign nationality they're still considered mixed

whites always get leftover women, it's their fate and karma for imperialism

Ah yes the finnish imperialism

Because otherwise finnish women wouldnt get fucked at all anymore?

quality post