How do we stop them before they started yet another world war?

how do we stop them before they started yet another world war?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1920x1152, 2K)

give them what they want

we don't

just let it happen. world needs thinning out

Estrogen is already in their water supply

Chemtrails taking over their airspace too

Not sure, why don't you ask Hitler's masonic relative?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 9.54.44 PM.png (463x288, 208K)

My friends, some may say I like war. My friends... I LOVE WAR!

SILENCE.

She looks like she could've been Hitler's daughter. the similarities is uncanny

We give Poland, the baltic countries and Ukraine to them.

Giving back their rightful land is the only way to prevent a war

>lead destroyed Rome
Imagine being this retarded.

But she's a pole

On Berlin, Hambourg, Cologne, Franckfort, Munich and their other cities (except the cities which border a country).

I'm very serious

Attached: bombe-champignon.jpg (405x461, 146K)

Germany is NATO's bitch nowdays, no worry about them taking over anything

Real shit: Inside the Reichstag is a massive AI that has been in operation since the late 1800s (it is built out of a massive network of steam engines and ruth goldberg type machines)

This machine was commissioned by the German shadow leaders to constantly calculate and strategize how to dominate the world

Attempt 1: WW1. The machine attempted a brute force strategy

Attempt 2: WW2. The machine attempted a quick-strike strategy

Attempt 3: Long term devious strategy. Create an economic union with Germany at the head, and have multiple countries in deep debt that will gladly hand over soldiers for germany's greater army if their country is offered debt relief, as well as the import of millions of young men from the middle east to serve as cannon fodder. Right now, the machine is trying to calculate its way around the disruption by Anglo mystic MI5 operative Nigel Farage who successfuly slowed the machine with Brexit. Soon though, Germany will figure out a way and WILL start another war

Attached: 1557878234921.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

Brexit will make Britain irrelevant. All they need to do is wait for brits to starve and then invade

>make Britain irrelevant

Then why are so many chimping out over us at the moment? Personally I rather have the feeling most germans enjoy it that europe is not number 1 at everything any longer and that we don't have to compete with other european nations for prestige and wealth.

Holy shit, you're right. The AI outplayed the Crown court.
>UK becomes poor as fuck
>lowers military spending
>easier to invade

>Germany is NATO's bitch nowdays
Only on paper.
They want to deal with Iran and they love China.

You American should threaten and sanction Germs.

Ivan, can you just glass this fat dyke already and rid us of the Hun menace for good? You can take the clay too.

Your country used to wage war agains't all of your neighbors at the same time, and often won. Now you cry for America's help agains't germans?
You're a shame to your ancestors

Like a dancing pole?

All they need to do is either build a wall around the isles or to convince the brits to do this themselves (to keep the migrants out for example). Then they can be denied supply and controlled.

nuke austria

Trade war them to death

Attached: Germany-industrial-production-2018-11-.png (408x414, 16K)

why Austria?

test

Attached: 34324234.png (953x1760, 63K)

Just shop at Lidl and no one will be harmed.

the bad guys won the war

Who the fuck would want to invade those fags anyway?

>tfw when there's a Lidl 2 miles away from me
fuck off

don't worry, we are good guys now

>tfw when

Attached: 1508134208420.png (645x729, 82K)

>tfw when germs are faggot

Attached: 1557512021038.jpg (630x432, 63K)

based and redpilled but we also want France balkanized, Paris nuked and a buffer, so we don't have to suffer from their degeneracy.

Teach them Islam ofcourse hahaha

Also this.

>blaming germany for war
>blaming germany for eu
>while germany pays for all the poor shitholes like greece
>saying germany is dangerous
>saying germany is weak
>germany is an american puppet
>but when germany does bad things they are not
>usa and russia were waging wars since ww2
>they are the good guys
You mouthbreathing retards are seriously too dumb to realize that germany was the last hope to destroy the jew. Now you have to pay the price faggots. I wish the niggers you ordered ruin all of your evil countries.

nice try, Turk, but Germans love the Jews

That's rich coming from an american. You circumcised mutts are Israels puppet, founder and biggest supporter.

>>while germany pays for all the poor shitholes like greece
That is what G*rmans actually believe.

Germans' exploit EU members. Greece effectively pays you.

>That's rich coming from an american. You circumcised mutts are Israels puppet, founder and biggest supporter.

Hmmm. Really makes you think.

Attached: 12345678.png (663x660, 587K)

Ok stop bullying Germany or I start to cry

>You mouthbreathing retards are seriously too dumb to realize that germany was the last hope to destroy the jew.
Germans actually worked for THE jew to destroy whites and Europe. This is the final redpill, you moutbreathing retard.

Attached: german.jpg (640x480, 18K)

sudetenland

>started yet another world war
not gonna happen
we are too busy ruining our own country
no time to ruin europe

I know what WE should do to prevent another world war caused by g*rmanoids

Attached: 1547364597373.png (2848x1180, 604K)

Why are you scared?

Your grandpas beat the Germans.

not attack german radio stations?

Based

Attached: major-hellsing-the-dawn-6.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I with you, my Jewman friend.

Nah, something else :^)

Attached: 1521220949523.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

But they want to start another world war

Austria should annex Bayern

>how do we stop them before they started yet another world war?
kill em

Im with you on Berlin

Poles have always supported the jew.
Every pole you murder is one less jew puppet9

Why are poles so retarded? As if you had anything to do with it.

You're just Europe's condom

You have to stop them again!

Attached: 8007.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Nope. Try again.

Yeah, millions of jews lived in Poland for no reason...
It surely wasn't because your former governments invited them...

Now now when you guys take over the world remember who gave you a shelter back then when your people needed it the most. Just saying.

Attached: 1541658709169.jpg (914x1089, 948K)

Our orthodox jews were irrelevant and spoke german/yddish anyway lmao.

It's the Judeogermanic rat known as a German that is behind every pro-kike action in the world, you bastard offspring of a loser nazishit.

polaks are fucking retarded and the real Poland was long destroyed by kikes and commies, I dont even see this shithole as a country, it's just a zog state with fake borders.

I bet your prostitute of a mother got fucked by a weird haired jew.

Every single pole out there has jewish blood,
>Our orthodox jews were irrelevant and spoke german/yddish anyway lmao.
Orthodox jews are irrelevant everywhere. Language is irrelevant, not my fault poles sucked at war and let everyone rape them

cope. krautshits fear the polack BVLL

Attached: 1551808126523.jpg (561x432, 134K)

Germans are more mixed with Jews than Poles are.

In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939.

We also had secularized and assimilated Jews, those had higher chances of surviving WW2.

Jews:
>german culture
>german-based language
>german-kike way of thinking
Jews and Germans are the same mongrel vermin, hellbent on destruction of the Aryan man.

You're no bull. You're Russia's bitch.

Don't think you're anything more than a glorified toilet cleaner just because the soviets threw some used bones to you

I hope russia and germany take apart whats left of this fucken mistake for a "nation", I wont be resisting, heck, I'll join their side.

Seething kike.
Seething monkey.

Cope more.
Everyone knows orthodox jews fucked polish prostitutes(your grandma) behind their wife's backs.

You have jewish and prostitute blood

The absolute state of seething monkey.

this, fuck this ratfuck "nation" and fuck these bolshevik rape rats of a society.

nasty, stupid and arrogant pieces of shit who dont deserve their own freedom....if you can even call what they have, "freedom"

I'm not seething. I just like the truth.

Tell me, why would a brown brazilian like myself be hate Poland? I have no reason for it.

Yikes.

yikes

>Why are poles so retarded? As if you had anything to do with it.

>You're just Europe's condom

Attached: 1523483031895.png (423x330, 53K)

Giving some loan to greek doesn't slightly compensate all the economical benefits you get from EU and some would say the economic exploitation of other member countries.

>stop them

The EU needs to stop, they are exploiting member countries like Sweden and not giving them a say in anything.

Shut up

we should hold no negotiations with terrorists

Based.

t. annexes other countries' territory

stop bringing in migrants

oх чepт cнoвa этo дepьмo

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 21K)

I like this answer

Why stop them?